Quotable Harvester

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Honney Boy
grr

Goes to slay the bea....oh you're already dead...blast.
aphelia the vampire
Kingdom King 13
aphelia the vampire
Kingdom King 13
aphelia the vampire

Giggling lightly, she smiles. "Non-sense. I would be more than happy to help." Gesturing at a chair, she tilts her head, meaning for him to sit down. "I survive in my own ways. I have people to help me get through, so it's fine." Her eyes hint at mystery.
"That so..." he said lightly, wondering how they got her through exactly. Maybe if more vampires knew how she did this, they wouldn't be so quick to plunge their fangs into humanity. He sat down a bit...looking almost shy, as if he wasn't used to being tended to like this. "Do you live alone in this huge place?"
(Sorry for the botched attempt at quoting. I just didn't want the posts to get too long and out of control. XD)

Pulling out bandages from the medical kit, she smiles. "My friends help me keep my sanity, and give me the will to not drink. I can't say it is as easy as a stroll through the park, I would be lying. It is hard, but they help me." Wrapping the bandage around the wounded area, she laughs lightly, her voice like chime bells. "No, I do not live here alone. I have many people who live in my house. I would be wary if I were you of a red headed vampire though. He is slightly... volatile. And my brother. Well, adopted."
( That's okay~! <3 )
He hesitated. Volatile? Volatile as in...maybe abstaining from blood didn't run in the family. "Does this brother of yours share your convictions in not drinking blood..?" He hoped the answer would be yes...he didn't want a confrontation after her kind hospitality. He also reached around with his good arm and removed several swords, still in their scabbards, from his back so she could reach the wound better. It was almost impressive how nimbly he moved with all of these hanging off of him. He moved three for her, but there were probably more that weren't in her way.

"Uh, he... Well, he isn't relaxed around anyone but me. I would hate for him to hurt you. But it's okay. He hasn't been around much. So, no, he doesn't share my beliefs. Which is sad." Dressing the wound, she sighs and steps back, looking at her handy work. "That should hold. I do hope it does. Why don't you test it out and eat something?"
He was afraid of that... "...Normally...out of defense for my fellow man, I would attempt to eliminate such a vampire. But..." He looks her in the eyes. "...But, you have shown me a great kindness here. As long as I do not catch him in the act of feeding... I will not attempt to harm him." He nodded. It wasn't the first time he had done such a thing, after all. "I'm not a vampire slayer, exactly. I just try to do whatever I can to keep my fellow humans safe." He looked out the window. "Including against those wolf creatures outside. I've managed to take down thirteen so far, but there are many more where they came from. Do they harm your kind as well?"

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

"What if. There is your answer. What if. Do not worry dearest Maka. There will always be someone to help. Trust me." Catching the glass, she holds it in her hand, watching her dear friend. "I do wish to dance with you yes. While you are covered in blood yes. I do not think there will be a time when you aren't covered in blood anyway Snow." Making the glass disappear, she offers her now empty hand to Maka. "May I have this dance?"

Sighing, he doesn't seem to like the answer he received. "That's not good enough.." Taking her hand, he decides that a quick dance might not hurt anything. "You may have this dance, my good lady." he gives a slight bow, and smile.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

yum_coldone

Quotable Harvester

aphelia the vampire
The Pale Horsemen_Death
A black dog walks into the room, he doesn't seemed surprised with his current state. The dog makes a sound that seems like it could be laughing. It doesn't dare venture far in though. Instead it sits by the door, looking like some kind of guard.

Walking up the the dog, she pats it, not afraid. "Hello doggy. How are you today? Please, feel free to think it. I can read minds." Blinking for a moment, she runs off, soon coming back with food. A slight smile crosses her face.

The dog tilts his head when you pet him. He sniffs the air about you. Not caring that there's food in front of him he sits still. "Think? Ye be silly lassie." The dog could speak coherently, but his voice was ruff. Yet familiar..

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ LOL. Oh gosh... Merkyu has been enjoying the wolf part of this event. A little too much...
YEAH.

Because he's a furfag? o 3o I'm, of course, using that in a loving manner. ]]

((So that's a reason to bring him here? How much does he love it? o_o

*tilts head*))

[[ It is now. emotion_awesome Um... [/points to RP post] That much.

Hmm... How to explain... Oh, okay. Rather than making the actual thing, like a furry or a magical girl or something, I prefer making characters who are very nerdy or into anime or are into the furry fandom and dress up as them rather than actually being half human/half animal stuff (for a more straightforward example, I'm more likely to make a character who thinks they are a vampire rather than actually being one.) I find it more interesting to RP from that perspective, so that's why Merkyu has a fursuit. = w = Duke is an actual "furry" character though. ]]

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire

You can't kill wolves without some Duran Duran to back you up!

Quotable Harvester

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sir Kaoru
White Rider Pestilence

((I made a joke there. ._.
Poor you. Too bad Maka isn't willing to help your booboos at this ti-- Maybe.))

((Oh did you? Well it went clear over my head lol
Maka-chan heeelp meee...))

((I did.
What are you doing?))

Sees an injured person, the archer walks over to them. "Did you need some assistance?" the man coughed.

Quotable Harvester

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Kingdom King 13
aphelia the vampire

"Uh, he... Well, he isn't relaxed around anyone but me. I would hate for him to hurt you. But it's okay. He hasn't been around much. So, no, he doesn't share my beliefs. Which is sad." Dressing the wound, she sighs and steps back, looking at her handy work. "That should hold. I do hope it does. Why don't you test it out and eat something?"
He was afraid of that... "...Normally...out of defense for my fellow man, I would attempt to eliminate such a vampire. But..." He looks her in the eyes. "...But, you have shown me a great kindness here. As long as I do not catch him in the act of feeding... I will not attempt to harm him." He nodded. It wasn't the first time he had done such a thing, after all. "I'm not a vampire slayer, exactly. I just try to do whatever I can to keep my fellow humans safe." He looked out the window. "Including against those wolf creatures outside. I've managed to take down thirteen so far, but there are many more where they came from. Do they harm your kind as well?"

Slightly horrified at the thought of her brother being killed, she lets out a sigh of relief when she hears he won't be killed. "Thank you. I did have to rescue him from father though, so it's no wonder he's a mess." Giggling lightly, she nods. "I think they kill anything that moves. They have killed many of my brethren, I am sure of it." He voice sounds like venom.

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
*You walk into the room, ignoring the stares. You know they're staring at you because of your arms. Which aren't your fault; you were made that way. All you know is you have a raging headache, and that the stares are getting more intense and worried. You really, really want a drink.*

Smiling lightly, the girl slides beside you with a glass of water in her hand. "Please, drink this." He red eyes glow lightly.

*You blink, and try to speak, but it comes out in something of a rictus.

"Thank you," you say, and you're surprised to hear your voice is raspy.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces