Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the
Community Anon Gift Message Thread
≈✉→

Salutations, Gaians!

We invite you to post and read wonderful messages sent from other community members during this event so we may all enjoy this favored feature. However, we have a few rules about posting these messages:

• All messages should contribute to the theme of this event.
  • The content posted in this thread has to abide by the Terms of Service. Nothing over the top!
  • The messages you send must abide by the Terms of Service. Keep the sexual references and offending content in your messages at a minimum.
  • These messages must be posted in this thread only so everyone can read and share. Any other threads used for this purpose will be moved from this forum.
  • Please go to the Charities and Quests forum to request donations from the community.

Remember! This is not a thread for giving away or receiving items, but to show off your creativity to make someone smile, laugh or just plain make their day. To participate, just send a gift to someone anonymously with a wonderfully written message, and hope it gets posted in this thread!

You may report any PMs with messages that are against the rules using the red Report this PM button so the moderators can handle them.

Happy gifting!

Tipsy Ladykiller

Ugh, I was hoping - as was most of the other anon community anons and receivers alike - that there would be a sub-forum for this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gearhead

ahhh . an anon sub forum would've been nice .
most of the posts here tend to not relate to anons at all, after awhile . :c

Seeker

Ohh, nice. c:

Angelic Saint

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well, I guess we'll have to make due. Let's make this a great event!

Tipsy Ladykiller

Pardon Me Sir

Right? D;

Plus it's Halloween, there will be more anons than EVER, this event. How are they all supposed to stay confined to this thread? There is a petition with over 350 cookies, and there are more than 500 anons.

It just makes me feel like Gaia is trying to get rid of the anons altogether by confining them.

Ah well. what can we do.

Gearhead

Serenity Patronovi
Pardon Me Sir

Right? D;

Plus it's Halloween, there will be more anons than EVER, this event. How are they all supposed to stay confined to this thread? There is a petition with over 350 cookies, and there are more than 500 anons.

It just makes me feel like Gaia is trying to get rid of the anons altogether by confining them.

Ah well. what can we do.

at one point or another, we'll be exploding in this thread . :c
yep . and who knows . there might be even more than 800 or something now . @ ____ @

gonk
if that happens, i'm going to---

uuhh . mope around and complain ? 4laugh
i mean, if everyone who complained about the anon spam got what they wanted, then maybe
they'd hear us out too ? = A =

Newbie Gaian

Tipsy Ladykiller

Pardon Me Sir

at one point or another, we'll be exploding in this thread . :c
yep . and who knows . there might be even more than 800 or something now . @ ____ @

gonk
if that happens, i'm going to---

uuhh . mope around and complain ? 4laugh
i mean, if everyone who complained about the anon spam got what they wanted, then maybe
they'd hear us out too ? = A =

Well yes probably over 800. Ugh. Well we'll have to make do. Anons I love you!

Gearhead

FFFUUUUUUU

Quote:
My my darling, don't you just look divine? I would love to get under your skin.

Quite literally.

Those cute little shoes and socks, they need to come off.

I'll trace a long line up your leg with my blade.

And yes, it will hurt, and yes there will be blood.

Those leafy ears, I'll pull them off, and pull at your elven ears until they bleed.

Calm down my love, I will end your pain shortly. I'll whisper to soothe your cries and squeals.

Quickly I'll slidemy weapon in, hearing the sound of it tearing through flesh.

Your blood will ooze out onto my hands, so beautiful...

I'll carve an X onto your hand my love, and then I will bid you goodbye. Holding you until your eyes close and you breathe your last breath. There there, darling. See? I told you it would be over soon.

- The Serial Killer Anon

kill me again please . ; A ; dlfgjlgfjfldgjlld .

Angelic Saint

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
Why your avatar makes you look like such an angel my dear, would you like to begin your ascent?

I can't wait to see your blood all over that pretty white dress of yours.

Can you see it now? For I can my love, I will use my blade and slide it into your abdomen, no bones to make resistance.

You'll die within minutes, and I shall carve an X into the palm of your hand.

I hope you enjoy heaven my sweet.

- The Serial Killer Anon

I'm dead already? But I just arrived! D:

Thank you very much, Serial Killer, you're a quick one!

Tipsy Ladykiller

Quote:
My my, showing a lot of skin aren't you? I can't wait to see all your blood running down those legs of yours.

So come and dance with me my love, and it shall end extremely well for me.

Perhaps I will
slit that pretty little neck of yours.

Carve an X into your palm, everyone will know how you met your
sticky end.

- The Serial Killer Anon

asdfghjkl > //////////// <

kill me again! you have such a way with words Serial Killer...

Seeker

Quote:
What a fabulous hat you're wearing my dear, I'd love to take it from you.

Magic isn't going to get you out of this one. I want to take those tiny little legs of yours -
snap!

I won't keep you in pain long my dear, I'm not that cruel. It is just my hobby is a little, unusual.

I will carve an X in your palm when I'm done my love, so everyone will know. You are a victim of the Serial Killer.

- Serial Killer Anon

classified_fu

Gearhead

Quote:
The Phantom Gift Giver rises up from your shadow ominously, but you feel that he means no harm. He takes a few brisk steps towards you, then kneels to the ground, taking your hand and giving it a cordial kiss. He then looks up at you and smiles, hoping you will enjoy the Halloween festivities around you. He then pulls out a gift and hands it to you, then gets up, takes a bow, gives you a mischievous wink and vanishes in a puff of thick black smoke.

He is, but a phantom...

u//// w /////u ♥

/will never wash hand ever

Newbie Gaian

Quote:
My, oh, my... what wonderful red eyes you have, I'd love to make the rest of your body match them...

Would you my love?

Get rid of those clothes first, I want to see your
skin...

First of all I shall give you a little
smile, would you like that?

Once we have got that out of the way let me
slip my weapon into your chest, you may gasp at the pain but I promise it shall be over soon.

There, there my love. Calm down, I am here for you I will whisper to soothe you as you spasm.

As the life
leaves you I will hold you. Your eyes go glassy, as it ends.

See how easy that was?

- The Serial Killer Anon

Oh my, don't do that to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out