Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Survivor

14,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Sir Kaoru
White Rider Pestilence

((I haven't killed anyone yet. Just healed a lot though.))

((Oh ok. I'm hunting and being hunted apparently. Not sure WHERE they are finding me though.))

((Where you energy is where they can get you.))

Bashful Scarface

Magic Bibliophile

15,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Smiling lightly, she pulls away first. "I'm always intact. not much can kill me." A light laugh. "Alive is good, although I would love to hear you say you're happy one day Maka." Running away for a moment, she comes back holding a glass of water. Handing it to Maka, she thinks. "I am... Happy for the most part, although I do wish there wasn't any senseless violence. Call me a pacifist if you will, but I like peace."

"Happy? How can one be happy with what goes on outside?" he coughs, taking the glass of water from the vampire. "Peace would be nice right about now." Smiling, he takes a sip of the water. It does nothing for the coughing that soon follows.

Looking out the window at the chaos, she looks back at Maka and smiles. "How can I not be happy when I am surrounded by friends? And I did say to ignore what is happening outside. That does help." Her smile wavers when he coughs, but she sighs, accepting that is never going to change. "Peace would be though. So many people would be alive. It would be wonderful. One can only hope."

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire

Watching him limp away, she quickly hugs him. "Be careful okay? I would hate to see you hurt. Again of course."

Shoots her a reassuring grin,"I'll be fine..they won't be able to gang up on me like that again." As he walks off, he lightly mumbles to himself,"At least I hope not..."

Hmm how do I get you on my team?

Witty Genius

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Looking slightly... Wolf-like, Damien walks into the house. His wolf muzzle does not allow him to talk, but he knows he will have to rely on his telepathy. 'Hello all.' Sitting on the marble floor, he stares at the food table longingly. 'I wish I could hold food. Wait, when did I ever crave food?'

Smitten Kitten

16,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ That's just how tsuns are, unfortunately... = 3=;;
Orly? AHHHH IS HE EVIL?!? ]]

((Oh? Rem doesn't give me these problems.
No, he's not. He's himself, but different. *will let you figure it out, maybe*))

[[ Then you're lucky! It's probably because he's also obsessed with food, which gives you another reason to have him enter places. I mean, what reason would Merkyu have to show up here? None, right? x DD
I'll try to figure it out. >: O

Did you know Merkyu has a fursuit? ]]

Magic Bibliophile

15,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Sir Kaoru
aphelia the vampire

Watching him limp away, she quickly hugs him. "Be careful okay? I would hate to see you hurt. Again of course."

Shoots her a reassuring grin,"I'll be fine..they won't be able to gang up on me like that again." As he walks off, he lightly mumbles to himself,"At least I hope not..."

Hmm how do I get you on my team?

Giggling slightly, she waves. "I'm sure they will~! It's my vote of confidence. I have none in you."
I have no clue. ._.

Enduring Survivor

14,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyanobyte
[[ Then you're lucky! It's probably because he's also obsessed with food, which gives you another reason to have him enter places. I mean, what reason would Merkyu have to show up here? None, right? x DD
I'll try to figure it out. >: O

Did you know Merkyu has a fursuit? ]]

((That might be why.. Well there is Damien. ._. Maybe. Damien's a furry . .
Okay..

No I didn't. Why does he have that?))
aphelia the vampire

Giggling lightly, she smiles. "Non-sense. I would be more than happy to help." Gesturing at a chair, she tilts her head, meaning for him to sit down. "I survive in my own ways. I have people to help me get through, so it's fine." Her eyes hint at mystery.
"That so..." he said lightly, wondering how they got her through exactly. Maybe if more vampires knew how she did this, they wouldn't be so quick to plunge their fangs into humanity. He sat down a bit...looking almost shy, as if he wasn't used to being tended to like this. "Do you live alone in this huge place?"

(Sorry for the botched attempt at quoting. I just didn't want the posts to get too long and out of control. XD)

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire

Giggling slightly, she waves. "I'm sure they will~! It's my vote of confidence. I have none in you."
I have no clue. ._.

Shouts as he's walking away,"I heard that!..."

Hmm I want to follow you...lets see *tries to figure it out* How are you doing so far in it?

Magic Bibliophile

15,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Kingdom King 13
aphelia the vampire

Giggling lightly, she smiles. "Non-sense. I would be more than happy to help." Gesturing at a chair, she tilts her head, meaning for him to sit down. "I survive in my own ways. I have people to help me get through, so it's fine." Her eyes hint at mystery.
"That so..." he said lightly, wondering how they got her through exactly. Maybe if more vampires knew how she did this, they wouldn't be so quick to plunge their fangs into humanity. He sat down a bit...looking almost shy, as if he wasn't used to being tended to like this. "Do you live alone in this huge place?"
(Sorry for the botched attempt at quoting. I just didn't want the posts to get too long and out of control. XD)

Pulling out bandages from the medical kit, she smiles. "My friends help me keep my sanity, and give me the will to not drink. I can't say it is as easy as a stroll through the park, I would be lying. It is hard, but they help me." Wrapping the bandage around the wounded area, she laughs lightly, her voice like chime bells. "No, I do not live here alone. I have many people who live in my house. I would be wary if I were you of a red headed vampire though. He is slightly... volatile. And my brother. Well, adopted."
( That's okay~! <3 )

Enduring Survivor

14,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
aphelia the vampire

Looking out the window at the chaos, she looks back at Maka and smiles. "How can I not be happy when I am surrounded by friends? And I did say to ignore what is happening outside. That does help." Her smile wavers when he coughs, but she sighs, accepting that is never going to change. "Peace would be though. So many people would be alive. It would be wonderful. One can only hope."

Looking out the same window, he frowns where she smiles. "I should be out there, helping. Not in here." Knowing he was among friends, he felt he had more of an obligation to those injured outside. They did after all fall to his duties as a the White Rider..
((*resists kicking Maka*))

Smitten Kitten

16,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Eee~ Q u Q I'm good, considering. How are you?
Also, you never told me what Damien actually looks like other than hair/eye colors which to be honest I hardly even remember. I still don't even know if he's taller than Mercury and I do sort of need to know for... A reason.

I am wonderful. =w=
I shall never tell you! Bwahaha. Plus I'm not sure whether to make Damien taller or shorter than Mercury. =w=

That's good! * u * I would RP here but I need to think of some kind of cool entrance.
Oh? Megane wanted to draw him though... Oh well, I guess I'll have to tell her no! emotion_awesome Also, make him shorter and I will love you forever, jus' sayin'.

I know it is~! emotion_awesome And lol, I'm sure you'd think of something. -w-
Damn she did? emo Well, okay, how tall is Mercury? *Is going to make Damien shorter*

:'D I will eventually~
Yepyep. Too bad we don't know what he looks like... If only I knew some more details about him.. [/dramatized sigh] - w - Ho hum. Pfft, Merkyu is 6'2", 74", or 188cm. If I'm not mistaken, that's taller than nearly every other character we have in that thread. x DD

Yay then~! : D
I actually don't know much about what he looks like. ._. I think he has a nice jaw line though. *Sighs* Oh, he has red eyes, wears glasses, his hair is shaggy, um... yea... ._.
Also, you pick his height. *Will double check it* Don't make him too short.

<333
Hmmm okay! Any piercings, tattoos, etc? And what kind of glasses? What color are the frames? Aaaand... How about... 178cm? = 3= That's not too short~

Cute General

Here for the energy. sweatdrop

Magic Bibliophile

15,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Sir Kaoru
aphelia the vampire

I have no clue. ._.

Shouts as he's walking away,"I heard that!..."

Hmm I want to follow you...lets see *tries to figure it out* How are you doing so far in it?

She shouts back, laughing. "You were supposed to!"
Lol, I have no clue. XD I have two kills. =w=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas