Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
camilla_stein
Aidar Frosthide

True. That makes it a bit easier to stomach, no pun intended.

Is your icewolf thing still recruiting, or are you looking for certain kinds of people?
A little of both, actually. The Icewolves are always recruiting, both behind the scenes and RP-wise. The domain of the Icewolves is often refered to by the simple word of village, but it is infact, a nation unto it's self! The people that live there are vast, yet cut off from the outside world. this measne that everbody there is actually related in one way or another, as they are all descend from the two Adam&Eve-like founders of the Nation. The pairing of matramony is also quite random in their culture, which can lead to unions that range from distant relations, to close relatives. By reading this, you are probably starting to get the idea of a big uge collection of gross back-woods red-nack werewolves, but its' actually far from it. For one thing, genetic defect is an impossibility to their kind and and thay are all extremely smart and cunning. They have their own social order, complete with market, millitary, and secret inteligence, and arts. They as a people, are highly skilled in two highly developed and highly leathal and secret styles of martial arts. Their greatest value is in strength. If you are weak, you are of no practical use to them... Usually. Their social structure has no matter how badly one socially lacks, one will usually know everbody in the entire nation, at least a little bit, by the time one reaches full physical maturity. And, no matter how bad one is with the opposate sex, (at least in their culture... they don't have dating of any kind, and hardly ever have significant others. they just mate and are them bound for life) there is always a chance to find a mate... And if one is not happy with the odds, then they may venture into the outside world, to try their luck in finding a human outsider who would be willing to join the clan, as their mate, or possibly even a rogue Werewolf.

So, yeah, if an Icewolf finds a potential RPer of the Opposate sex, that Icewolf can bring in that RPer, to be their mate. otherwise they mat pass my name on to the RPer and have them PM me, then I'll evaluate them and decide if they should be let in, or not.

Yes, I am looking for certain RPers, in particular... Specifally ones who can sucessfully fill the role of an Icewolf. Some one who can follow an Icewolf's behavior and life.

I am looking for someone who can give absolute devotion to being an Icewolf. This is not your average "i currently feel like playing this game" type of RP... No, it requires a bit more heart.... This is an entire and fully reinvention of your self as a Gaian... it's not just a game, in WHO YOU ARE, when playing Gaia. That means that:

YOU are to live in the Icewolf guild and take no part in other forums, unless looking for new players to be Icewolves.

YOU only interect with other members of the Icewolf guild. (everybody ranked at least crew will be an Icewolf, member will be a rank that identifies a member as actually being an outsider from one of the RP's brother guilds that acts as other parts of the world, such as the Vampire Nation. In time that the RP actually expands out very widely and the guilds can range from private and hidden, to public and inviting to all.)

YOUR NAME is the Icewolf name that you have chosen. EVERYBODY you speak to is to call you by that name and that is the name by which YOU are to introduce yourself.

IF YOU EVER speak to an outsider (anybody who is not in the Icewolf guild), you are to NEVER even mention the name "Icewolf", unless you are certain that they have what it takes to be one of us. The Icewolves are a secret nation and are not to be known by the public. (I'm only posting this here, because it's a thread full of people who might be interested in being Werewolves and there fore, full of Icewoilf canidates.) Once you are certian they can be Icewolves, you have them PM me.

However, the guilds are still being set up, so none of this is actually required, just yet. but, once the RP starts going, this is what is expected...

Aside from that, you just have to follow the proper instincts. We are used to our lupine instincts and have pretty much got ourselves under control, so we don't go nuts and kill people and are just as social and civil as humans (More infact, but I can't tell of it here), but there are 3 insticts that we cannot fight no matter how strong our will is.

The instict to mate, bond, and raise a family (this urge is the strongest on a full moon, and during this time one doen't even have to mate, in order to form the bond.)

The instinct to protect the pack (this does not include just one's own family and friends, or just the Pack that you're in, but the WHOLE nation. YOU must love EVERY crew ranked member of the guild, like your own brother or sister.)

The instinct to provide for the pack. (There are no dead beats in Icewolf society we ALL do our part, even the children, though not as often.we have kind of a midieval and traditional society... Farmer's son farms with him, hunter's son hunts with him, ect.)

If anybody has any more questions aboit being an Icewolf and is interesed in joining and RPing with us, PM me.

Beloved Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
i never really liked these events. you usually have to recruit friends or spend money to get stuff without spending alot of time batteling/ crying

Beloved Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
i never really liked these events. you usually have to recruit friends or spend money to get stuff without spending alot of time batteling crying

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
iZombieCupcake
Agreed. gonk

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
blue_hottie77
i never really liked these events. you usually have to recruit friends or spend money to get stuff without spending alot of time batteling crying

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
xx KIO xx
blue_hottie77

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed
xx KIO xx
User Image

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
:
wink:
xx KIO xx
blue_hottie77

Dapper Bear

I think it was just rushed, and not tested too well. I know, I know. What's an event without bugs. But this one was painfully obvious. Otherwise, it wasn't well-described or explained, which was painfully obvious. Secondly, not everyone likes Alchemy. I know I don't like spending 15k on something that doesn't guarantee a thing. (which was what I spent on the two items combined. 20k altogether I guess.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff