Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Pisica; You shouldn't bite your lip. ;A; (OTL CURSE YOU IMAGINATION!)

No. Not happening. I will not put myself through that again. Do you know how hard it is to get me to lessen any pain I have?

Enya; I-I didn't do it on purpose.. *lip swells* (What happened?

That kind of attitude doesn't help.. I'd think that medicine-less would make it hard.

Pisica; I know you didn't. Ah, is there anything I can do to help? Hang on! *Runs off on all fours and comes back rather quickly with ice in a tea towel* Here, this may help. ( It goes like this.
Enya; *Bites her lip*
Pisica; Oh dear! That looks terrible! *Kisses her lip* Does that feel better?
OTL)

>n> Medicine-less is how I deal with things. And it gets easier.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire
[

Pisica; I know you didn't. Ah, is there anything I can do to help? Hang on! *Runs off on all fours and comes back rather quickly with ice in a tea towel* Here, this may help. ( It goes like this.
Enya; *Bites her lip*
OTL)

Enya; Oh? Y-you didn't have to do that. ///////// (Oh I see.. o -o I only see someone who likes blood doing that, but he could've done it. : D )

You lost me..

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire
[

Enya; *Bites her lip*
OTL)

Enya; Oh? Y-you didn't have to do that. ///////// (Oh I see.. o -o I only see someone who likes blood doing that, but he could've done it. : D )

You lost me..

Pisica; But you're hurt. ;A; Of course I had to do it! (Yepper doodles. Eh, he doesn't mind blood. For a little bit in his childhood, he thought he was supposed to drink blood as well. Until Aphelia sat him down. XD It would have been cute if Pisica had done that, but totally OOC for him)

I've been practicing for a while how to deal with pain without medicine. So it is easy. Make sense?

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Pisica; But you're hurt. ;A; Of course I had to do it! (Yepper doodles. Eh, he doesn't mind blood. For a little bit in his childhood, he thought he was supposed to drink blood as well. Until Aphelia sat him down. XD It would have been cute if Pisica had done that, but totally OOC for him)

I've been practicing for a while how to deal with pain without medicine. So it is easy. Make sense?

Enya; *wipes the collected blood on her lip away with her hand* ///////// (Aww, he did? You can make him go OOC here though... o -o? )

Oh, well I still recommend the heat. o -o Even a kitty works. <3

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Enya; *wipes the collected blood on her lip away with her hand* ///////// (Aww, he did? You can make him go OOC here though... o -o? )

Oh, well I still recommend the heat. o -o Even a kitty works. <3

Pisica; *Sticks the tea towel on her lip* (He did yes. And can I? Can I really? emotion_eyebrow Or will he get slapped OTL)

*Cries* I want my kitty.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Pisica; *Sticks the tea towel on her lip* (He did yes. And can I? Can I really? emotion_eyebrow Or will he get slapped OTL)

*Cries* I want my kitty.

Enya; ....Ouch.. ///// (You can, she's not the slapping type around people she doesn't mind so much/likes.)

Where is the kitty?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

*Cries* I want my kitty.

Enya; ....Ouch.. ///// (You can, she's not the slapping type around people she doesn't mind so much/likes.)

Where is the kitty?

Pisica; Ah, does that hurt? *Pulls it away* Um, m-maybe this will make it better. *Quickly kisses her lip and blushes like crazy* D-d-does that f-feel better? (Okays then.)

I don't know. ;A;

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
Mercury: *stays where he is*
Xiaoming: ... *stares at Mercury* .. *walks away before coming back with a blanket and putting it on him*

Pfft, Maka-chan x Merkyu would be the most terrible couple ever. x D

CRASHING? CRAAAASHINGGGGGGGGG???? That's nice. c :

*sticks Geeti here now*

It would be? Why?

I've had some energy drink..

Nyanobyte
Hehehe. = w = Well, at least your character has him. It's rare for me to keep my character paired with another character for very long. I break them up / kill off characters a lot... . w.

At least he does. You do those things? O_ O Why? Maka must be lucky then?

Mercury: *still doesn't move, now has a blanket covering him* ....

Because Merkyu is good with pushy and very, very naturally dominant people. o 3o

Maka-chan is indeed lucky~

I need to go to bed! OTL N-night~~

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Pisica; Ah, does that hurt? *Pulls it away* Um, m-maybe this will make it better. *Quickly kisses her lip and blushes like crazy* D-d-does that f-feel better? (Okays then.)

I don't know. ;A;

Enya; U-um... >///////<

Why don't you know?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

I don't know. ;A;

Enya; U-um... >///////<

Why don't you know?

Pisica; Right, that didn't help. Sorry. *Hands the ice to Enya*

Because we don't keep him in the house, and I don't know where he would be if he's outside. OTL

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Mhmm.. . w. <333

Ryou: : < .... *walks away* ... *comes back doing what she's doing*

<333

o_o I think we need to find you a Maka, and quickly....

<333333

Ryou: ... ; ^ ; Wh-why can't I talk to you for a little bit? *has tried everything he possibly could to get your attention*

<333

Because you like Maka better. :3 And you two are a cute couple and I'm in the way~! But if you wanted to talk, you could have asked. ._.

<3333333

Ryou: I do love Maka-chan, b-but I want some friends, too! ; w; ... You're not in the way. I-I do want to talk~!

<333

You can talk to one of my derps and make friends with them then~! Not Damien though. <n< You don't wanna be friends with Damien. :3 Not Skye either. She wants to hit you.
*Sticks Gloria here*

<333333333

Ryou: Um.. O-okay.... ///// <33 *looks down, fidgeting nervously with his hands, his tail swishing behind him*

HAVE TO GO TO BED. gonk Night~ ; >

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte

Mercury: *still doesn't move, now has a blanket covering him* ....

Because Merkyu is good with pushy and very, very naturally dominant people. o 3o

Maka-chan is indeed lucky~

I need to go to bed! OTL N-night~~

Geeti; *walks over, then kneels beside him* Are you okay mister?

Oh? Maka left because he's a pushover and thinks it best not to try and help someone if they don't want it, but he will if the don't want help and are wounded.. Small wounds count too. o -o

emotion_kirakira ...Can I ask why is he so lucky?

Aww, so soon it seems. Night. <3 *huggles Ryou*

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

<333333

Ryou: ... ; ^ ; Wh-why can't I talk to you for a little bit? *has tried everything he possibly could to get your attention*

<333

Because you like Maka better. :3 And you two are a cute couple and I'm in the way~! But if you wanted to talk, you could have asked. ._.

<3333333

Ryou: I do love Maka-chan, b-but I want some friends, too! ; w; ... You're not in the way. I-I do want to talk~!

<333

You can talk to one of my derps and make friends with them then~! Not Damien though. <n< You don't wanna be friends with Damien. :3 Not Skye either. She wants to hit you.
*Sticks Gloria here*

<333333333

Ryou: Um.. O-okay.... ///// <33 *looks down, fidgeting nervously with his hands, his tail swishing behind him*

HAVE TO GO TO BED. gonk Night~ ; >

<333

Gloria; Hey there. :3 *Waves* Aren't you a cutie~! >w<

Night~!

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Pisica; Right, that didn't help. Sorry. *Hands the ice to Enya*

Because we don't keep him in the house, and I don't know where he would be if he's outside. OTL

Enya; ....Um, n-n-no.. It did.. ///////

You don't keep him in the house? o -o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas