Hamato Donatello
Playful_Shadow
Hamato Donatello
Playful_Shadow
~sneaks in~ Yo, gimme a drink biggrin

Will do!!!! *Tosses her a drink.*
"Donnie?!?!? What tha hell?!?!? I didnt want Fruit Punch >.<"

Specify next time, Woman! xd *He throws her a bottle of Green Apple Smirnoff.*
Veari cracks up laughing. "You should know me better then that. I want Smirnoff Ice biggrin "

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Playful_Shadow
Hamato Donatello
Playful_Shadow
Hamato Donatello
Playful_Shadow

Veari cracks up laughing. "You should know me better then that. I want Smirnoff Ice biggrin "

Being picky today? *He laughs, but throws a bottle of Smirnoff Ice to her.*

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou

*This party was even better than he thought, as now he was allowed to choose a movie himself. Or course, being a villain there was one subject he liked most of all, regardless of Halloween theme* I wanna.. watch something with me in it. *His outfit could count as a costume, right? And he certainly considered himself to be scary*

Okie dokie. *He would smile and look for a movie with Shredder in it.*

*He starts out fidgety and restless throughout the movie, groaning and booing when Splinter appears on screen. But as soon as he himself appears, he goes silent and blushes a little, because who wouldn't enjoy seeing yourself as a movie star?*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou

*He starts out fidgety and restless throughout the movie, groaning and booing when Splinter appears on screen. But as soon as he himself appears, he goes silent and blushes a little, because who wouldn't enjoy seeing yourself as a movie star?*

*While Shredder was watching the movie, Donnie would fix him another drink and give it to him.*

WitchyCrim's Queen

Chatty Friend

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Hamato Donatello
Playful_Shadow
Hamato Donatello
Playful_Shadow
Hamato Donatello
Playful_Shadow

She catches it and smirks. "When aint I?" She opens it and takes a drink.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Playful_Shadow
Hamato Donatello
Playful_Shadow
Hamato Donatello
Playful_Shadow

She catches it and smirks. "When aint I?" She opens it and takes a drink.

True. So how've you been?

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou

*While Shredder was watching the movie, Donnie would fix him another drink and give it to him.*

*The drink was quickly downed without another thought, and soon he was grinning stupidly and laughing at everything on screen* Did you.. heehee... see that? Hahahaha!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou

*The drink was quickly downed without another thought, and soon he was grinning stupidly and laughing at everything on screen* Did you.. heehee... see that? Hahahaha!

Yup. I did. ^_^ *He smiled and laughed along with the very drunken Shredder.*

WitchyCrim's Queen

Chatty Friend

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Veari smiled and took another sip. "Im good, Donnie and yourself?"

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou

Gheeeeheehee! *He flopped down on the ground and pointed at Donatello* You have an orange face pfffft hahaha!

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Playful_Shadow
Veari smiled and took another sip. "Im good, Donnie and yourself?"

Alright. Just hanging around.

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou

Gheeeeheehee! *He flopped down on the ground and pointed at Donatello* You have an orange face pfffft hahaha!

Yes. Yes I do. *He laughed some more along with Shredder.*

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou

Green... hahaha! *He suddenly had the bright idea of getting to his feet, but for some reason his body wasn't cooperating and it resulted in him flopping around rather uselessly*

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou
Hamato Donatello
Haruna Shirou

Green... hahaha! *He suddenly had the bright idea of getting to his feet, but for some reason his body wasn't cooperating and it resulted in him flopping around rather uselessly*

*He couldn't help but laugh harder at this.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces