19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
delete this thread.

Hunter

Hunter

vampiroz
lets see you only have to kill 1 person to lvl? wtf thats just one click... iv clicked over a thousand times just to do 100+ heals and i havent lvled at all wtf gaia?

it's like 5 kills per level bro

Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
nothing works biggrin
This game is beginning to tick me off. I've healed so many people and gotten nothing on my account. This account? I've killed 3 wolves (please don't hate me wolves in this thread) and I've gotten *gasp* no levels and no kill counts. What. The. ********.

Hunter

vampiroz
BlJAN
vampiroz
lets see you only have to kill 1 person to lvl? wtf thats just one click... iv clicked over a thousand times just to do 100+ heals and i havent lvled at all wtf gaia?

still iv healed over 100 people thats over a thousand clicks just to heal and get more energy still id rather just heal 5 people like the killers do to level.

Well im only lvl 2 and i;ve killed like 6
and it takes forever.
one kll is like 16 attacks
"Wit beyond measure..."

Seriously!
; ~;
No matter how much I heal, it's not even going into my heal count!
I dunno what to do!
Dx

"...Is a man's greatest treasure."
vampiroz
MasterThymos
This game is beginning to tick me off. I've healed so many people and gotten nothing on my account. This account? I've killed 3 wolves (please don't hate me wolves in this thread) and I've gotten *gasp* no levels and no kill counts. What. The. ********.
are you killing wolfs at the masqurade ball or the forum?

Healing and killing on forum.

Hunter

vampiroz
BlJAN
vampiroz
BlJAN
vampiroz

still iv healed over 100 people thats over a thousand clicks just to heal and get more energy still id rather just heal 5 people like the killers do to level.

Well im only lvl 2 and i;ve killed like 6
and it takes forever.
one kll is like 16 attacks
so 6 x 16 = 96 iv clicked waaayyyyy more than that and im lvl 1...
idk bro, idk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces