Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
"I don't think they care!"

We need to think of a plan, and fast! *Thinks that maybe throwing the Turtle forward as bait could keep the werewolves distracted long enough for him to make a getaway, but there are simply too many of them*

"Ok....Can you heal?" he asked.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

We need to think of a plan, and fast! *Thinks that maybe throwing the Turtle forward as bait could keep the werewolves distracted long enough for him to make a getaway, but there are simply too many of them*

Heal? Who-... You? *That idea seems to boggle his mind*

((If this is part of a new event update, it hasn't loaded for me yet ;w; ))

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

((Yeah. Your status says you're dead. Rumor has it you can go the the "Human" forum to get brought back and healed there. I'm trying to learn how to form a party. Looks like the event is still getting the kinks out.))

"No. The wolf I just gave the concussion to. Yes me!" he exclaimed.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

((Yeah. Your status says you're dead. Rumor has it you can go the the "Human" forum to get brought back and healed there. I'm trying to learn how to form a party. Looks like the event is still getting the kinks out.))

((Haha it sounds like it will be a cool event. xD I can't wait for it to load by me))

Err... *Stares at the werewolf he had given the concussion to before he notes the sarcasm* ...

Why would I heal you? You're my enemy!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

((Haha it sounds like it will be a cool event. xD I can't wait for it to load by me))

Err... *Stares at the werewolf he had given the concussion to before he notes the sarcasm* ...

Why would I heal you? You're my enemy!

((Hopefully they'll have it ironed out soon.))

"Because if we're going to survive this, we're going to have to work together." he was getting tired of explaining it. He was also just really getting tired.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello

"Because if we're going to survive this, we're going to have to work together." he was getting tired of explaining it. He was also just really getting tired.

*He slashes at an oncoming werewolf, thinking it over* Fine... Alright, we'll work together to make it out of here alive. But only this once!!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

*He slashes at an oncoming werewolf, thinking it over* Fine... Alright, we'll work together to make it out of here alive. But only this once!!

((Alright. I've confirmed it. Go to the Sub forum to get healed. Just keep posting there and people will heal you. It'll bring you back to life. Human Subforum ))

"Alright. Let's do this then!" he exclaimed with a grin.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

((Alright. I've confirmed it. Go to the Sub forum to get healed. Just keep posting there and people will heal you. It'll bring you back to life. Human Subforum ))

((Okay thanks xD I won't be able to tell if it worked, since I don't see a status.))

*Backs up so that he's covering Donatello's blind spots as he narrows his eyes at the werewolves* Alright you mutts, prepare to meet your doom!!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

((Okay thanks xD I won't be able to tell if it worked, since I don't see a status.))

*Backs up so that he's covering Donatello's blind spots as he narrows his eyes at the werewolves* Alright you mutts, prepare to meet your doom!!

((Anytime. XD ))

"Heh...Doom." he chuckled, then started to swing his staff at the nearest wolf.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

((Anytime. XD ))

What's so funny? *Kicks out at the nearest attackers, sending them sprawling*

Heh, this is fun- OWCH! GET OFF! *He shakes his leg as one of the werewolves seems to have attached itself to him*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

((Anytime. XD ))

What's so funny? *Kicks out at the nearest attackers, sending them sprawling*

Heh, this is fun- OWCH! GET OFF! *He shakes his leg as one of the werewolves seems to have attached itself to him*

"Hope it doesn't try to hump your leg." he said with a chuckle.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello

*Doesn't seem to find this thought funny at all, and he frantically slashes and pushes at the werewolf to get it off* AAAAAAH!!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

*Doesn't seem to find this thought funny at all, and he frantically slashes and pushes at the werewolf to get it off* AAAAAAH!!

He chuckled a little, then went back to slashing the wolves attacking on his side.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

He chuckled a little, then went back to slashing the wolves attacking on his side.

*Tries to knock them aside by rolling them over like a bowling ball, but this plan backfires as he's soon covered in wolves* GHFFSSHAAAA!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello

*Tries to knock them aside by rolling them over like a bowling ball, but this plan backfires as he's soon covered in wolves* GHFFSSHAAAA!

He jumps into the pile of werewolves on Shredder and started knocking them off. He's able to kill two and free Shredder as the other werewolves back off with yelps of pain and growls of anger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff