Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Moonwalker

Delicate Wish
Mika_Len
=cries= that'll be weeks. Dx

mmk, well you weren't one of those so. Darn.
This was large scale, too large scale for me. NEVER EVER 100 ever. crying

It's something the old brown motor truck says xDD so Idk. it's the new movie haven't seen it~

D; Maybe you could just do sketches first and then work around with time?

D; Yeah... you actually kept count though XD I don't. Like ever. You got to kill 100 people though ;~;
I think largest scale I ever went was with The Baby Anon ._. which... I revealed back in Piehard I lolol. Dx; Dammit Mika, where were you during Piehard?

^^; Well, we're in the same boat there... you saw CARS one though right?

akiflower13
>.< The only thing I've made bad was hat fish and i crochet and when i was learning to make dolls my first one came out bad. I'm a perfectionist.

O: We all strive to be but never can become...
^^; You sure seem to get the hang of things after the first try though~ emo

I am such a nerd, and I love to learn. Its a talent. I'm the only one in my family that picks things up as easily as i do.

King Cutie-Pie

katkotsu
*Hands him a tray with fives cups of tea on it*
No... Earl Grey is real tea... I used Earl Grey along with my other ingredients to make it... ^_^
            x
            -stares at the tray-
            A bit excessive, no? emotion_eyebrow
            Ah. Okay.

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I still think getting him a mate would solve that. ....How? Most of my outfits have such big skirts I would think that would be difficult....

((haha, I actually just wanted to watch them try to get her drunk because they underestimate her tolerance. She refuses the aclohol because she knows she can drink them under the table. Well, Amaimon at least because he's a lightweight. But I probably will.))

Never doubt the super perv... User Image

(Haa~ heart My friends and I actually have a joke where it is impossible to get Kat drunk unless she actually wants to...! XD (Sometimes she likes to get drunk... emotion_awesome ))

How did he manage to become your familiar anyway?

((So, i've seen. I've never written Sae drunk before so it should be interesting....))

It's been so long I don't even remember... I do remember when he hatched though... He was soooo cute back then...! emotion_kirakira

(Hmm... I wonder what type of drunk she'll be... X3 )

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
babyvamp123
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

I still think getting him a mate would solve that. ....How? Most of my outfits have such big skirts I would think that would be difficult....

((haha, I actually just wanted to watch them try to get her drunk because they underestimate her tolerance. She refuses the aclohol because she knows she can drink them under the table. Well, Amaimon at least because he's a lightweight. But I probably will.))

(Haa~ heart My friends and I actually have a joke where it is impossible to get Kat drunk unless she actually wants to...! XD (Sometimes she likes to get drunk... emotion_awesome ))

(*gets curious* what are you guys talking about?)

(Which part? The parenthesis part or the non part? )
The Earth King
Subarashii Hibiya
It's cuz ya eat too much candy~
It was frustratin'. I'm just gonna get a new machine that actually has instructions.
            x
            It is not! gonk
            That would help.

It is~
Of course it would.

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
Really? Kat must have added some spice to it then to give it a kick like this. *takes the cup from him*

((totally. XD I wish I had filmed the way I was with my one friend when we went on a spree of playing Fire Emblem 9 and got really into it. We probably seemed insane. Also, an amusing sidenote. In Star Trek TNG the Captain's favorite kind of tea is Earl Grey.))
            x
            Well, she makes a good hot chocolate, so I guess she can make good tea too.
            -he puts down a tray with multiple cups on it-
            Since you like it so much.

((Lollll. I get wayyyy too into things, I'd be awesome to record when I get worked up.
            Haha, all I know about earl grey is that it smells like Froot Loops before it's brewed. At least to me.))
emotion_bandaid

King Cutie-Pie

Subarashii Hibiya
It is~
Of course it would.
            x
            Nu-uh!

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Earth King
            x
            -stares at the tray-
            A bit excessive, no? emotion_eyebrow
            Ah. Okay.

Would you rather bring her a bunch at a time, or one over and over again...? emotion_eyebrow

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
babyvamp123
katkotsu

Don't mention it... Seriously... Don't. It will ruin my reputation as a demon... User Image

*drinking from the cup she poured it in* *gives an ok sign with her hand* I got this from the blood bank myself *winks*

*Thumbs-up* That you did~ heart

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Earth King

Amaimon! *glomps and then realizes shes a bloody mess literally* Oops sorry! I just got so excited to see friendly faces again~!

Cuddly Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
katkotsu
babyvamp123
katkotsu
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever

(*gets curious* what are you guys talking about?)

(Which part? The parenthesis part or the non part? )

(parenthesis!)

King Cutie-Pie

katkotsu
Would you rather bring her a bunch at a time, or one over and over again...? emotion_eyebrow
            x
            I guess...
            But do you expect anyone to drink that much?
The Earth King
Subarashii Hibiya
It is~
Of course it would.
            x
            Nu-uh!

Ya-huh~

King Cutie-Pie

babyvamp123

Amaimon! *glomps and then realizes shes a bloody mess literally* Oops sorry! I just got so excited to see friendly faces again~!
            x
            GAH!
            Oh. Hello.
            My, aren't you a hot mess tonight? emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items