• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

I feel....I feel as though a great burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Also, thanks for clearing me of mover's guilt.

Wouldn't want to betray them. Whoever they are.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, you did.
That selfish b*****d. If he was any kind of husband, he would have taken out a few of those kids while he was going. "Hey, kids, lets go get, er, uh.........'ice cream'. Yes. 'Ice cream'."

I deserve pats on the back for a lot of things. I just never get any.

You're very welcome! I don't know if I could ever live with myself with the burden of mover's guilt.

Of course you wouldn't want to betray them. Them being the little brother you're suggesting be fed to rats and my old pet rat whom I love very much.

Are you suggesting I didn't know that? Because I totally did. I just....um....er... forgot. Yeah. That's what happened.
You are completely right. That selfish son-of-a-banshee! I should throw him in our ditch! ("Our" not referring to you and I, but my friend and I.)

Awww, you must live a sad, lonely life. You poor deprived person-majigger. You need pats!

If your hometown doesn't offer what you want out of life, you have to either endure the guilt or create new desires. But if it does, you never have to worry about it.

Oh, okay. But what if you could get them to WANT it to happen?

Yes, I think I am suggesting that.
Well yeah, you and I don't have a ditch. Yet. Maybe someday, when one of our lives becomes an RPG where there's a giant thing that tanks and bombs won't stop but hitting with swords for an hour will, we'll have a ditch where we toss the dead because Phoenix Down isn't a real thing. Until then, it has to be yours and their ditch.

My life is not sa-....lon-....depri-.........
yes i do need pats...more than i thought.

Tis true, that. My hometown's a piece of s**t. I both love and hate it. I'll most likely end up moving in my later years of life, which both saddens and excites me.

I COULD get Only to want to eat Chris..... but then the world would be screwed, because that would require bringing Only back from the dead, thus creating zombie rats and ending the world. That's one guilt I'd rather not have on my chest.

Living in an RP would be both utterly AMAZING and totally terrifying. Also, if Phoenix Downs were real, the world would be even more vastly over-populated. And there would be a lot of seriously unhappy in-laws and gold-diggers.

*pats you on the back* It's okay. We all cry. Be a man and let it out.

Unless you live in a huge city like New York where you've already got pretty much whatever you'll need, moving away is good for you. It's a pain in the a** and it won't feel like home for a while, but once it does, it's the best. Knowing for a fact your parents aren't going to knock on your door with demands alone is worth it.

That would put a damper on the continuation of the world, wouldn't it? How about cloning? That has pretty low risk of zombie.

I can see the pros and cons to it. There would be magic and that would be awesome. But there would also be monsters, possibly unqualified people messing with time and, if it's anything like Final Fantasy X, people would talk weird.
Maybe only those on adventures could have them.

If you'd ever seen me cry, the last thing it would bring to mind is the word "man".

Hmmm..... That is a good point. I WANNA GO TO IRELAND! XD I probably wouldn't live there permanently, but I want to visit nonetheless. I'm not fully sure why. But who needs a logical reason to travel across the globe? ^_^ NOT ME!

O: I LOVE CLONING! I use to do it all the time. It was a very flawed method, though..... There were some scary boo-boos.

People talking weird is a con?! Gah! Time loops and such would be interesting, though. In both a good and bad way. Demons and monsters would be scary. It would kinda fun being one of the badass slayers, though. But still, life would be kinda gloomy.

It's okay, person-majigger, it's okay.... I'm not manly when I cry either.

By the way, can I call you Cro for short?

Maybe you have a thing for red-haired people? That would be a reason.

I've heard of people supporting cloning, but not actively loving it.
Tell me about it. One minute, you're in Hokkaido trying to clone a goldfish and the next, you're inspiring a new generation of tentacle hentai artists and struggling in vain to think up a way to kill the abomination you've made before it finds another girls' school. So I mistook the the ink genes for the tentacle and can-be-huge genes, You don't need to make a federal case of it, Japan.

It is in an RPG. Ever play FFX? It can take you right out of the story.
Maybe gloomy in some places. But others would look amazing. Whether it's the fantasy awesomeness of a place like Fletz ( Legend of Dragoon) or the simple charm of Leene Square (Chrono Trigger), RPG-life has some very non-gloomy places.

...not sure if mocking.

You may try.

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

If your hometown doesn't offer what you want out of life, you have to either endure the guilt or create new desires. But if it does, you never have to worry about it.

Well yeah, you and I don't have a ditch. Yet. Maybe someday, when one of our lives becomes an RPG where there's a giant thing that tanks and bombs won't stop but hitting with swords for an hour will, we'll have a ditch where we toss the dead because Phoenix Down isn't a real thing. Until then, it has to be yours and their ditch.

Tis true, that. My hometown's a piece of s**t. I both love and hate it. I'll most likely end up moving in my later years of life, which both saddens and excites me.

I COULD get Only to want to eat Chris..... but then the world would be screwed, because that would require bringing Only back from the dead, thus creating zombie rats and ending the world. That's one guilt I'd rather not have on my chest.

Living in an RP would be both utterly AMAZING and totally terrifying. Also, if Phoenix Downs were real, the world would be even more vastly over-populated. And there would be a lot of seriously unhappy in-laws and gold-diggers.

Unless you live in a huge city like New York where you've already got pretty much whatever you'll need, moving away is good for you. It's a pain in the a** and it won't feel like home for a while, but once it does, it's the best. Knowing for a fact your parents aren't going to knock on your door with demands alone is worth it.

That would put a damper on the continuation of the world, wouldn't it? How about cloning? That has pretty low risk of zombie.

I can see the pros and cons to it. There would be magic and that would be awesome. But there would also be monsters, possibly unqualified people messing with time and, if it's anything like Final Fantasy X, people would talk weird.

If you'd ever seen me cry, the last thing it would bring to mind is the word "man".

Hmmm..... That is a good point. I WANNA GO TO IRELAND! XD I probably wouldn't live there permanently, but I want to visit nonetheless. I'm not fully sure why. But who needs a logical reason to travel across the globe? ^_^ NOT ME!

O: I LOVE CLONING! I use to do it all the time. It was a very flawed method, though..... There were some scary boo-boos.

People talking weird is a con?! Gah! Time loops and such would be interesting, though. In both a good and bad way. Demons and monsters would be scary. It would kinda fun being one of the badass slayers, though. But still, life would be kinda gloomy.

Tell me about it. One minute, you're in Hokkaido trying to clone a goldfish and the next, you're inspiring a new generation of tentacle hentai artists and struggling in vain to think up a way to kill the abomination you've made before it finds another girls' school. So I mistook the the ink genes for the tentacle and can-be-huge genes, You don't need to make a federal case of it, Japan.

Maybe gloomy in some places. But others would look amazing. Whether it's the fantasy awesomeness of a place like Fletz ( Legend of Dragoon) or the simple charm of Leene Square (Chrono Trigger), RPG-life has some very non-gloomy places.

...not sure if mocking.

You may try.

I don't think that's the reason. I find all hair colors equally attractive.

Cloning is definitely a thing that should not be done without being fully awake and having thoroughly researched the subject. Little accidents like that very one could lead to GLOBAL CATASTROPHE! *cue evil laughter*

I've sadly never played any of the Final Fantasy games, nor the Kingdom Hearts games. emo I want to so badly.
I do agree that some places would look and be breathtaking. I get hopeful just thinking about it! Really, how do we know for sure that one day we won't be thrust into some cliche adventure where we find out the existence of something we never knew of before and have to leave home to go on this great journey, meeting all these awesome weirdos along the way? WE DON'T! HAHAHAH! It is completely logical.

I'm not mocking you....... (at the moment)

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

...not sure if mocking.

You may try.

Cloning is definitely a thing that should not be done without being fully awake and having thoroughly researched the subject. Little accidents like that very one could lead to GLOBAL CATASTROPHE! *cue evil laughter*

I've sadly never played any of the Final Fantasy games, nor the Kingdom Hearts games. emo I want to so badly.
I do agree that some places would look and be breathtaking. I get hopeful just thinking about it! Really, how do we know for sure that one day we won't be thrust into some cliche adventure where we find out the existence of something we never knew of before and have to leave home to go on this great journey, meeting all these awesome weirdos along the way? WE DON'T! HAHAHAH! It is completely logical.

Even blue?

Very true. If the monster hadn't ultimately retreated of its own accord after inhaling 3,000 panties, we'd have never stopped it. I still wish it hadn't taken the panties' wearers with it, but dwelling on the past makes me feel guilty and then bored. And when I get bored, I start thinking about cloning things.

The Final Fantasy games are often decent stories but they're not always the most fun to play. A lot of them involve wandering a map for an hour looking for just the right NPC to talk to with random battles that just seem to be keeping you from your goal. Kingdom Hearts on the other hand is more active, less ambiguous and has a cool sense of double nostalgia.
That happens to me everyday. The adventure may just be to attain food for the day or to go create the Holy Money Order to pay off the dread villain Lahndlohrd, lest he steal my castle away. But I do meet weirdos. But swords are frowned upon, so it isn't quite the same.

Oh, okay then. *sobbing*Why are they so mean!?

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

...not sure if mocking.

You may try.

Even blue?

Very true. If the monster hadn't ultimately retreated of its own accord after inhaling 3,000 panties, we'd have never stopped it. I still wish it hadn't taken the panties' wearers with it, but dwelling on the past makes me feel guilty and then bored. And when I get bored, I start thinking about cloning things.

The Final Fantasy games are often decent stories but they're not always the most fun to play. A lot of them involve wandering a map for an hour looking for just the right NPC to talk to with random battles that just seem to be keeping you from your goal. Kingdom Hearts on the other hand is more active, less ambiguous and has a cool sense of double nostalgia.
That happens to me everyday. The adventure may just be to attain food for the day or to go create the Holy Money Order to pay off the dread villain Lahndlohrd, lest he steal my castle away. But I do meet weirdos. But swords are frowned upon, so it isn't quite the same.

Yes. Even blue. My imaginary friend has blue hair. He dyed it, but it's still blue. He was adorable, but a slut. Not cool, Jayde, not cool.

That sounds like a rather terrifying monster. And a bad time loop to get stuck in. The same thing would just keep happening over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and o--#@&!^%*)&@!*&%?*#^
You get the picture.

Hmm. Good to know. No one ever told me that before. I just know Final Fantasy has a LOT of games and a big plot with what seems to be quite a few side stories. My cousin loves both KH and FF, as do several of my other friends, but I never really got a straight answer from any of them as to which was better.

It's fun making every day life seem more dramatic than it actually is. As fun as sneaking past sleeping dragon siblings in the wee hours of night and outsmarting witty inanimate objects is, I still think stumbling upon a magical object, inheriting strange powers, and meeting some awesome freak to guide you in everything you do would somehow be more fun. I can't quite place why.

Shhh.... it's okay..... it's okay...... They're mean because they hold a grudge against that kid in kindergarten who stole their pretty purple crayon. They take that grudge out on everyone, because they can't recall the kid's name.

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

...not sure if mocking.

You may try.

Even blue?

Yes. Even blue. My imaginary friend has blue hair. He dyed it, but it's still blue. He was adorable, but a slut. Not cool, Jayde, not cool.

That sounds like a rather terrifying monster. And a bad time loop to get stuck in. The same thing would just keep happening over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and o--#@&!^%*)&@!*&%?*#^
You get the picture.

Hmm. Good to know. No one ever told me that before. I just know Final Fantasy has a LOT of games and a big plot with what seems to be quite a few side stories. My cousin loves both KH and FF, as do several of my other friends, but I never really got a straight answer from any of them as to which was better.

It's fun making every day life seem more dramatic than it actually is. As fun as sneaking past sleeping dragon siblings in the wee hours of night and outsmarting witty inanimate objects is, I still think stumbling upon a magical object, inheriting strange powers, and meeting some awesome freak to guide you in everything you do would somehow be more fun. I can't quite place why.

Shhh.... it's okay..... it's okay...... They're mean because they hold a grudge against that kid in kindergarten who stole their pretty purple crayon. They take that grudge out on everyone, because they can't recall the kid's name.

Wait, if your imaginary friend is a slut and only you can see him... redface As George Takei might say, "Oh, my-y-y-y".

Maybe they would eventually get used to it. High school girls in short skirts would see a tentacled behemoth shlurping its way over the horizon, its terrible suction cups making wet pops as they're pulled from damp morning grass. It has malice in its eyes and aggressive molestation on its mind. And they would sigh and one would say to the other "Dang, Yuki. I wish that guy would just take up knitting or something. I just bought these panties and now they're going to be ripped". And Yuki would reply "You knew it was coming, Haruka. Why would you even buy fancy panties when you know the tentacle monster is coming?". A pause and then Yuki would gasp. "Did you buy them FOR when the tentacle monster attacks!?" Yuki would deny this, but be blushing bright red as she did so.
And I would cry again because even the tentacle monster is getting chicks willingly. Maybe I'd take up a new hobby and stop making tentacle monsters or something. That would show that tramp, Yuki!

I'm not entirely impartial, I must admit. I kind of blame the attention the Final Fantasy games get for the game Chrono Trigger getting only 1 1/2 sequels even though people have been begging for one since 1995 and all they give us are remakes.

I'm guessing it's because freaks are involved, and freaks are cool. Like the X-Men and more importantly, most villains. Like Venom. Venom's a freak and he rules. And thats why magic freaks kick all the asses.

But....but he stole my crayon, too! These are the tears of one of their own! What could have been....WHAT COULD HAVE BEE-EE-EE-EEN!!!!

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

...not sure if mocking.

You may try.

Even blue?

You get the picture.

Wait, if your imaginary friend is a slut and only you can see him... redface As George Takei might say, "Oh, my-y-y-y".

Maybe they would eventually get used to it. High school girls in short skirts would see a tentacled behemoth shlurping its way over the horizon, its terrible suction cups making wet pops as they're pulled from damp morning grass. It has malice in its eyes and aggressive molestation on its mind. And they would sigh and one would say to the other "Dang, Yuki. I wish that guy would just take up knitting or something. I just bought these panties and now they're going to be ripped". And Yuki would reply "You knew it was coming, Haruka. Why would you even buy fancy panties when you know the tentacle monster is coming?". A pause and then Yuki would gasp. "Did you buy them FOR when the tentacle monster attacks!?" Yuki would deny this, but be blushing bright red as she did so.
And I would cry again because even the tentacle monster is getting chicks willingly. Maybe I'd take up a new hobby and stop making tentacle monsters or something. That would show that tramp, Yuki!

I'm not entirely impartial, I must admit. I kind of blame the attention the Final Fantasy games get for the game Chrono Trigger getting only 1 1/2 sequels even though people have been begging for one since 1995 and all they give us are remakes.

I'm guessing it's because freaks are involved, and freaks are cool. Like the X-Men and more importantly, most villains. Like Venom. Venom's a freak and he rules. And thats why magic freaks kick all the asses.

But....but he stole my crayon, too! These are the tears of one of their own! What could have been....WHAT COULD HAVE BEE-EE-EE-EEN!!!!

I'm not the only one who can see him! My friend can too. He was originally her imaginary friend, anyway. Now he's both of our. And he's a gay slut. He dated her other imaginary friend. It didn't go well.

You seemed to have planned this whole situation out rather well..... Is there something you're not telling me?! Coincidentally, my friend Ian brought up creepy tentacled rapists (or something of the sort) today. It reminded me of this conversation.

I hate it when there is suppose to be a sequel for something, and you're even given a date for when it's suppose to come out, and then it never comes, with no explanation as to why. There was this one video game I watched my brother play a few years ago. It was so cool! We sort of bonded through it. I was kinda sad when he beat the game. The sequel was suppose to come out the next year, and my brother promised we could play it together. It didn't come out till quite a while after it was suppose to, and he never even told me. ;_;

Yeah, it probably is mostly due to magical freaks. It would be so much fun to have some strange creature become bonded with you, though. Ooh! Or have a really strange, shape-shifting, bad a** weapon that you actually know how to wield! That would be cool, too.

Oh my. You should inform this meanie head that you are brethren, and together, the two of you should form an alliance, and go on a quest to hunt down the crayon thief.

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

...not sure if mocking.

You may try.

Even blue?

You get the picture.

I'm not the only one who can see him! My friend can too. He was originally her imaginary friend, anyway. Now he's both of our. And he's a gay slut. He dated her other imaginary friend. It didn't go well.

You seemed to have planned this whole situation out rather well..... Is there something you're not telling me?! Coincidentally, my friend Ian brought up creepy tentacled rapists (or something of the sort) today. It reminded me of this conversation.

I hate it when there is suppose to be a sequel for something, and you're even given a date for when it's suppose to come out, and then it never comes, with no explanation as to why. There was this one video game I watched my brother play a few years ago. It was so cool! We sort of bonded through it. I was kinda sad when he beat the game. The sequel was suppose to come out the next year, and my brother promised we could play it together. It didn't come out till quite a while after it was suppose to, and he never even told me. ;_;

Yeah, it probably is mostly due to magical freaks. It would be so much fun to have some strange creature become bonded with you, though. Ooh! Or have a really strange, shape-shifting, bad a** weapon that you actually know how to wield! That would be cool, too.

Oh my. You should inform this meanie head that you are brethren, and together, the two of you should form an alliance, and go on a quest to hunt down the crayon thief.

How would two imaginary friends of two people dating work? Like did one of you hook them up or did one of you just say "oh my God, our imaginary friends are dating now"?

It would seem that way, wouldn't it? But I want to make something clear: it is not because I know two girls named Yuki and Haruka, who I kind of wanted to get with but who rejected me harshly and now I'm mad at them. Th-thats not it at all.
And as you recalled the mass-rape, a sentimental smile found its way to you face, right?

Aww. What game was it?

It would also be fun to wander around with 3-5 women and notice that half the world was shipping you and one or more of them. Well, that might be a little distracting from the quest, but once it was over it could be good. Although with the world what it is, they'd probably end up a celebrity couple and people would always want to know what they're doing at any given moment. And of course all of them would be asked to do Playboy, probably pretty often.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that a lot of times, it's implied the hero and one of the women in the party of an RPG get together and that should be alright. Nothing builds a strong relationship like butchering orcs and averting the apocalypse.

My rivals, in my party? It could lead to good character development, but he might also be the resident Judas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff