Oh Slendy, you're a man after my own heart. <3

Lonely Duck

17,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Colloquial Serendipity

Slenderman himself gave me that link a few days ago! emotion_awesome

Because he wants to touch us all when we sleep. classified_fu jkjk He really just wants to keep us safe this halloween. xd

But have you heard people's thoughts on him? they think he might be a protector and masky/totheark is the one to be feared. I think that view point is more understandable. Why else would he follow and hide acts of people who go down the wrong path, aka alex.Murdering b*****d, having slendy clean up after you is wrong. tisk tisk.

Sweet Explorer

Who M3
Colloquial Serendipity

Because he wants to touch us all when we sleep. classified_fu jkjk He really just wants to keep us safe this halloween. xd

But have you heard people's thoughts on him? they think he might be a protector and masky/totheark is the one to be feared. I think that view point is more understandable. Why else would he follow and hide acts of people who go down the wrong path, aka alex.Murdering b*****d, having slendy clean up after you is wrong. tisk tisk.

Really? That's an interesting theory. I wonder what caused totheark to go off the deep end then. It's certainly a very complex, mysterious plot. Sometimes I just want to give Slendy a hug...everyone always runs away from him for the most part. I want more Marblehornets! They should upload soon!

Tipsy Goat

oh how i love slendy heart

Lonely Duck

17,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Colloquial Serendipity
Who M3
Colloquial Serendipity

Really? That's an interesting theory. I wonder what caused totheark to go off the deep end then. It's certainly a very complex, mysterious plot. Sometimes I just want to give Slendy a hug...everyone always runs away from him for the most part. I want more Marblehornets! They should upload soon!

They upload them from everyother day to year. there are over 50 now i believe. And people have been walking up to slendy, but then you can't see what happens after that. Its a bit annoying, but to pass the time between uploads i rewatch the entrys and try to find connections, i have a notebook just for slendy related notes. everytime it goes missing it creeps me out. I think my siblings hide it for that reason.

Sweet Explorer

Liberate The Zombies
oh how i love slendy heart

Me too! emotion_bigheart

Sweet Explorer

Who M3
Colloquial Serendipity
Who M3
Colloquial Serendipity

They upload them from everyother day to year. there are over 50 now i believe. And people have been walking up to slendy, but then you can't see what happens after that. Its a bit annoying, but to pass the time between uploads i rewatch the entrys and try to find connections, i have a notebook just for slendy related notes. everytime it goes missing it creeps me out. I think my siblings hide it for that reason.

Yep. I've been following them for a while now. I knoww! Hopefully more of the story will be released soon and it won't be just a filler. Yeah I've watched the series a few times all the way through now. Haha that's a neat idea. It'd be handy to see all my conclusions and questions down on paper. Ohh I bet they do!

4,450 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ah Slenderman, I remember those days... Meeting all of the blog writers and vloggers in a chatroom, looking for him irl, posting in my own blog... good times, good times...

Lonely Detective

12,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Piecatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'm the creeper that stalks Slendy and attempts to rape him. Yeah...Slenderman's afraid of me now...Luv Ya Slendy, Baby!! (Trololololololo)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff