• Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Nor, I suspect, shall you ever. It could only be the product of some unfathomable evil that made this happen.

It kind of was, but only because it was a sentimental passing on of the teddy of my childhood to the next generation. It was missing an eye within a weekend.
.....f***in' kid... emotion_donotwant

That is adorable, no weirdo.

Put me down for getting you in a dream, like Freddy Kruger. It would be a little anti-climactic for a living doll with weird eyes just doing it like any old human could, wouldn't it?

Hmm..... We should find a way to track down the person that founded this level of evil and do something unthinkable to them.

That is not okay! D:< I hate it when I entrust someone with something special and they harm it within no time at all!

O,..,O That is terrifying. Freddy Kruger scares the s**t out of me. That was the first horror movie I saw that I can recall (not counting the Scary Movie series). I was, like, 10 or something. I hated horror movies and bathrooms for YEARS after that! Now I love horror movies. ^_^ But I'm still scared of bathrooms. Not so much that I refuse to shower. XD But I don't take baths. o.o Not since that movie.

You know what's sad? By midnight, this conversation will disappear. D;

Yes! Something awful. Something despicable. Something...evil. I-I can't. Committing evil only darkens the heart, regardless of who the one it's done against is.
Naw, i'm just kidding, lets dunk them in Cheez Whiz and put a bag of rats on their head!

Hes a little kid and doesn't remember my name most of the time. There was no sentimental connection to it with him like I had. I'm not happy about what happened, but I guess I can't really fault him.
....f***in' kid...

One, two, Bella's comin' for you...That doesn't work as well without the voice, does it?
I always thought Freddy should have been a push-over. If you know he gets you in your dreams and you see him, you would know its a dream, right? Have you ever had a lucid dream? You can take out Superman with a Daffodil if you want to, how much of a threat is a guy with knife-fingers? But I've only seen one or two of the movies, so maybe they explain that at some point.
Thats probably good. The only thing weirder than someone who never bathes is someone who never bathes because Freddy Kruger might get them.

Disappear, yes. But it doesn't have to end.

Oooh! What a lovely plan! Now I just need to figure out how to snatch `em and set everything up juuuuust riiiight. twisted But we have to be nice to the rats. I once had pet rats. They were so adorable. Only was my favorite. He lived to be 4 years old.

That is totally uncool! D:< That teaches you the wrong lesson.. You share something you care deeply about and it gets treated like trash. If this madness continues, the world will be even more stingy! We must act now!

That's a good point. I don't think any of the movies ever did explain why you can't just spit in Freddy's face and turn him into a pile of baby ducklings. Then again, a lot of the time in dreams, you're too freaked out or intrigued to think "Hey, I can throw a party in here!" I've had some really clear dreams before, though. I can smell and taste and feel textures and everything. It's really cool.

I'm amazed.... it didn't disappear.... O_O This event was suppose to end at midnight. (Just like Cinderella! XD How cliche.)

Also we need to figure out who invented the concept of long-distance moving. I hate to say but they might be dead already.

Not everyone is as sentimental as I am. Different people just have different values and opinions. Besides, just because he pulled out an eye now doesn't mean he won't love it later. I'm sure once I'm dead, he'll remember I gave it to him and he'll see something in it besides a thing with removable parts.
Or that kid is a friggin' jerk and he sucks.

Maybe controlling the dream just never occurred to any of the victims. If I hadn't stumbled on it by accident, I wouldn't and they didn't have the internet then to look up what had just happened.
I've never tasted in a dream. I wish I had because I've had some interesting things near my mouth in a few. I may never know what the snozzberries taste like.

The will of those who still seek achievements holds it, binds it to the realm of accessible!

Hmm..... I'm contemplating whether or not I would dare disturb this long-distance moving creator's corpse.

Yeah, I am super sentimental, and sometimes it bugs me like crazy that I am, other times it bugs me like crazy that other people aren't. /: I'm also a pack-rat. BAD COMBINATION! My home is a disaster. Some day, hopefully, he will realize that bear has a heart, and he will feel bad for removing its eye. And if not, we can feed him to the elves.

I NEVER GOT MY HEALING ACHIEVEMENT! D:< I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT TWICE BY NOW! AAAARRRRGGGHHH! *cough* I'm cool now. It's all good.
heart
Bump
heart

Aged Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Nor, I suspect, shall you ever. It could only be the product of some unfathomable evil that made this happen.

It kind of was, but only because it was a sentimental passing on of the teddy of my childhood to the next generation. It was missing an eye within a weekend.
.....f***in' kid... emotion_donotwant

That is adorable, no weirdo.

Put me down for getting you in a dream, like Freddy Kruger. It would be a little anti-climactic for a living doll with weird eyes just doing it like any old human could, wouldn't it?

Hmm..... We should find a way to track down the person that founded this level of evil and do something unthinkable to them.

That is not okay! D:< I hate it when I entrust someone with something special and they harm it within no time at all!

O,..,O That is terrifying. Freddy Kruger scares the s**t out of me. That was the first horror movie I saw that I can recall (not counting the Scary Movie series). I was, like, 10 or something. I hated horror movies and bathrooms for YEARS after that! Now I love horror movies. ^_^ But I'm still scared of bathrooms. Not so much that I refuse to shower. XD But I don't take baths. o.o Not since that movie.

You know what's sad? By midnight, this conversation will disappear. D;

Yes! Something awful. Something despicable. Something...evil. I-I can't. Committing evil only darkens the heart, regardless of who the one it's done against is.
Naw, i'm just kidding, lets dunk them in Cheez Whiz and put a bag of rats on their head!

Hes a little kid and doesn't remember my name most of the time. There was no sentimental connection to it with him like I had. I'm not happy about what happened, but I guess I can't really fault him.
....f***in' kid...

One, two, Bella's comin' for you...That doesn't work as well without the voice, does it?
I always thought Freddy should have been a push-over. If you know he gets you in your dreams and you see him, you would know its a dream, right? Have you ever had a lucid dream? You can take out Superman with a Daffodil if you want to, how much of a threat is a guy with knife-fingers? But I've only seen one or two of the movies, so maybe they explain that at some point.
Thats probably good. The only thing weirder than someone who never bathes is someone who never bathes because Freddy Kruger might get them.

Oooh! What a lovely plan! Now I just need to figure out how to snatch `em and set everything up juuuuust riiiight. twisted But we have to be nice to the rats. I once had pet rats. They were so adorable. Only was my favorite. He lived to be 4 years old.

That is totally uncool! D:< That teaches you the wrong lesson.. You share something you care deeply about and it gets treated like trash. If this madness continues, the world will be even more stingy! We must act now!

That's a good point. I don't think any of the movies ever did explain why you can't just spit in Freddy's face and turn him into a pile of baby ducklings. Then again, a lot of the time in dreams, you're too freaked out or intrigued to think "Hey, I can throw a party in here!" I've had some really clear dreams before, though. I can smell and taste and feel textures and everything. It's really cool.

I'm amazed.... it didn't disappear.... O_O This event was suppose to end at midnight. (Just like Cinderella! XD How cliche.)

Also we need to figure out who invented the concept of long-distance moving. I hate to say but they might be dead already.

Not everyone is as sentimental as I am. Different people just have different values and opinions. Besides, just because he pulled out an eye now doesn't mean he won't love it later. I'm sure once I'm dead, he'll remember I gave it to him and he'll see something in it besides a thing with removable parts.

Maybe controlling the dream just never occurred to any of the victims. If I hadn't stumbled on it by accident, I wouldn't and they didn't have the internet then to look up what had just happened.
I've never tasted in a dream. I wish I had because I've had some interesting things near my mouth in a few. I may never know what the snozzberries taste like.

The will of those who still seek achievements holds it, binds it to the realm of accessible!

Hmm..... I'm contemplating whether or not I would dare disturb this long-distance moving creator's corpse.

Yeah, I am super sentimental, and sometimes it bugs me like crazy that I am, other times it bugs me like crazy that other people aren't. /: I'm also a pack-rat. BAD COMBINATION! My home is a disaster. Some day, hopefully, he will realize that bear has a heart, and he will feel bad for removing its eye. And if not, we can feed him to the elves.

I NEVER GOT MY HEALING ACHIEVEMENT! D:< I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT TWICE BY NOW! AAAARRRRGGGHHH! *cough* I'm cool now. It's all good.

All the same to the corpse. It's just how much do you demand it be fed to rats.

The only thing wrong with being sentimental is when you're the only one in the room. You're trying to tell people "Careful with that, it was given to me when I was a kid by my grandmother on my 9th birthday" and they're like "Dude, why did your grandmother give you a lighter when you were nine?".
I don't want him to feel bad. But you know what would be just beautiful? If he learned to sew so he could repair it himself.

Really!? Oh, the healing achievement is the best! As soon as you earn it, they send, in my case a beautiful woman but I've heard from others they've sent some dudes, to your home wearing suits made of cash and, it turns out, nothing else. And they want you to take the money, C R A Z E . The healing achievement is the greatest. It's too bad you never got it.

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

....f***in' kid...

The only thing wrong with being sentimental is when you're the only one in the room. You're trying to tell people "Careful with that, it was given to me when I was a kid by my grandmother on my 9th birthday" and they're like "Dude, why did your grandmother give you a lighter when you were nine?".
I don't want him to feel bad. But you know what would be just beautiful? If he learned to sew so he could repair it himself.

Really!? Oh, the healing achievement is the best! As soon as you earn it, they send, in my case a beautiful woman but I've heard from others they've sent some dudes, to your home wearing suits made of cash and, it turns out, nothing else. And they want you to take the money, C R A Z E . The healing achievement is the greatest. It's too bad you never got it.

I would never do that. My rats deserve better.

Yeaaah..... being the only sentimental one in a group is definitely not fun. Even gloomy. It would be extremely adorable if he learned to sew and fixed up your teddy. <3 But I understand your point about not wanting to make him feel bad. That's nice of you.

Are you saying Gaia sends strippers to the homes of the achievers of healing?! O_o WITH MONEY?! This is unbelievable. They had better send me my damn achievement! I don't have a lawyer, but I'm witty. I'll sue! XD Ahhh.... now my friend is accusing me of wanting my stripper. I just want my glory.
should i bump?

Kawaii Hoarder

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

....f***in' kid...

Yeaaah..... being the only sentimental one in a group is definitely not fun. Even gloomy. It would be extremely adorable if he learned to sew and fixed up your teddy. <3 But I understand your point about not wanting to make him feel bad. That's nice of you.

Are you saying Gaia sends strippers to the homes of the achievers of healing?! O_o WITH MONEY?! This is unbelievable. They had better send me my damn achievement! I don't have a lawyer, but I'm witty. I'll sue! XD Ahhh.... now my friend is accusing me of wanting my stripper. I just want my glory.

Then I fear thinking up moving away will go unpunished, unless you count death and the million little horrors of living.

It's...it's his teddy now...excuse me, there's something in my eye.....A TEAR!!!
Until I get that job making kids unhappy, there's no reason to do it. Seriously, I dropped off that application months ago and they're never called me back about it. What is the hold-up!?

Oh, these are no mere strippers! For one thing, strippers strip and then do nothing with the arousal they've created in you. But the people Gaia sends over...also do nothing. But they get insulted if you call them strippers and because mine is still here, I won't do so.
There's not a damn thing wrong with wanting a strip-....an achievement celebration representative of your very own.

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Then I fear thinking up moving away will go unpunished, unless you count death and the million little horrors of living.

It's...it's his teddy now...excuse me, there's something in my eye.....A TEAR!!!
Until I get that job making kids unhappy, there's no reason to do it. Seriously, I dropped off that application months ago and they're never called me back about it. What is the hold-up!?

Oh, these are no mere strippers! For one thing, strippers strip and then do nothing with the arousal they've created in you. But the people Gaia sends over...also do nothing. But they get insulted if you call them strippers and because mine is still here, I won't do so.
There's not a damn thing wrong with wanting a strip-....an achievement celebration representative of your very own.

*sigh* I suppose life and death is punishment enough. I hope they lived far, far away from any of their friends, though.

The teddy is still loyal to you at heart. Once a teddy's person, always a teddy's person. He now just has more than one person. I'm sorry your child-displeasing job application got ignored, by the way. That's not cool. If I didn't want to raise a little gremlin or two of my own some day, I'd apply for that job.

Oh, my apologies. I'm sorry if I offended your stri--I mean, erm, your representative whom lacks proper clothing. I still want my achievement, though. you should ask them if they could send over a friend.

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

*sigh* I suppose life and death is punishment enough. I hope they lived far, far away from any of their friends, though.

The teddy is still loyal to you at heart. Once a teddy's person, always a teddy's person. He now just has more than one person. I'm sorry your child-displeasing job application got ignored, by the way. That's not cool. If I didn't want to raise a little gremlin or two of my own some day, I'd apply for that job.

Oh, my apologies. I'm sorry if I offended your stri--I mean, erm, your representative whom lacks proper clothing. I still want my achievement, though. you should ask them if they could send over a friend.

They did. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it turns out the person's name was Sir Frances Reginald Doyle Movensteen (1898-1975). He had many friends but he had borrowed a lot of money from them and didn't feel like paying them back so he fled to Brittingham, England from Frenchyton, France in the spring of 1930. Nobody had ever heard of moving far from friends so he was presumed dead until his new job, traveling Jitterbug instructor, led him back to Frenchyton one fateful summer. As his friends cornered him, he spun a wond'rous yarn about travel and putting his property into a house far away. They were mystified but more than that, they beat him up for trying to escape his debt.
So he was also beaten up by his friends, in addition to living and dying.

You're right. Why did I ever give him away to someone who likes to yell "FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!!!" in a weird, gravelly voice despite having never seen a frame of Beavis and Butt-Head?
Me and my brother took care of my two nephews for a couple days recently. Which is why I ask: why in the world would you want to have children? Or did you mean actual gremlins? That would be cool. Teach them the best parts of the plane to sabotage, show them how to find out which flight William Shatner is on and how to walk on the wings.

I did, but she thought I was trying to get her into a threesome so she smacked me. Wait, did you mean for you?

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
... Bump. c:

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

They did. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it turns out the person's name was Sir Frances Reginald Doyle Movensteen (1898-1975). He had many friends but he had borrowed a lot of money from them and didn't feel like paying them back so he fled to Brittingham, England from Frenchyton, France in the spring of 1930. Nobody had ever heard of moving far from friends so he was presumed dead until his new job, traveling Jitterbug instructor, led him back to Frenchyton one fateful summer. As his friends cornered him, he spun a wond'rous yarn about travel and putting his property into a house far away. They were mystified but more than that, they beat him up for trying to escape his debt.

You're right. Why did I ever give him away to someone who likes to yell "FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!!!" in a weird, gravelly voice despite having never seen a frame of Beavis and Butt-Head?
Me and my brother took care of my two nephews for a couple days recently. Which is why I ask: why in the world would you want to have children? Or did you mean actual gremlins? That would be cool. Teach them the best parts of the plane to sabotage, show them how to find out which flight William Shatner is on and how to walk on the wings.

I did, but she thought I was trying to get her into a threesome so she smacked me. Wait, did you mean for you?

GOOD! FRANCES DESERVED IT AND MORE! MUCH, MUCH MORE! evil

Oh gawsh, that sounds obnoxious. My little brother, Christopher, likes speaking in Simlish and screaming things like "Fire," "I'm going to kill you," "I'm calling the cops on you," and the like. He autistic, with anger management issues to top it off. In all honesty, I think I deserve to be thrown in the loony bin for wanting kids, so I wouldn't suggest asking me to rationalize it. Gremlins DO sound fun to raise..... hmmm..... I may go for them instead of children. ^_^

XD Yes, I meant for me. AND THEY BETTER BRING ME MY ACHIEVEMENT POINTS! Pwease? emotion_kirakira

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Oh gawsh, that sounds obnoxious. My little brother, Christopher, likes speaking in Simlish and screaming things like "Fire," "I'm going to kill you," "I'm calling the cops on you," and the like. He autistic, with anger management issues to top it off. In all honesty, I think I deserve to be thrown in the loony bin for wanting kids, so I wouldn't suggest asking me to rationalize it. Gremlins DO sound fun to raise..... hmmm..... I may go for them instead of children. ^_^

XD Yes, I meant for me. AND THEY BETTER BRING ME MY ACHIEVEMENT POINTS! Pwease? emotion_kirakira

Word. Now, I don't want to judge someone based on their offspring's mistakes, but Frances was a son of a b***h. But then, I moved away from the town I was born in too. Ah, but I would have figured out to do it without him.

Speaking in what?
Sounds like a thrill to be around.
Maybe it's just a thing women get at some point.
Gremlins are easy. Just feed the mogwai after midnight, then let their instincts take over. They'll know what to do.

If it were up to me, there would already be some naked guy in your house right now, moving his hips back and forth chanting "waggle-waggle". Mmmmmaybe it's best that it isn't up to me.

7,250 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Word. Now, I don't want to judge someone based on their offspring's mistakes, but Frances was a son of a b***h. But then, I moved away from the town I was born in too. Ah, but I would have figured out to do it without him.

Speaking in what?
Sounds like a thrill to be around.
Maybe it's just a thing women get at some point.
Gremlins are easy. Just feed the mogwai after midnight, then let their instincts take over. They'll know what to do.

If it were up to me, there would already be some naked guy in your house right now, moving his hips back and forth chanting "waggle-waggle". Mmmmmaybe it's best that it isn't up to me.

Hmmm..... I'll have to forgive you for that. WAIT! Did you abandon people in this previous town of yours?

Simlish. It's the language of Sims. Christopher picks up on their phrases and goes around speaking it. *sigh* What am I going to do with that boy?

I will do no such thing! Feeding the mogwai after midnight makes them go all crazy..... o,..,o They will multiply...... and multiply.... and TAKE OVER THE WORLD! So I'll pass, thank you very much.

It probably is a good thing it isn't up to you. There would most likely be crime and punishment involved if if were.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff