• Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Mercury: I-I couldn't struggle right now, e-even if I wanted to... ////;; // Me: *makes Mercury disappear from Damien, then throws a cage over Damien to keep him from interfering* Okay, I've decided that I want to hurt Mercury again now~ Escape from there, and I will kill him on the spot. : > // Mercury: *now in his creators' possession once again* Pl-please, no.. *doesn't have much will to fight anymore in his condition*

Muahaha. But thankfully Merkyu is mine and I can hurt him whenever I want to~ < w> Awww. I hope you get nice arts! <333 Writing is fun. <3

Damien; >:U Why do you want to hurt him? *Taps his foot on the ground* He doesn't deserve that. ;A; *Makes vines grow and ensnare you* : D

Yes thankfully he is yours. >w< I hope I get nice art too~! I should probably try to draw a reference of Pisica though OTL Writing is very fun~! : D

Me: Because it works on you. *gives Mercury internal injuries* I can still hurt him like this, you idiot.. = A=
Mercury: *notices the vines, feeling a sense of relief that he wasn't going to be tortured a second time* Damien, I--... Nngh.. *collapses onto the floor, trembling in pain* I-It hurts... Stop.. M-make it stop..

Yepyep~! emotion_kirakira I'm sure you will! <3 That would be helpful. Mhmm~

Damien; *Stops the vines* .A. Mercury, please stay strong. ;A; Because I can't stop the retard hurting you. T^T

Lol, it would be. And yays for writing. : D

Me: As a punishment for insulting me, I will go harder on him this time. = 3= Or... Maybe.. Aha! Perfect idea. *makes Genji appear*
Genji: Oh? What do we have here...?
Me: I'm offering you a good time, free of charge. o u o
Mercury: W-wait, you don't mean...
Genji: Mmm... How could I refuse such a delicious offer.. *slips off his glasses, licking his lips*
Me: *turns to Damien* So, care to apologize for insulting me, or should I let Genji do his worst?
Genji: Oh? Are you using me for one of your little schemes? You do know that if it's me, he will enjoy this. Are you forgetting about my pheromones and what they do to people?
Me: I'm trying to hurt him, not the glowing one. *points to Damien*
Genji: *looks around* Who?
Me: = A=;; Put your glasses back on.

Yes it would~ Genjiiii... emotion_kirakira He's another character I need to art whore.

Damien; *Eye twitch* I am sorry for insulting you. Please don't let that happen to Mercury. ._. Please. I'll beg.

Ah you do? >w< You kmow, Genji should have a fun time with Damien. :3

Me: Beg. You have until, well, until it's too late. Genji, you can start on him whenever you'd like. c :
Genji: Understood. Let's work our way to it, shall we? *grabs Mercury and slams him against the wall, leaning in and kissing him roughly, pinning his arms against the wall so he can't get away*
Mercury: *tries to struggle away, whimpering in pain from being kissed with a fractured jaw*

Yes. ' w' I love him. <3 Baww, what would be the fun of two megane-type characters together? x D And Damien's not hurt. = w =

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
Jin: *nods*

D : Okay...

Ryou: I'm sure. *smiles*

She does, really. o 3o A rather girly one, but she does have one.

Rem; *holds the treat out for Jin to eat it*

I was sidetracked by cookies and milk, then coffee. I shall clean now. OTL

Maka; *smiles back, before tickling Ryou* <3

A girly one? Wow..
I wonder if can give my demigod that I'm making two pairs of arms.. I think I can and shall do so.

Jin: *eats the treat, wagging his tail happily* <33 (JIN STOP ACTING LIKE A DOMESTIC HOUSEPET. ; A ; )

o wo` Okay~

Ryou: *giggles* <33

Yesss. <333
OH YAY MULTIPLE PAIRS OF ARMS~

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

That's good then. I think...
Me; Yes. *Looks at Galador* // Galador; *Silently eating and blushing*

Not cleaning room = Laptop go bye bye. ._.
Emma; *wiggles her way off his lap* // Me; *has Trick snap his fingers* o- o // Emma; *is now a guy, in a frilly apron* //////// Really? *facepalms* // Me; I just had to see you in that, as a guy. : D // Emma; I'd kill you if I could, you know that? // Me; *nods, smiling*

O_O
Galador; Actually Emma, you look nice in that. ./////. I'm going to shut up now....

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
Jin: *eats the treat, wagging his tail happily* <33 (JIN STOP ACTING LIKE A DOMESTIC HOUSEPET. ; A ; )

o wo` Okay~

Yesss. <333

Rem; *smiles, and wishes he had another treat in his pocket* <3 (I think it's cute... Why should he stop?)

*done with it, hopefully* I just need to clean my room. OTL

Maka; <3 *keeps tickling him*

I thought you'd like the idea of that. She's going to be more of a traditional Hindu too.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Me: Because it works on you. *gives Mercury internal injuries* I can still hurt him like this, you idiot.. = A=
Mercury: *notices the vines, feeling a sense of relief that he wasn't going to be tortured a second time* Damien, I--... Nngh.. *collapses onto the floor, trembling in pain* I-It hurts... Stop.. M-make it stop..

Damien; *Stops the vines* .A. Mercury, please stay strong. ;A; Because I can't stop the retard hurting you. T^T

Me: As a punishment for insulting me, I will go harder on him this time. = 3= Or... Maybe.. Aha! Perfect idea. *makes Genji appear*
Genji: Mmm... How could I refuse such a delicious offer.. *slips off his glasses, licking his lips*
Me: *turns to Damien* So, care to apologize for insulting me, or should I let Genji do his worst?
Genji: Oh? Are you using me for one of your little schemes? You do know that if it's me, he will enjoy this. Are you forgetting about my pheromones and what they do to people?

Yes it would~ Genjiiii... emotion_kirakira He's another character I need to art whore.

Damien; *Eye twitch* I am sorry for insulting you. Please don't let that happen to Mercury. ._. Please. I'll beg.

Me: Beg. You have until, well, until it's too late. Genji, you can start on him whenever you'd like. c :
Genji: Understood. Let's work our way to it, shall we? *grabs Mercury and slams him against the wall, leaning in and kissing him roughly, pinning his arms against the wall so he can't get away*
Mercury: *tries to struggle away, whimpering in pain from being kissed with a fractured jaw*

Yes. ' w' I love him. <3 Baww, what would be the fun of two megane-type characters together? x D And Damien's not hurt. = w =

Damien; *Tries to say something, anything but loses his voice* ...... *Starts to cry*

Lol. >w< And Damien doesn't have to wear the glasses..... He can see just fine. And I can make Damien hurt~! :3 Couple of broken things and some bleeding should do right? Maybe take his site away. :3

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

O_O
Galador; Actually Emma, you look nice in that. ./////. I'm going to shut up now....

Now you know more about my mom. ._.
Emma; //////// ..I do? // Me; Btw, the frilly apron is pink! : D // Emma; *glares at me*

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte

o wo` Okay~

Yesss. <333

Rem; *smiles, and wishes he had another treat in his pocket* <3 (I think it's cute... Why should he stop?)

*done with it, hopefully* I just need to clean my room. OTL

Maka; <3 *keeps tickling him*

I thought you'd like the idea of that. She's going to be more of a traditional Hindu too.

Jin: Thank you. * w* (Because it's so... Demeaning. D ; He's supposed to be scary!)

Okayyy~

Ryou: *laughs* Maka-chan, st-stop that~ *swishes his tail behind him*

Mhmm~ oh, yays! o u o

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

O_O

Now you know more about my mom. ._.
Emma; //////// ..I do? // Me; Btw, the frilly apron is pink! : D // Emma; *glares at me*

Oh wow..... *Really tries to drag you here*
Galador; No, it's salmon. =w= // Me; Galador, don't be a smartass. // Galador; .... >:U But anyway, yes you do Emma. ^w^ I like it.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
Jin: Thank you. * w* (Because it's so... Demeaning. D ; He's supposed to be scary!)

Okayyy~

Mhmm~ oh, yays! o u o

Rem; You're welcome. <3 (Ah, you have a point. But there's no helping it..?)

Maka; Aww, alright. *stops tickling him, then resumes hugging him*

And she'll have an Indian accent too! : D

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Galador; No, it's salmon. =w= // Me; Galador, don't be a smartass. // Galador; .... >:U But anyway, yes you do Emma. ^w^ I like it.

._.
Me; No it's not. : P Visual. // Emma; *self consciously tugs at the apron* ///////

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

._.
Me; No it's not. : P Visual. // Emma; *self consciously tugs at the apron* ///////

Galador; *Gets up and wraps his arms around Emma's waist* I don't care. I still like it. ^w^

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Galador; *Gets up and wraps his arms around Emma's waist* I don't care. I still like it. ^w^

Emma; ////////
*pokes*

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Emma; ////////
*pokes*

Galador; *Nuzzles Emma*
What? .w.

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Damien; *Tries to say something, anything but loses his voice* ...... *Starts to cry*

Lol. >w< And Damien doesn't have to wear the glasses..... He can see just fine. And I can make Damien hurt~! :3 Couple of broken things and some bleeding should do right? Maybe take his site away. :3

Genji: *continues forcefully kissing Mercury, not taking care to avoid causing him pain*
Mercury: ... *kicks Genji in the crotch, then proceeds to beat him senseless, in tears from the pain of using his mangled hands to fight*
Me: Nothing to say~? ... *turns around to see Genji getting the s**t beat out of him* Um. I didn't exactly plan on this turn of events... But, hey, it's still entertainment, right~? : > *watches*

But not being able to see without glasses is sexy. emotion_awesome Yes, that's true... Well, maybe.. Not now... Since Genji seems to have underestimated his opponent here. ._.;;

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte

Okayyy~

Mhmm~ oh, yays! o u o

Rem; You're welcome. <3 (Ah, you have a point. But there's no helping it..?)

Maka; Aww, alright. *stops tickling him, then resumes hugging him*

And she'll have an Indian accent too! : D

Jin: <33 *smiles* (It wasn't a serious comment. x D)

Ryou: *snuggles against him* <33

Yay~~ ; w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas