10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire

She shouts back, laughing. "You were supposed to!"
Lol, I have no clue. XD I have two kills. =w=

Rushes forth towards the wolves!

Neither :/ Oh ok. I have four woo. Picked up a healing ability and just leveled up to 5

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Looking out the window at the chaos, she looks back at Maka and smiles. "How can I not be happy when I am surrounded by friends? And I did say to ignore what is happening outside. That does help." Her smile wavers when he coughs, but she sighs, accepting that is never going to change. "Peace would be though. So many people would be alive. It would be wonderful. One can only hope."

Looking out the same window, he frowns where she smiles. "I should be out there, helping. Not in here." Knowing he was among friends, he felt he had more of an obligation to those injured outside. They did after all fall to his duties as a the White Rider..
((*resists kicking Maka*))

Dragging Maka away from the window, the end up in the middle of the dance floor. "Snow, you may feel you have an obligation to them, but please, won't you stay here for a bit? It would be nice to dance with you. I've never had the honor." Smiling slightly, she hopes her distraction will work.
(( Do it? ))

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
White Rider Pestilence

((Where you energy is where they can get you.))

((Well suppooosidly they are supposed to be neutral zones. I'm being nice and not attacking people in there. Too many are posting no attack zones though so I can see why people are still attacking.))

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sir Kaoru
White Rider Pestilence

((Where you energy is where they can get you.))

((Well suppooosidly they are supposed to be neutral zones. I'm being nice and not attacking people in there. Too many are posting no attack zones though so I can see why people are still attacking.))

((No one is ever safe in war.))
aphelia the vampire
Kingdom King 13
aphelia the vampire

Giggling lightly, she smiles. "Non-sense. I would be more than happy to help." Gesturing at a chair, she tilts her head, meaning for him to sit down. "I survive in my own ways. I have people to help me get through, so it's fine." Her eyes hint at mystery.
"That so..." he said lightly, wondering how they got her through exactly. Maybe if more vampires knew how she did this, they wouldn't be so quick to plunge their fangs into humanity. He sat down a bit...looking almost shy, as if he wasn't used to being tended to like this. "Do you live alone in this huge place?"
(Sorry for the botched attempt at quoting. I just didn't want the posts to get too long and out of control. XD)

Pulling out bandages from the medical kit, she smiles. "My friends help me keep my sanity, and give me the will to not drink. I can't say it is as easy as a stroll through the park, I would be lying. It is hard, but they help me." Wrapping the bandage around the wounded area, she laughs lightly, her voice like chime bells. "No, I do not live here alone. I have many people who live in my house. I would be wary if I were you of a red headed vampire though. He is slightly... volatile. And my brother. Well, adopted."
( That's okay~! <3 )
He hesitated. Volatile? Volatile as in...maybe abstaining from blood didn't run in the family. "Does this brother of yours share your convictions in not drinking blood..?" He hoped the answer would be yes...he didn't want a confrontation after her kind hospitality. He also reached around with his good arm and removed several swords, still in their scabbards, from his back so she could reach the wound better. It was almost impressive how nimbly he moved with all of these hanging off of him. He moved three for her, but there were probably more that weren't in her way.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

That's good! * u * I would RP here but I need to think of some kind of cool entrance.
Oh? Megane wanted to draw him though... Oh well, I guess I'll have to tell her no! emotion_awesome Also, make him shorter and I will love you forever, jus' sayin'.

I know it is~! emotion_awesome And lol, I'm sure you'd think of something. -w-
Damn she did? emo Well, okay, how tall is Mercury? *Is going to make Damien shorter*

:'D I will eventually~
Yepyep. Too bad we don't know what he looks like... If only I knew some more details about him.. [/dramatized sigh] - w - Ho hum. Pfft, Merkyu is 6'2", 74", or 188cm. If I'm not mistaken, that's taller than nearly every other character we have in that thread. x DD

Yay then~! : D
I actually don't know much about what he looks like. ._. I think he has a nice jaw line though. *Sighs* Oh, he has red eyes, wears glasses, his hair is shaggy, um... yea... ._.
Also, you pick his height. *Will double check it* Don't make him too short.

<333
Hmmm okay! Any piercings, tattoos, etc? And what kind of glasses? What color are the frames? Aaaand... How about... 178cm? = 3= That's not too short~

>W< *Hugs then runs away*
No piercings or tattoos. They don't work on his skin. And he has half-frame glasses. Black frames. It isn't? Hmm... little bit taller?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sir Kaoru
aphelia the vampire

She shouts back, laughing. "You were supposed to!"
Lol, I have no clue. XD I have two kills. =w=

Rushes forth towards the wolves!

Neither :/ Oh ok. I have four woo. Picked up a healing ability and just leveled up to 5

Sits down and laughs at you.
*has not been playing* ;A; I have to play!
A black dog walks into the room, he doesn't seemed surprised with his current state. The dog makes a sound that seems like it could be laughing. It doesn't dare venture far in though. Instead it sits by the door, looking like some kind of guard.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Kingdom King 13
aphelia the vampire
Kingdom King 13
aphelia the vampire

Giggling lightly, she smiles. "Non-sense. I would be more than happy to help." Gesturing at a chair, she tilts her head, meaning for him to sit down. "I survive in my own ways. I have people to help me get through, so it's fine." Her eyes hint at mystery.
"That so..." he said lightly, wondering how they got her through exactly. Maybe if more vampires knew how she did this, they wouldn't be so quick to plunge their fangs into humanity. He sat down a bit...looking almost shy, as if he wasn't used to being tended to like this. "Do you live alone in this huge place?"
(Sorry for the botched attempt at quoting. I just didn't want the posts to get too long and out of control. XD)

Pulling out bandages from the medical kit, she smiles. "My friends help me keep my sanity, and give me the will to not drink. I can't say it is as easy as a stroll through the park, I would be lying. It is hard, but they help me." Wrapping the bandage around the wounded area, she laughs lightly, her voice like chime bells. "No, I do not live here alone. I have many people who live in my house. I would be wary if I were you of a red headed vampire though. He is slightly... volatile. And my brother. Well, adopted."
( That's okay~! <3 )
He hesitated. Volatile? Volatile as in...maybe abstaining from blood didn't run in the family. "Does this brother of yours share your convictions in not drinking blood..?" He hoped the answer would be yes...he didn't want a confrontation after her kind hospitality. He also reached around with his good arm and removed several swords, still in their scabbards, from his back so she could reach the wound better. It was almost impressive how nimbly he moved with all of these hanging off of him. He moved three for her, but there were probably more that weren't in her way.

"Uh, he... Well, he isn't relaxed around anyone but me. I would hate for him to hurt you. But it's okay. He hasn't been around much. So, no, he doesn't share my beliefs. Which is sad." Dressing the wound, she sighs and steps back, looking at her handy work. "That should hold. I do hope it does. Why don't you test it out and eat something?"

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ Then you're lucky! It's probably because he's also obsessed with food, which gives you another reason to have him enter places. I mean, what reason would Merkyu have to show up here? None, right? x DD
I'll try to figure it out. >: O

Did you know Merkyu has a fursuit? ]]

((That might be why.. Well there is Damien. ._. Maybe. Damien's a furry . .
Okay..

No I didn't. Why does he have that?))

[[ LOL. Oh gosh... Merkyu has been enjoying the wolf part of this event. A little too much...
YEAH.

Because he's a furfag? o 3o I'm, of course, using that in a loving manner. ]]

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
White Rider Pestilence

((No one is ever safe in war.))

((This is very true....))

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Dragging Maka away from the window, the end up in the middle of the dance floor. "Snow, you may feel you have an obligation to them, but please, won't you stay here for a bit? It would be nice to dance with you. I've never had the honor." Smiling slightly, she hopes her distraction will work.
(( Do it? ))

The archer seemed surprised to be pulled away. "What if they need help, and no one's there to help them?" His glass of water falls out of his hand when he's dragged. He tilts his head curiously. "You wish to dance. With me?" he coughs. "While I'm covered in blood?"

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

That's good! * u * I would RP here but I need to think of some kind of cool entrance.
Oh? Megane wanted to draw him though... Oh well, I guess I'll have to tell her no! emotion_awesome Also, make him shorter and I will love you forever, jus' sayin'.

I know it is~! emotion_awesome And lol, I'm sure you'd think of something. -w-
Damn she did? emo Well, okay, how tall is Mercury? *Is going to make Damien shorter*

:'D I will eventually~
Yepyep. Too bad we don't know what he looks like... If only I knew some more details about him.. [/dramatized sigh] - w - Ho hum. Pfft, Merkyu is 6'2", 74", or 188cm. If I'm not mistaken, that's taller than nearly every other character we have in that thread. x DD

Yay then~! : D
I actually don't know much about what he looks like. ._. I think he has a nice jaw line though. *Sighs* Oh, he has red eyes, wears glasses, his hair is shaggy, um... yea... ._.
Also, you pick his height. *Will double check it* Don't make him too short.

<333
Hmmm okay! Any piercings, tattoos, etc? And what kind of glasses? What color are the frames? Aaaand... How about... 178cm? = 3= That's not too short~

>W< *Hugs then runs away*
No piercings or tattoos. They don't work on his skin. And he has half-frame glasses. Black frames. It isn't? Hmm... little bit taller?

Q wQ [/watches you run away]
Okie dokie lokie! = w= Got it~ ... 179cm? [/trollface]

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
[[ LOL. Oh gosh... Merkyu has been enjoying the wolf part of this event. A little too much...
YEAH.

Because he's a furfag? o 3o I'm, of course, using that in a loving manner. ]]

((So that's a reason to bring him here? How much does he love it? o_o

*tilts head*))

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
aphelia the vampire

Sits down and laughs at you.
*has not been playing* ;A; I have to play!

Busts through the door, more bloodied before but somehow still standing,"I killed more! HAH and you doubted me..." Suddenly collapses, this time out cold.

Scratch that, level 6 huzzah! Why aren't you playing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff