• Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Oh, okay. How could they!?

It was a darn good teddy bear. I'd have looked for it after reminding myself of it if I hadn't given it to my nephew.
They'd get up to hug you. If they weren't, you know, inanimate objects.

What are the popular or likely guesses?

I'm not sure. It's a new level of evil I haven't fully come to understand yet.

Aww, that's sad! At least the teddy bear is being used and loved. (And if not, I say it should be kidnapped from your nephew.)

I shall hug my teddies before bed, when I'll remember. =3

As for guesses: My friend Bren thinks she'll eat my face at night, and my friend Clare has this huge, intricate assumption that was so amazingly thorough that I can't recall it. It's a shame.

Nor, I suspect, shall you ever. It could only be the product of some unfathomable evil that made this happen.

It kind of was, but only because it was a sentimental passing on of the teddy of my childhood to the next generation. It was missing an eye within a weekend.
.....f***in' kid... emotion_donotwant

That is adorable, no weirdo.

Put me down for getting you in a dream, like Freddy Kruger. It would be a little anti-climactic for a living doll with weird eyes just doing it like any old human could, wouldn't it?

Hmm..... We should find a way to track down the person that founded this level of evil and do something unthinkable to them.

That is not okay! D:< I hate it when I entrust someone with something special and they harm it within no time at all!

O,..,O That is terrifying. Freddy Kruger scares the s**t out of me. That was the first horror movie I saw that I can recall (not counting the Scary Movie series). I was, like, 10 or something. I hated horror movies and bathrooms for YEARS after that! Now I love horror movies. ^_^ But I'm still scared of bathrooms. Not so much that I refuse to shower. XD But I don't take baths. o.o Not since that movie.

You know what's sad? By midnight, this conversation will disappear. D;

Yes! Something awful. Something despicable. Something...evil. I-I can't. Committing evil only darkens the heart, regardless of who the one it's done against is.
Naw, i'm just kidding, lets dunk them in Cheez Whiz and put a bag of rats on their head!

Hes a little kid and doesn't remember my name most of the time. There was no sentimental connection to it with him like I had. I'm not happy about what happened, but I guess I can't really fault him.
....f***in' kid...

One, two, Bella's comin' for you...That doesn't work as well without the voice, does it?
I always thought Freddy should have been a push-over. If you know he gets you in your dreams and you see him, you would know its a dream, right? Have you ever had a lucid dream? You can take out Superman with a Daffodil if you want to, how much of a threat is a guy with knife-fingers? But I've only seen one or two of the movies, so maybe they explain that at some point.
Thats probably good. The only thing weirder than someone who never bathes is someone who never bathes because Freddy Kruger might get them.

Disappear, yes. But it doesn't have to end.

Oooh! What a lovely plan! Now I just need to figure out how to snatch `em and set everything up juuuuust riiiight. twisted But we have to be nice to the rats. I once had pet rats. They were so adorable. Only was my favorite. He lived to be 4 years old.

That is totally uncool! D:< That teaches you the wrong lesson.. You share something you care deeply about and it gets treated like trash. If this madness continues, the world will be even more stingy! We must act now!

That's a good point. I don't think any of the movies ever did explain why you can't just spit in Freddy's face and turn him into a pile of baby ducklings. Then again, a lot of the time in dreams, you're too freaked out or intrigued to think "Hey, I can throw a party in here!" I've had some really clear dreams before, though. I can smell and taste and feel textures and everything. It's really cool.

I'm amazed.... it didn't disappear.... O_O This event was suppose to end at midnight. (Just like Cinderella! XD How cliche.)

Versatile Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
dramallama dramallama dramallama

Versatile Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Shameless Hunter

Bah..Still needed one item.

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04
E v e r - C r a z e
crono04

Oh, okay. How could they!?

It was a darn good teddy bear. I'd have looked for it after reminding myself of it if I hadn't given it to my nephew.
They'd get up to hug you. If they weren't, you know, inanimate objects.

What are the popular or likely guesses?

I'm not sure. It's a new level of evil I haven't fully come to understand yet.

Aww, that's sad! At least the teddy bear is being used and loved. (And if not, I say it should be kidnapped from your nephew.)

I shall hug my teddies before bed, when I'll remember. =3

As for guesses: My friend Bren thinks she'll eat my face at night, and my friend Clare has this huge, intricate assumption that was so amazingly thorough that I can't recall it. It's a shame.

Nor, I suspect, shall you ever. It could only be the product of some unfathomable evil that made this happen.

It kind of was, but only because it was a sentimental passing on of the teddy of my childhood to the next generation. It was missing an eye within a weekend.
.....f***in' kid... emotion_donotwant

That is adorable, no weirdo.

Put me down for getting you in a dream, like Freddy Kruger. It would be a little anti-climactic for a living doll with weird eyes just doing it like any old human could, wouldn't it?

Hmm..... We should find a way to track down the person that founded this level of evil and do something unthinkable to them.

That is not okay! D:< I hate it when I entrust someone with something special and they harm it within no time at all!

O,..,O That is terrifying. Freddy Kruger scares the s**t out of me. That was the first horror movie I saw that I can recall (not counting the Scary Movie series). I was, like, 10 or something. I hated horror movies and bathrooms for YEARS after that! Now I love horror movies. ^_^ But I'm still scared of bathrooms. Not so much that I refuse to shower. XD But I don't take baths. o.o Not since that movie.

You know what's sad? By midnight, this conversation will disappear. D;

Yes! Something awful. Something despicable. Something...evil. I-I can't. Committing evil only darkens the heart, regardless of who the one it's done against is.
Naw, i'm just kidding, lets dunk them in Cheez Whiz and put a bag of rats on their head!

Hes a little kid and doesn't remember my name most of the time. There was no sentimental connection to it with him like I had. I'm not happy about what happened, but I guess I can't really fault him.
....f***in' kid...

One, two, Bella's comin' for you...That doesn't work as well without the voice, does it?
I always thought Freddy should have been a push-over. If you know he gets you in your dreams and you see him, you would know its a dream, right? Have you ever had a lucid dream? You can take out Superman with a Daffodil if you want to, how much of a threat is a guy with knife-fingers? But I've only seen one or two of the movies, so maybe they explain that at some point.
Thats probably good. The only thing weirder than someone who never bathes is someone who never bathes because Freddy Kruger might get them.

Disappear, yes. But it doesn't have to end.

Oooh! What a lovely plan! Now I just need to figure out how to snatch `em and set everything up juuuuust riiiight. twisted But we have to be nice to the rats. I once had pet rats. They were so adorable. Only was my favorite. He lived to be 4 years old.

That is totally uncool! D:< That teaches you the wrong lesson.. You share something you care deeply about and it gets treated like trash. If this madness continues, the world will be even more stingy! We must act now!

That's a good point. I don't think any of the movies ever did explain why you can't just spit in Freddy's face and turn him into a pile of baby ducklings. Then again, a lot of the time in dreams, you're too freaked out or intrigued to think "Hey, I can throw a party in here!" I've had some really clear dreams before, though. I can smell and taste and feel textures and everything. It's really cool.

I'm amazed.... it didn't disappear.... O_O This event was suppose to end at midnight. (Just like Cinderella! XD How cliche.)

Also we need to figure out who invented the concept of long-distance moving. I hate to say but they might be dead already.

Not everyone is as sentimental as I am. Different people just have different values and opinions. Besides, just because he pulled out an eye now doesn't mean he won't love it later. I'm sure once I'm dead, he'll remember I gave it to him and he'll see something in it besides a thing with removable parts.
Or that kid is a friggin' jerk and he sucks.

Maybe controlling the dream just never occurred to any of the victims. If I hadn't stumbled on it by accident, I wouldn't and they didn't have the internet then to look up what had just happened.
I've never tasted in a dream. I wish I had because I've had some interesting things near my mouth in a few. I may never know what the snozzberries taste like.

The will of those who still seek achievements holds it, binds it to the realm of accessible!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff