Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Everyone is still in costume here. Gives me time to get the items since I just came back from my long break from Gaia today.

sheepcakes's Significant Otter

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
gah, postage here

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
AppleClouds In CreamSkies
lol it's almost the middle of November. Tired of all the Halloween s**t.

User Image

Personally, I'm happy that they still kept the Halloween event going for a while. I hate all the early hype for Christmas. It's annoying when they start showing commercials for it about 2 months in advance.

Sure, Christmas is a good holiday, but there are some of us that enjoy the holidays that come before and after it.

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Trick or Treating is still working here and it's well past 12 for me. How strange. Maybe it has something to do with how you set the time for yourself on the site or something. I don't know. *Shrugs*

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
DarkSniper
ToT is still going [at least for me] So it would seem that the dev alert is accurate.
But then again, I don't have a full set of the items yet.
I was far more focused on the event, so I didn't really get a chance to do ToT xD

Yeah...I'm still trick or treating...I have at least one of everything except I haven't got the sword yet...the reaper...do I have to do something different to get that one?

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vampiric_Mage
Trick or Treating is still working here and it's well past 12 for me. How strange. Maybe it has something to do with how you set the time for yourself on the site or something. I don't know. *Shrugs*

It's 4:52 here (Yeah...I'm a night owl and I don't have work tomorrow. mrgreen ) and I'm still trick or treating...by any chance do you know if you have to do something in particular to get Jack's reaper...I have one of everything else and 2 of some...but I never got the sword...

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Vendaval de la Luz
Vampiric_Mage

It's 4:52 here (Yeah...I'm a night owl and I don't have work tomorrow. mrgreen ) and I'm still trick or treating...by any chance do you know if you have to do something in particular to get Jack's reaper...I have one of everything else and 2 of some...but I never got the sword...

Haha, it's almost 4 here and I have school in a few hours. I shouldn't be up, but I slept almost all day, so I blame my terrible sleeping habits. XD

I didn't even know there was such a object, sadly. I've only gotten about...3 of the objects, I believe. I'm currently working on my 4th.

I do recall though that that there was a sword item last Halloween. Perhaps it's on the market? Sorry I couldn't be of much help. I'm a little slow with collecting the Jack set this year, I don't even know if I'll be able to get it done before ToT is over. XD

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vampiric_Mage
Vendaval de la Luz
Vampiric_Mage

Haha, it's almost 4 here and I have school in a few hours. I shouldn't be up, but I slept almost all day, so I blame my terrible sleeping habits. XD

I didn't even know there was such a object, sadly. I've only gotten about...3 of the objects, I believe. I'm currently working on my 4th.

I do recall though that that there was a sword item last Halloween. Perhaps it's on the market? Sorry I couldn't be of much help. I'm a little slow with collecting the Jack set this year, I don't even know if I'll be able to get it done before ToT is over. XD

It is in the Marketplace: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/63009

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Vendaval de la Luz
Vampiric_Mage
Vendaval de la Luz
Vampiric_Mage

It is in the Marketplace: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/63009

Yeah, that's the one from last year, unfortunately. The only way you can get it now is by buying it. Sorry to tell you the bad news.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vampiric_Mage
Vendaval de la Luz
Vampiric_Mage
Vendaval de la Luz
Vampiric_Mage

Yeah, that's the one from last year, unfortunately. The only way you can get it now is by buying it. Sorry to tell you the bad news.
I hadn't even looked at the date rofl ...I just saw someone with it and thought it was this years. No big deal...guess that means I have all of them...that was my goal...not that item itself. emotion_awesome Actual...it's a relief. What ones do you not have...if I have a second of it, I'll give it to you.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
That's odd. I can still trick or treat in the stores. I just checked.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vampiric_Mage

I got up to the boots a second time...offer's still good. Just quote me or PM me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff