• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Then I fear thinking up moving away will go unpunished, unless you count death and the million little horrors of living.

It's...it's his teddy now...excuse me, there's something in my eye.....A TEAR!!!
Until I get that job making kids unhappy, there's no reason to do it. Seriously, I dropped off that application months ago and they're never called me back about it. What is the hold-up!?

Oh, these are no mere strippers! For one thing, strippers strip and then do nothing with the arousal they've created in you. But the people Gaia sends over...also do nothing. But they get insulted if you call them strippers and because mine is still here, I won't do so.
There's not a damn thing wrong with wanting a strip-....an achievement celebration representative of your very own.

*sigh* I suppose life and death is punishment enough. I hope they lived far, far away from any of their friends, though.

The teddy is still loyal to you at heart. Once a teddy's person, always a teddy's person. He now just has more than one person. I'm sorry your child-displeasing job application got ignored, by the way. That's not cool. If I didn't want to raise a little gremlin or two of my own some day, I'd apply for that job.

Oh, my apologies. I'm sorry if I offended your stri--I mean, erm, your representative whom lacks proper clothing. I still want my achievement, though. you should ask them if they could send over a friend.

They did. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it turns out the person's name was Sir Frances Reginald Doyle Movensteen (1898-1975). He had many friends but he had borrowed a lot of money from them and didn't feel like paying them back so he fled to Brittingham, England from Frenchyton, France in the spring of 1930. Nobody had ever heard of moving far from friends so he was presumed dead until his new job, traveling Jitterbug instructor, led him back to Frenchyton one fateful summer. As his friends cornered him, he spun a wond'rous yarn about travel and putting his property into a house far away. They were mystified but more than that, they beat him up for trying to escape his debt.
So he was also beaten up by his friends, in addition to living and dying.

You're right. Why did I ever give him away to someone who likes to yell "FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!!!" in a weird, gravelly voice despite having never seen a frame of Beavis and Butt-Head?
Me and my brother took care of my two nephews for a couple days recently. Which is why I ask: why in the world would you want to have children? Or did you mean actual gremlins? That would be cool. Teach them the best parts of the plane to sabotage, show them how to find out which flight William Shatner is on and how to walk on the wings.

I did, but she thought I was trying to get her into a threesome so she smacked me. Wait, did you mean for you?

GOOD! FRANCES DESERVED IT AND MORE! MUCH, MUCH MORE! evil

Oh gawsh, that sounds obnoxious. My little brother, Christopher, likes speaking in Simlish and screaming things like "Fire," "I'm going to kill you," "I'm calling the cops on you," and the like. He autistic, with anger management issues to top it off. In all honesty, I think I deserve to be thrown in the loony bin for wanting kids, so I wouldn't suggest asking me to rationalize it. Gremlins DO sound fun to raise..... hmmm..... I may go for them instead of children. ^_^

XD Yes, I meant for me. AND THEY BETTER BRING ME MY ACHIEVEMENT POINTS! Pwease? emotion_kirakira

Word. Now, I don't want to judge someone based on their offspring's mistakes, but Frances was a son of a b***h. But then, I moved away from the town I was born in too. Ah, but I would have figured out to do it without him.

Speaking in what?
Sounds like a thrill to be around.
Maybe it's just a thing women get at some point.
Gremlins are easy. Just feed the mogwai after midnight, then let their instincts take over. They'll know what to do.

If it were up to me, there would already be some naked guy in your house right now, moving his hips back and forth chanting "waggle-waggle". Mmmmmaybe it's best that it isn't up to me.

Hmmm..... I'll have to forgive you for that. WAIT! Did you abandon people in this previous town of yours?

Simlish. It's the language of Sims. Christopher picks up on their phrases and goes around speaking it. *sigh* What am I going to do with that boy?

I will do no such thing! Feeding the mogwai after midnight makes them go all crazy..... o,..,o They will multiply...... and multiply.... and TAKE OVER THE WORLD! So I'll pass, thank you very much.

It probably is a good thing it isn't up to you. There would most likely be crime and punishment involved if if were.

Not really. My brother came with me and my mom and sister call at least twice a week. So I'm not around them but I didn't abandon them either.

Ah. Nonsense, then.
The rats in the bag aren't quite full yet...just sayin'....

That's getting them wet, about which I could make a dirty joke but won't.
Besides, what if you get all pregnant and stuff and it turns out to be quintuplets? Thats also out of control multiplying and they might not take over the world, but it'll sure seem that way to you.

I was only trying to help...

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

They did. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it turns out the person's name was Sir Frances Reginald Doyle Movensteen (1898-1975). He had many friends but he had borrowed a lot of money from them and didn't feel like paying them back so he fled to Brittingham, England from Frenchyton, France in the spring of 1930. Nobody had ever heard of moving far from friends so he was presumed dead until his new job, traveling Jitterbug instructor, led him back to Frenchyton one fateful summer. As his friends cornered him, he spun a wond'rous yarn about travel and putting his property into a house far away. They were mystified but more than that, they beat him up for trying to escape his debt.

You're right. Why did I ever give him away to someone who likes to yell "FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!!!" in a weird, gravelly voice despite having never seen a frame of Beavis and Butt-Head?
Me and my brother took care of my two nephews for a couple days recently. Which is why I ask: why in the world would you want to have children? Or did you mean actual gremlins? That would be cool. Teach them the best parts of the plane to sabotage, show them how to find out which flight William Shatner is on and how to walk on the wings.

I did, but she thought I was trying to get her into a threesome so she smacked me. Wait, did you mean for you?

Oh gawsh, that sounds obnoxious. My little brother, Christopher, likes speaking in Simlish and screaming things like "Fire," "I'm going to kill you," "I'm calling the cops on you," and the like. He autistic, with anger management issues to top it off. In all honesty, I think I deserve to be thrown in the loony bin for wanting kids, so I wouldn't suggest asking me to rationalize it. Gremlins DO sound fun to raise..... hmmm..... I may go for them instead of children. ^_^

XD Yes, I meant for me. AND THEY BETTER BRING ME MY ACHIEVEMENT POINTS! Pwease? emotion_kirakira

Word. Now, I don't want to judge someone based on their offspring's mistakes, but Frances was a son of a b***h. But then, I moved away from the town I was born in too. Ah, but I would have figured out to do it without him.

Speaking in what?
Gremlins are easy. Just feed the mogwai after midnight, then let their instincts take over. They'll know what to do.

If it were up to me, there would already be some naked guy in your house right now, moving his hips back and forth chanting "waggle-waggle". Mmmmmaybe it's best that it isn't up to me.

Hmmm..... I'll have to forgive you for that. WAIT! Did you abandon people in this previous town of yours?

Simlish. It's the language of Sims. Christopher picks up on their phrases and goes around speaking it. *sigh* What am I going to do with that boy?

I will do no such thing! Feeding the mogwai after midnight makes them go all crazy..... o,..,o They will multiply...... and multiply.... and TAKE OVER THE WORLD! So I'll pass, thank you very much.

It probably is a good thing it isn't up to you. There would most likely be crime and punishment involved if if were.

Not really. My brother came with me and my mom and sister call at least twice a week. So I'm not around them but I didn't abandon them either.

Ah. Nonsense, then.

Besides, what if you get all pregnant and stuff and it turns out to be quintuplets? Thats also out of control multiplying and they might not take over the world, but it'll sure seem that way to you.

Then there is nothing to forgive you for. ^___^

I can't feed my brother to the rats. It would feel like a double betrayal to both Chris and Only.

Shhhh....... I knew that. ninja
If I end up having quintuplets, I will be a very, very pissy mommy. I suspect at least two of my kids would have run far, far away or be dead by the time they hit puberty. My husband would probably have committed suicide or sold himself to slavery just to get away by then as well. And if they were all boys.... *shudder*

I understand you were only trying to help. For that, you deserve a pat on the back.

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Speaking in what?

Ah. Nonsense, then.

I can't feed my brother to the rats. It would feel like a double betrayal to both Chris and Only.

If I end up having quintuplets, I will be a very, very pissy mommy. I suspect at least two of my kids would have run far, far away or be dead by the time they hit puberty. My husband would probably have committed suicide or sold himself to slavery just to get away by then as well. And if they were all boys.... *shudder*

I understand you were only trying to help. For that, you deserve a pat on the back.

I feel....I feel as though a great burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Also, thanks for clearing me of mover's guilt.

Wouldn't want to betray them. Whoever they are.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, you did.
That selfish b*****d. If he was any kind of husband, he would have taken out a few of those kids while he was going. "Hey, kids, lets go get, er, uh.........'ice cream'. Yes. 'Ice cream'."

I deserve pats on the back for a lot of things. I just never get any.

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Speaking in what?

Ah. Nonsense, then.

I feel....I feel as though a great burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Also, thanks for clearing me of mover's guilt.

That selfish b*****d. If he was any kind of husband, he would have taken out a few of those kids while he was going. "Hey, kids, lets go get, er, uh.........'ice cream'. Yes. 'Ice cream'."

You're very welcome! I don't know if I could ever live with myself with the burden of mover's guilt.

Of course you wouldn't want to betray them. Them being the little brother you're suggesting be fed to rats and my old pet rat whom I love very much.

Are you suggesting I didn't know that? Because I totally did. I just....um....er... forgot. Yeah. That's what happened.
You are completely right. That selfish son-of-a-banshee! I should throw him in our ditch! ("Our" not referring to you and I, but my friend and I.)

Awww, you must live a sad, lonely life. You poor deprived person-majigger. You need pats!

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Speaking in what?

Ah. Nonsense, then.

You're very welcome! I don't know if I could ever live with myself with the burden of mover's guilt.

Of course you wouldn't want to betray them. Them being the little brother you're suggesting be fed to rats and my old pet rat whom I love very much.

Are you suggesting I didn't know that? Because I totally did. I just....um....er... forgot. Yeah. That's what happened.
You are completely right. That selfish son-of-a-banshee! I should throw him in our ditch! ("Our" not referring to you and I, but my friend and I.)

Awww, you must live a sad, lonely life. You poor deprived person-majigger. You need pats!

If your hometown doesn't offer what you want out of life, you have to either endure the guilt or create new desires. But if it does, you never have to worry about it.

Oh, okay. But what if you could get them to WANT it to happen?

Yes, I think I am suggesting that.
Well yeah, you and I don't have a ditch. Yet. Maybe someday, when one of our lives becomes an RPG where there's a giant thing that tanks and bombs won't stop but hitting with swords for an hour will, we'll have a ditch where we toss the dead because Phoenix Down isn't a real thing. Until then, it has to be yours and their ditch.

My life is not sa-....lon-....depri-.........
yes i do need pats...more than i thought.

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Ah. Nonsense, then.

If your hometown doesn't offer what you want out of life, you have to either endure the guilt or create new desires. But if it does, you never have to worry about it.

Well yeah, you and I don't have a ditch. Yet. Maybe someday, when one of our lives becomes an RPG where there's a giant thing that tanks and bombs won't stop but hitting with swords for an hour will, we'll have a ditch where we toss the dead because Phoenix Down isn't a real thing. Until then, it has to be yours and their ditch.

Tis true, that. My hometown's a piece of s**t. I both love and hate it. I'll most likely end up moving in my later years of life, which both saddens and excites me.

I COULD get Only to want to eat Chris..... but then the world would be screwed, because that would require bringing Only back from the dead, thus creating zombie rats and ending the world. That's one guilt I'd rather not have on my chest.

Living in an RP would be both utterly AMAZING and totally terrifying. Also, if Phoenix Downs were real, the world would be even more vastly over-populated. And there would be a lot of seriously unhappy in-laws and gold-diggers.

*pats you on the back* It's okay. We all cry. Be a man and let it out.

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Ah. Nonsense, then.

Tis true, that. My hometown's a piece of s**t. I both love and hate it. I'll most likely end up moving in my later years of life, which both saddens and excites me.

I COULD get Only to want to eat Chris..... but then the world would be screwed, because that would require bringing Only back from the dead, thus creating zombie rats and ending the world. That's one guilt I'd rather not have on my chest.

Living in an RP would be both utterly AMAZING and totally terrifying. Also, if Phoenix Downs were real, the world would be even more vastly over-populated. And there would be a lot of seriously unhappy in-laws and gold-diggers.

Unless you live in a huge city like New York where you've already got pretty much whatever you'll need, moving away is good for you. It's a pain in the a** and it won't feel like home for a while, but once it does, it's the best. Knowing for a fact your parents aren't going to knock on your door with demands alone is worth it.

That would put a damper on the continuation of the world, wouldn't it? How about cloning? That has pretty low risk of zombie.

I can see the pros and cons to it. There would be magic and that would be awesome. But there would also be monsters, possibly unqualified people messing with time and, if it's anything like Final Fantasy X, people would talk weird.
Maybe only those on adventures could have them.

If you'd ever seen me cry, the last thing it would bring to mind is the word "man".

Invisible Pants

Invisible Pants

Invisible Pants

Invisible Pants

Invisible Pants

Invisible Pants

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Unless you live in a huge city like New York where you've already got pretty much whatever you'll need, moving away is good for you. It's a pain in the a** and it won't feel like home for a while, but once it does, it's the best. Knowing for a fact your parents aren't going to knock on your door with demands alone is worth it.

That would put a damper on the continuation of the world, wouldn't it? How about cloning? That has pretty low risk of zombie.

I can see the pros and cons to it. There would be magic and that would be awesome. But there would also be monsters, possibly unqualified people messing with time and, if it's anything like Final Fantasy X, people would talk weird.
Maybe only those on adventures could have them.

If you'd ever seen me cry, the last thing it would bring to mind is the word "man".

Hmmm..... That is a good point. I WANNA GO TO IRELAND! XD I probably wouldn't live there permanently, but I want to visit nonetheless. I'm not fully sure why. But who needs a logical reason to travel across the globe? ^_^ NOT ME!

O: I LOVE CLONING! I use to do it all the time. It was a very flawed method, though..... There were some scary boo-boos.

People talking weird is a con?! Gah! Time loops and such would be interesting, though. In both a good and bad way. Demons and monsters would be scary. It would kinda fun being one of the badass slayers, though. But still, life would be kinda gloomy.

It's okay, person-majigger, it's okay.... I'm not manly when I cry either.

By the way, can I call you Cro for short?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff