25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Smiling Anon
White Rider Pestilence

You could've finished it. o -o

No, I haven't. *knows not where it is from*

I could have, but I'd rather not run the risk of disappointing/insulting/annoying/irritating you. 3nodding

Okay. *didn't expect you to*

Would you like to know that I find it irritating that it wasn't finished? Kinda.

o -o

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Smiling Anon
...Admit it, you all think my characters/their plotlines/their history/my roleplaying 'skills'/my life is a/their stories... think they fail.

.________.

Why would we think they are fail Smile?

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Damien; Aww, your hand hurts? Well, lets see uh.... // Me; *Pops up randomly and kisses it* // Damien; Well, i think she tried to kiss it better.... ._.
Kireil; *Purrs* :U I want milk. // Me; *Gives him milk in a bowl* // Kiriel; *Shrugs and laps it up*
Skye; But you wouldn't be bothering me. I did ask.... And n-no thank you. My hands were not designed to draw. Only to work hard. ^w^ *Is wearing jeans today with dirt on them*

Narr; *pulls his hand away after you kiss it* ....Now it hurts more.
That's oddly cute. <3
Xye; If you must know I was deal with a series of mental breakdowns and cutting up various paintings of mine because of the breakdowns. No? Well suit yourself. *smiles*

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Mercury: *laughs at his own joke* ... Fine then, we can start dating. Is that good enough for you?
Seph: Now, if I could find love, then certainly you can. I am married. *smiles* It's... Quite nice.
Koko: It doesn't. = A =

Mhm. : > Yeah... But, oh well!
<3

gonk [/presses the 'no' button]

Damien; ._. *Is unsure if Mercury is joking or not*
Skye; *Sighs* I hope I can. But I scare people off for some reason. OTL And being married must be nice. <3
Pisica; Now now, don't be a hard a**. *Scratches both her ears* Purring means you like it. :3

Lol. XD
<3

*Is still dead*

Mercury: Y-you could at least pretend to be happy that I just asked you out, you know...
Seph: Don't worry, you will. *nods* Especially when you love the person you're married to.
Koko: If this is called being a 'hard a**,' as you say it, then maybe I like being one. = A=;; *purrs* I-It doesn't mean anything...

<3

; J ; I cried so much that my nose soaked up all the tears and became big, which is shown by that emote.

Damien; I just wasn't sure if you were kidding or not.... ._. *Starts to smile*
Skye; I hope so. And that sounds s-super nice. ^w^
Pisica; Just admit you like it. >: 3

<3

*Sits beside you and is still dead* :3

Mercury: Why would I joke about that? = A =
Seph: *smiles* ... ////
Koko: No. I-I mean, I don't.

<3

o Ao ... o Jo*

Damien; Because you want to laugh at me getting my hopes up? Because it would be nice to date you. :3 Especially since that means I get to take you out places. >w< And make you dinner and buy you things and call you sweet names and say I love you and.... <333 (Are we sure Mercury isn't the semi? OTL)
Skye; *Giggles*
Pisica; So, if I were to pat you, you wouldn't like it?.... *Starts to pat her head*

<3

..... Nyano, what part of Vampire don't you understand?

Mercury: I--... //////////// *starts to cry* (Mercury? Seme? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.)
Me: o 3o [/gives Persephy her waifu]
Momoe: Daaaarliiiiiiiiiiing~! *clings to the giantess*
Seph: I--... A-ah, hello.. ; /////; I've missed you..
Momoe: And of course I've missed you, too~ I had nothing to do while you were gone, so I [/bleeps out everything she says]
Seph: ... W-w-we're in public. Q ///////////Q
Koko: I would not. = 3=.... = w=;; *purrs*

<3

EVERY PART. ; A ;

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Smiling Anon
Nyanobyte

Oho, thank you, I tried to keep her design simple but not totally boring. And props to my sister for drawing her concept sketch. : > <33
N-no! ; A ; Because you're one of us, too!

Wow. emotion_kirakira You really know your Harry Potter. x D

*hands your sister stage props*

And I don't want to spoil whatever art you get by having my sucky characters in it!

IT'S NOT INTENTIONAL. I just... I just... I just know it, okay? -reallyafangirl-

= u =

But your characters aren't sucky! Not sucky at all!! D :

Awww. That's okay, Smile. <3
White Rider Pestilence

Would you like to know that I find it irritating that it wasn't finished? Kinda.

o -o

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant; an elephant's faithful, one hundred percent."
*runs away, curls into a ball and hides/cries now*

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Damien; Aww, your hand hurts? Well, lets see uh.... // Me; *Pops up randomly and kisses it* // Damien; Well, i think she tried to kiss it better.... ._.
Kireil; *Purrs* :U I want milk. // Me; *Gives him milk in a bowl* // Kiriel; *Shrugs and laps it up*
Skye; But you wouldn't be bothering me. I did ask.... And n-no thank you. My hands were not designed to draw. Only to work hard. ^w^ *Is wearing jeans today with dirt on them*

Narr; *pulls his hand away after you kiss it* ....Now it hurts more.
That's oddly cute. <3
Xye; If you must know I was deal with a series of mental breakdowns and cutting up various paintings of mine because of the breakdowns. No? Well suit yourself. *smiles*

Damien; I'll go get the numbing spray. Or ice. One or the other.
Kiriel; stare *Keeps lapping up the milk*
Skye; Oh dear you were? Or are? If you want, you can talk about it more. I don't mind. And I'm pretty unimaginative, so anything I did draw would be very plain. ._. Like sticks.
Does Skye have anything that she does that is half way entertaining? Oh wait, she gardens... OTL
Also, Remmy will be happy to know I ate dinner. I have like 10 sandwiches. :3

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Smiling Anon
White Rider Pestilence

o -o

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant; an elephant's faithful, one hundred percent."
*runs away, curls into a ball and hides/cries now*

Awww.. <3
Hey.. o -o Don't d-do that. *huggles Cuddlehugglesnuggles*

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Skye; Oh dear you were? Or are? If you want, you can talk about it more. I don't mind. And I'm pretty unimaginative, so anything I did draw would be very plain. ._. Like sticks.
Does Skye have anything that she does that is half way entertaining? Oh wait, she gardens... OTL

Narrï¼› *stares at his hand* Ow..
You're a cute demon. <3
Xye; ...I'd rather not trouble you.
She does? Wow..
He's not here to care. Although that is good. <3

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Mercury: Y-you could at least pretend to be happy that I just asked you out, you know...
Seph: Don't worry, you will. *nods* Especially when you love the person you're married to.
Koko: If this is called being a 'hard a**,' as you say it, then maybe I like being one. = A=;; *purrs* I-It doesn't mean anything...

<3

; J ; I cried so much that my nose soaked up all the tears and became big, which is shown by that emote.

Damien; I just wasn't sure if you were kidding or not.... ._. *Starts to smile*
Skye; I hope so. And that sounds s-super nice. ^w^
Pisica; Just admit you like it. >: 3

<3

*Sits beside you and is still dead* :3

Mercury: Why would I joke about that? = A =
Seph: *smiles* ... ////
Koko: No. I-I mean, I don't.

<3

o Ao ... o Jo*

Damien; Because you want to laugh at me getting my hopes up? Because it would be nice to date you. :3 Especially since that means I get to take you out places. >w< And make you dinner and buy you things and call you sweet names and say I love you and.... <333 (Are we sure Mercury isn't the semi? OTL)
Skye; *Giggles*
Pisica; So, if I were to pat you, you wouldn't like it?.... *Starts to pat her head*

<3

..... Nyano, what part of Vampire don't you understand?

Mercury: I--... //////////// *starts to cry* (Mercury? Seme? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.)
Me: o 3o [/gives Persephy her waifu]
Momoe: Daaaarliiiiiiiiiiing~! *clings to the giantess*
Seph: I--... A-ah, hello.. ; /////; I've missed you..
Momoe: And of course I've missed you, too~ I had nothing to do while you were gone, so I [/bleeps out everything she says]
Seph: ... W-w-we're in public. Q ///////////Q
Koko: I would not. = 3=.... = w=;; *purrs*

<3

EVERY PART. ; A ;

Damien; Did I say something wrong Mercury? *Hugs tighter* I'm sorry. But really, I just thought you were pulling my leg OTL ( Damien doesn't seem to be a very.... Manly man now does he? Mercury better be seme wit the way things are looking for Damien OTL)
Skye; O_O *Leaves, ends up vomiting in the hall*
Pisica; *Chuckles* Ahahaha, you like it! >w< So cute~!

<3

IT MEANS I'M DEAD 24/7 DOOFUS!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Narrï¼› *stares at his hand* Ow..
You're a cute demon. <3
Xye; ...I'd rather not trouble you.
She does? Wow..
He's not here to care. Although that is good. <3

Damien; *Comes back with numbing spray* Just stay still for a second okay Nar? *Sprays the spray on*
Kiriel; Am not. .w.` *Finishes the milk*
Skye; If you weren't you, I'd sit on you until you told me. ._. *Flicks at some of the dirt on her jeans*
She does OTL Because she's grown up farming. So, she likes gardening. She likes anything that involves hard work. :3
I know it is. =w=

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
Um... Blue. This was before Ryouboo.
It was.. It was... Was it stew? [/doesn't feel like cheating, so is answering these off the top of her head]
D-damn. I know it was sometime during the event where the anons went batshit evil. Um... Was it.. Jeez, I don't remember.
Twice. And he technically didn't mean to kill him either time. ... Right?
Heee could make everyone sick, with, like, some kinda plague.
Okieees. . w. Maybe I will be more Maka-chan smart after this, too.

Airi: Um.. No, the sandwich was good enough. *smiles*

Ask him. . 3. Heehee.

All of those are correct, but he did mean to kill Emma the second time. And he likes any soup really. Even Ryou's omelets soup.
How did he kill Medusa in the anon letter that he killed her? And was the one thing that helped him not get turned to stone?
What has he used actual arrows for that he should've done with them?
What is his favorite kind of tea?
What single person makes him smile on sight? o -o
Who are his few best friends?
Maybe you will be..

Rem; A-are you sure? There are plenty of things I could just take out my pockets... Not that anything I do take from them could taste better than those cupcakes. //////

I will. But he's not here..

Wows. ; v ; LOL Ryouboo's fail cooking?
Dude, come on, that one's easy. [/saved that message and has it memorized] He shot her head off with his arrows. And he did it blindfolded. DAMN STRAIGHT.
Pfft, well I'm not sure if this counts, but he's stabbed people with them.
Is it Earl Grey?
ARGH OKAY I DON'T KNOW THAT ONE. gonk [/trololol]
Maomao, and Ryouboo, andand... D : He dun have very many frands, does he?
I will be! ; A; And you need to tell me how he lost his eye! I FORGOT.

Airi: I'm sure. You've done enough to make me happy for the rest of my life~ <3 Hm? Do you want me to make more cupcakes~?

Nope, no he is not. D ;

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Damien; *Comes back with numbing spray* Just stay still for a second okay Nar? *Sprays the spray on*
Skye; If you weren't you, I'd sit on you until you told me. ._. *Flicks at some of the dirt on her jeans*
She does OTL Because she's grown up farming. So, she likes gardening. She likes anything that involves hard work. :3
I know it is. =w=

Narr; *the spray does nothing assuming he's wearing bandages on his hand*
Yes you are.
Xye; What do you mean if I wasn't me?
That's neat.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

I know it is. =w=

Narr; *the spray does nothing assuming he's wearing bandages on his hand*
Yes you are.
Xye; What do you mean if I wasn't me?
That's neat.

Damien; *Damien forgot to put bandages on in the first place* OTL *Gets hit with bandages, shrugs and uses them on Nar* This is what happens when you live away from people who need this sort of thing to happen to them. OTL // Me; *Throws more stuff at Damien* :3
Kiriel; *Tries to roar, but it turns into a mew* O///////O llOTLllll
Skye; I don't know you well enough. If I knew you well enough, I would have pinned you down like I do to my brothers.... Then again, I think I wouldn't be able to pin you down anyway OTL
:3

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
Wows. ; v ; LOL Ryouboo's fail cooking?
Dude, come on, that one's easy. [/saved that message and has it memorized] He shot her head off with his arrows. And he did it blindfolded. DAMN STRAIGHT.
Pfft, well I'm not sure if this counts, but he's stabbed people with them.
Is it Earl Grey?
ARGH OKAY I DON'T KNOW THAT ONE. gonk [/trololol]
Maomao, and Ryouboo, andand... D : He dun have very many frands, does he?
I will be! ; A; And you need to tell me how he lost his eye! I FORGOT.

Airi: I'm sure. You've done enough to make me happy for the rest of my life~ <3 Hm? Do you want me to make more cupcakes~?

Nope, no he is not. D ;

Yes, his fail cooking is something Maka likes.
Aye he did. Although it was at the neck..
Yes, that's exactly what he did. Stabbed them...
No, it's chai silly. You might be confused at the time he tried Earl Grey.
Yes you do, you know who it is.
And Narcisse too. He doesn't have many best friends... He has a few more friends though, like Smile, and Aphelia, and maybe Damien, and Enya. And Sir Grey too!
I do? Well it was gouged out by a monster when he wasn't around the people in the event. There's a reason you forgot..? Because it wasn't spoken of a whole lot..

Rem; I have? I don't think it's enough though.. /////// Cupcakes?

Bring him here so I can ask?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces