• 1 Win 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
aphelia the vampire
winerzz
aphelia the vampire
winerzz
aphelia the vampire

You have the honor of meeting the thread house owner. :3 To whom do I owe the pleasure?

The name is Moka, madam.
This is a wonderful home you have here.

Nice to meet you Moka. <3
Oh? .///w///. Thank you.

It is nice to meet you too... I'm sorry I didn't catch your name.

My name is Aphelia. :3

Aphelia, what a enchanting name.
Fit for a princess.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Mercury: I-I just... Wanted to try them on, i-is all. ////////;;; I've been told I look terrible in glasses. *takes them off and gives them back* (Merkyu would be happy. ; v ; Secretly. Since he's tsuntsun. But leaning more towards deredere right now. Which I'm okay with. Pretty much.. It is weird! . A.;; Y-yay~~ it is awesome, isn't it? emotion_kirakira My sister showed it to me. A long time ago. ANDAND if you want to RP kawaii uke, then throw one of your male characters at Tae-Hyun. He is uber seme. : U And bisexual.)
Me: ... . u.` *pats Skye's back*
Koko: Fun? Th-that was nothing of the sort.... *adjusts her glasses, looking down to hide a small smile*

<3

; ^ ;

Damien; Well, you look good in them. *Slides them back on* ( Yays~! >w< And he is? YAY! I like him deredere. >w< <3 And that is a really cool song. =w= Oh, can I throw a female at him? Because I have no spare gay guys. :3 I only have Misera, but he's straight and has a crush on Iris. Well, I think I have Pisica, but I'm not sure OTL. )
Skye; Why d-did she have to say those things in public? OTL
Pisica; Orly? If it's not fun, you can pat my ears and pull away after a minute. :3 Because that would be uber boring.

<3

=_=

Mercury: That's just unnecessary flattery. = 3= (Deredere is nice... <3 It is. Females are.. Okay. But I'd prefer him with a guy to be honest. x D What happened to Ada? D : )
Me: Because... Maybe because she writes dirty manga for a living? ; v ; So she's used to that stuff... ;;
Koko: ... *reaches her hand out and pats his ears, saying nothing*

<3

. w.`

Damien; No, it's just the truth. I don't flatter people. ( It is~! emotion_kirakira Lol, well, I could try to make another gay guy.... OTL *Kinda wants to claim the new guy* And uh, well, you know. :3 Snow told you. )
Skye; OTL SHe should keep it to a minimal.
Pisica; *Purrs loudly* >w<
<3
.w.

Mercury: .... /////// (Yay gay guys. :'D He wants to claim you, too. I do know now.)
Me: She should, but won't. Have you seen her house? D : It's full of... Very.. Scantily-clothed robot girls.
Koko: ... = n =;; *keeps patting*

<3

I have to sleep, so night-night~!

Damien; >w< You're so cute when you blush. Oh, when should we go on our first date? And where? .w.` And what do you want to do? ( Lol, It shouldn't take me long. *Probably going to make a detective* :3 And lol, this isn't Russia so.... =w= )
Skye; OTL Ugh!
Pisica; *Keeps purring* It's been over a minute. Can you pull your hand away? Only if you want to though.... >w<

<3

Night nyano~!

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Damien; Come on then. Bed time. *Feels slightly happy as he hasn't said that to anyone in 5 years*
Kiriel; *Yawns again while purring* Oh well then. Can you pat my ears please? // Me; I forgot.
Skye; *Giggles slightly*
Um... Putting him into a new relationship.

Narr; Okay. *smiles*
Hmm? You're ears? // Me; Okie dokie.
Xye; .....
Oh? I have no one else. ._. Unless he wants to take Enya from Alex then I'd still need someone else. Yeah, he take her. *nods* She seemed happier with him than Alex actually... o -o

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
winerzz
aphelia the vampire
winerzz
aphelia the vampire
winerzz
aphelia the vampire

You have the honor of meeting the thread house owner. :3 To whom do I owe the pleasure?

The name is Moka, madam.
This is a wonderful home you have here.

Oh? .///w///. Thank you.

Fit for a princess.

Actually, fit for an Empress. =w=

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
Pfft, I know. c :
Yeah, cause then he'd be blind, like Morinosuke! Who is my Sonic OC who was created to be my favorite type of male character, but in Sonic-style form. Pretty serow is pretty.

Airi: Then, just... Pr-promise me that you'll never leave me, okay?

Ryou: *shakes his head weakly*

ARGH I HAVE TO GO TO BED NOW. D ; So goodnight~

I know. *rolls eyes*
Oh? Really?

Rem; O///////O W-what?

Are you certain? It's no trouble at all to me.. But I can't say I won't tell Maka though. o- o

Aww, night. Sleep well. <3 *doesn't feel very late to her, but it is* OTL

: >
Yarly.

Airi: Will you? Please?

Ryou: ... ; ///////; Y-you can tell him... *snifflewhimper* Oww... *needs a hug to feel better*

I will.. Maybe... Sleep well. o 3o You tooooo.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Damien; Come on then. Bed time. *Feels slightly happy as he hasn't said that to anyone in 5 years*
Kiriel; *Yawns again while purring* Oh well then. Can you pat my ears please? // Me; I forgot.
Skye; *Giggles slightly*
Um... Putting him into a new relationship.

Narr; Okay. *smiles*
Hmm? You're ears? // Me; Okie dokie.
Xye; .....
Oh? I have no one else. ._. Unless he wants to take Enya from Alex then I'd still need someone else. Yeah, he take her. *nods* She seemed happier with him than Alex actually... o -o

Damien; *Walks out and expects Nar to follow*
Kiriel; *Ears twitch* Yea, my ears. The things on the top of my head. That just twitched. .w. // Me; OTL
Skye; Um, did I do something wrong?
Lol. XD Enya and Pisica? Seems like a nice match. And since Alexander hadn't developed any feelings, it should be fine. :3 And no-one is happy with Alex. =w= Hurr hurr.
I have to go now. Night~!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Night~! *Goes to play sherlock holmes/design an OC*

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
aphelia the vampire
winerzz
aphelia the vampire
winerzz
aphelia the vampire

Oh? .///w///. Thank you.

Fit for a princess.

Even better. ^_^
I seem to be getting quite sleepy, is their a room I can stay in here?
If not I don't want to be a bother.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
: >
Yarly.

Airi: Will you? Please?

Ryou: ... ; ///////; Y-you can tell him... *snifflewhimper* Oww... *needs a hug to feel better*

I will.. Maybe... Sleep well. o 3o You tooooo.

Rem; o///////o *nods*

He likes to talk about you though.. So I can't grantee anything. *huggles him*

I hope you do. And thank you <3

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Mercury: I-I just... Wanted to try them on, i-is all. ////////;;; I've been told I look terrible in glasses. *takes them off and gives them back* (Merkyu would be happy. ; v ; Secretly. Since he's tsuntsun. But leaning more towards deredere right now. Which I'm okay with. Pretty much.. It is weird! . A.;; Y-yay~~ it is awesome, isn't it? emotion_kirakira My sister showed it to me. A long time ago. ANDAND if you want to RP kawaii uke, then throw one of your male characters at Tae-Hyun. He is uber seme. : U And bisexual.)
Me: ... . u.` *pats Skye's back*
Koko: Fun? Th-that was nothing of the sort.... *adjusts her glasses, looking down to hide a small smile*

<3

; ^ ;

Damien; Well, you look good in them. *Slides them back on* ( Yays~! >w< And he is? YAY! I like him deredere. >w< <3 And that is a really cool song. =w= Oh, can I throw a female at him? Because I have no spare gay guys. :3 I only have Misera, but he's straight and has a crush on Iris. Well, I think I have Pisica, but I'm not sure OTL. )
Skye; Why d-did she have to say those things in public? OTL
Pisica; Orly? If it's not fun, you can pat my ears and pull away after a minute. :3 Because that would be uber boring.

<3

=_=

Mercury: That's just unnecessary flattery. = 3= (Deredere is nice... <3 It is. Females are.. Okay. But I'd prefer him with a guy to be honest. x D What happened to Ada? D : )
Me: Because... Maybe because she writes dirty manga for a living? ; v ; So she's used to that stuff... ;;

<3

. w.`

Damien; No, it's just the truth. I don't flatter people. ( It is~! emotion_kirakira Lol, well, I could try to make another gay guy.... OTL *Kinda wants to claim the new guy* And uh, well, you know. :3 Snow told you. )
<3
.w.

Mercury: .... /////// (Yay gay guys. :'D He wants to claim you, too. I do know now.)
Me: She should, but won't. Have you seen her house? D : It's full of... Very.. Scantily-clothed robot girls.

<3

Damien; >w< You're so cute when you blush. Oh, when should we go on our first date? And where? .w.` And what do you want to do? ( Lol, It shouldn't take me long. *Probably going to make a detective* :3 And lol, this isn't Russia so.... =w= )
Skye; OTL Ugh!
Pisica; *Keeps purring* It's been over a minute. Can you pull your hand away? Only if you want to though.... >w<

<3

Night nyano~!

Mercury: D-don't say that... /// It doesn't matter... I don't care when, or where, or whatever... I-If it's with you.. ;; (Okays~ * w* Detectives! Nope, not Russia~)
Me: : <
Koko: I--... Maybe.. ;;; *doesn't pull her hand away*

<3

Night. > w < *poofs nao~*

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
winerzz
aphelia the vampire
winerzz
aphelia the vampire
winerzz
aphelia the vampire

Oh? .///w///. Thank you.

Fit for a princess.

Even better. ^_^

>w<
Oh yes, there are plenty of rooms~! Pick one~! Don't hesitate~! >w<

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Kiriel; *Ears twitch* Yea, my ears. The things on the top of my head. That just twitched. .w. // Me; OTL
Lol. XD Enya and Pisica? Seems like a nice match. And since Alexander hadn't developed any feelings, it should be fine. :3 And no-one is happy with Alex. =w= Hurr hurr.

Narr; *follows Damien*
*laughs slightly and scratches behind them*
Xye; *shakes head* No..
Yes, them. Well he is nice, and I still wanna try to pair someone up with him. Oh! I could make yet another demigod, one for him. I know just the goddess that would work too. : D
Aww, night. <3 *should go too* OTL

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

<3

. w.`

<3
.w.

<3

Skye; OTL Ugh!

<3

Night nyano~!

Mercury: D-don't say that... /// It doesn't matter... I don't care when, or where, or whatever... I-If it's with you.. ;; (Okays~ * w* Detectives! Nope, not Russia~)
Me: : <
Koko: I--... Maybe.. ;;; *doesn't pull her hand away*

<3

Night. > w < *poofs nao~*

Damien; Then I know what we're going to do. <3 I hope you'll enjoy it... What do you eat? You never told me. ( Yep~! IKR? I luffles detectives. =w= And lol. =w=)
Skye; I should clean that up.....
Pisica; *Keeps purring* See~! Fun~! >w<

<3

Night!

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
aphelia the vampire
winerzz
aphelia the vampire

Even better. ^_^

>w<
Oh yes, there are plenty of rooms~! Pick one~! Don't hesitate~! >w<

Thank you madam.
I shall see you in the morning.
*kisses Aphelia's hand* Night, and sweet dreams.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Narr; *follows Damien*
*laughs slightly and scratches behind them*
Xye; *shakes head* No..
Yes, them. Well he is nice, and I still wanna try to pair someone up with him. Oh! I could make yet another demigod, one for him. I know just the goddess that would work too. : D
Aww, night. <3 *should go too* OTL

Damien; *Walks into a room* Now, you hop in bed and I'll tell you a story. ^w^
Kiriel; *Purrs and melts slightly*
Skye; O-okay then. At ealst I didn't do anything wrong.... OTL
>w< Cute couple is cute. :3 And lol, I know you do. Because of his eyes. XD Oh, a demi god? Sounds fun~! >w<
*Goes off not to sleep, but to play games*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces