Welcome to Gaia! ::

aphelia the vampire

... So, that means your making poor, innocent pictures facedesk for you?

No. I am using several different images set on a loop in a fast series to display the image of a facedesk. That is, no-one and nothing ever face-desked, because each part of that .gif was a separate image.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Kiriel; Ah! Oaaaa.... ;A; // Pisica; Yep. We had to talk to witches to get that put up. OTL Oh you're using it? *Jumps up when his tail is touched* AH! ASDFGH! Don't do that! O_O Tails are not to be patted.... OTL
Galador; ._. But I already stopped it.

Awwww..... // Enya; I can use it without trying.. Hmm? I can't pat your tail? *pouts*
I didn't notice. : D

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Me: [/gives Damien his Merkyu back] The one I killed was fake. >: U I poofed the real one away seconds before I killed the copy I left in his place! AND I swear I did nothing to the actual Merkyu... Really. . w.;; // Mercury: .... *smells suspiciously like alcohol*

<3

Noooo. ; A ; But getting Merkyu drunk IS something I would do for the lols. <3
Orly? Yay~! > u <

Damien; *Puts the sword down* ...... *Smells the alcohol* Yes, but you got him drunk. I don't even know what drunk Mercury is like. *To Mercury* Mercury, are you alright?

<3

Lol, we all like drunk Mercury. emotion_awesome
Yarly. He can be Rped as soon as you want now. :3

Mercury: *laughs* Of course I'm alright... Why wouldn't I be? I have you~

<3

Indeed we do. ' A'
Okays! emotion_kirakira

Damien; Ah... At least your alright. Do you want to sit down Mercury? You are intoxicated from what I can smell.

<3

Lol.
Yepper doodles. So, you now have three characters that you have of mine. :3

Mercury: Sit down? Well... I guess I'm sort of.. Tired. Maybe. What? No, I'm not... I only had like.. One drink, or two, or three, or... Okay, I don't know. *somehow finds this funny*

<3

Yayyys~ = w = I need to start trying to get in a RP mood again.

Damien; Okay then, you hop on the couch and I'll get you blanket. And a bucket from how many drinks you had. I could taste your blood to tell if you a truly intoxicated, but I won't. ._.

<3

Lol, you need to get into the mood? >w<

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Smiling Anon
aphelia the vampire

... So, that means your making poor, innocent pictures facedesk for you?

No. I am using several different images set on a loop in a fast series to display the image of a facedesk. That is, no-one and nothing ever face-desked, because each part of that .gif was a separate image.

._. I'll let you get away with that one. =w=
You have won this round.... Like all the others OTL

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
You guys should warn me when you're in an angry mood. gonk But to be honest I find people being upset/sad over deaths to be adorable. = w = I didn't move my characters I merely revived them after killing them. THEY STILL SUFFERED BLOODY, VIOLENT DEATHS.

Airi: ; /////; *hugs back*

Ryou: ; /////; (Airi and Ryouboo are, like, similar. o 3o) // Me: Um... No. : l

Nothing, I just had nothing to put there.

I can't warn you when I'm not asked about how I am. : l Why is that adorable?

Rem; Are y-you okay? *keeps hugging her*

Maka; *holds Ryou tightly to himself* Why won't you? *speaks to you*

Oh..
Eddy Murphy is funny.. *he's in the movie she's watching*

I don't ask people how they are. [/trololol] Um. It just... Is to me. This shouldn't be new to you.

Airi: I'm fine... I-I just hate making you sad..

Ryou: *clings* // Me: Because I'm trying to knock his teeth out. For fun. :'D

Is he? ' u' I suppose he is~

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Kiriel; Ah! Oaaaa.... ;A; // Pisica; Yep. We had to talk to witches to get that put up. OTL Oh you're using it? *Jumps up when his tail is touched* AH! ASDFGH! Don't do that! O_O Tails are not to be patted.... OTL
Galador; ._. But I already stopped it.

Awwww..... // Enya; I can use it without trying.. Hmm? I can't pat your tail? *pouts*
I didn't notice. : D

Kiriel; Stop patting them! ;A; // Pisica; Lucky. >w< I don't think I can do that.... And, um, no, you can't. I'm always worried someone is going to cut it off OTL
Galador; ......

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
I don't ask people how they are. [/trololol] Um. It just... Is to me. This shouldn't be new to you.

You should ask, because I'll have no reason to tell you otherwise. I do...

Rem; Um... ////////

Maka; I like his teeth in his head, thank you. *glares at you* His smile looks better that way...

He is.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Kiriel; Stop patting them! ;A; // Pisica; Lucky. >w< I don't think I can do that.... And, um, no, you can't. I'm always worried someone is going to cut it off OTL
Galador; ......

But it's cute.. <3 // Enya; I look creepy without it.. O_O I wouldn't think of cutting it off.. gonk
What?

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Me: [/gives Damien his Merkyu back] The one I killed was fake. >: U I poofed the real one away seconds before I killed the copy I left in his place! AND I swear I did nothing to the actual Merkyu... Really. . w.;; // Mercury: .... *smells suspiciously like alcohol*

<3

Noooo. ; A ; But getting Merkyu drunk IS something I would do for the lols. <3
Orly? Yay~! > u <

Damien; *Puts the sword down* ...... *Smells the alcohol* Yes, but you got him drunk. I don't even know what drunk Mercury is like. *To Mercury* Mercury, are you alright?

<3

Lol, we all like drunk Mercury. emotion_awesome
Yarly. He can be Rped as soon as you want now. :3

<3

Indeed we do. ' A'
Okays! emotion_kirakira

Damien; Ah... At least your alright. Do you want to sit down Mercury? You are intoxicated from what I can smell.

<3

Lol.

Mercury: Sit down? Well... I guess I'm sort of.. Tired. Maybe. What? No, I'm not... I only had like.. One drink, or two, or three, or... Okay, I don't know. *somehow finds this funny*

<3

Damien; Okay then, you hop on the couch and I'll get you blanket. And a bucket from how many drinks you had. I could taste your blood to tell if you a truly intoxicated, but I won't. ._.

<3

Mercury: B-but that's boooooring. = A= And I don't need a bucket... I'm not even drunk, I swear.. Oh, oh, you should do that! Taste my blood! You like it, don't you? *looks down* .. Y-you like me... Don't you?

<3

Ohhh yeaaaah. emotion_awesome Okay, all jokes aside, I really have been sort of writers blocked/RP blocked recently. OTL

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Galador; ......

But it's cute.. <3 // Enya; I look creepy without it.. O_O I wouldn't think of cutting it off.. gonk
What?

Kiriel; But it makes me feel weird! Oaaaaa. // Pisica; Let me be the judge of that? :3 And you wouldn't? Ah, that's good. ^w^;;
Galador; I want Emma back Q.Q

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte

You should ask, because I'll have no reason to tell you otherwise. I do...

Rem; Um... ////////

Maka; I like his teeth in his head, thank you. *glares at you* His smile looks better that way...

He is.

Warning me is totally different than telling me! emotion_donotwant Desu ne.

Airi: I-I'm sorry....

Ryou: *scared now, clings to Maka-chan again* Q ^Q // Me: How do you know? D ; You have to see it both ways, man.

That's.. good~? o w o

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Kiriel; But it makes me feel weird! Oaaaaa. // Pisica; Let me be the judge of that? :3 And you wouldn't? Ah, that's good. ^w^;;

Weird as in good? // Enya; J-judge? ///////
That's too bad. : l

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

<3

Indeed we do. ' A'
Okays! emotion_kirakira

<3

Lol.

<3

<3

Mercury: B-but that's boooooring. = A= And I don't need a bucket... I'm not even drunk, I swear.. Oh, oh, you should do that! Taste my blood! You like it, don't you? *looks down* .. Y-you like me... Don't you?

<3

Ohhh yeaaaah. emotion_awesome Okay, all jokes aside, I really have been sort of writers blocked/RP blocked recently. OTL

Damien; *Sighs and takes Mercury's hand, dragging him to a bedroom* Lie down, it's easier to take blood if I can actually reach your neck. =A= And Mercury, you know I like you. Hell, I love you.

<3

Pffft. Orly? Poor you Nyano. Do you want some of my unblocker?

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
Warning me is totally different than telling me! emotion_donotwant Desu ne.

Airi: I-I'm sorry....

Ryou: *scared now, clings to Maka-chan again* Q ^Q // Me: How do you know? D ; You have to see it both ways, man.

That's.. good~? o w o

I don't warn people unless I see fit. Besides there was no time to warn you. : l

Rem; It's o-okay..

Maka; I'd rather him keep his teeth, I don't want to see him toothless.. Even though I'd love him with or without them. *hugs Ryou* <3

Maybe?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Weird as in good? // Enya; J-judge? ///////
That's too bad. : l

Kiriel; Weird as in.... Weird. But I like it. ._.
Pisica; Well, how else am I supposed to know if you look weird or not? I mean, you can't get any weirder than me though; :3
Galador; OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces