Welcome to Gaia! ::

aphelia bene's Husband

Witty Genius

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Nyanobyte
damien givardi
Worrying about Mercury's health, he pushes him down, nuzzling him. Whining, he drags Mercury's sleeve up to his coat again. Dropping the sleeve, he scampers off and comes back with a medical supply kit between his teeth. Letting it drop onto Mercury's chest, he whines again and licks some of the blood away. With his nose, he pushes the medical kit closer to Mercury's face, hoping he'd get the message. Laying down, he watches Mercury.

Curiously, Mercury watched as the wolf left, assuming that it wouldn't come back and was off to do something else other than sit around with someone as pathetic as himself. When it came back carrying a medical supply kit, he wasn't sure what to think. His first assumption was that it wanted food and that was its' attempt at finding some. Seeing as he himself would eat a med kit if common sense didn't tell him otherwise, that idea sounded reasonable enough. Sitting up, he winced as he picked up the kit. "Are you hungry? Or, a-are you hurt somewhere?" He didn't like the idea of any animals being injured in the fight going on outside, which was the cause of his own injuries, which he'd gotten from both sides while trying to help the wolves. It never quite registered in his head that most of the wolves were originally human, although he knew the circumstances to a certain degree.

Rolling his eyes at Mercury's lack of fixing himself, he whines again. Pushing the medical kit, he again licks at a wound. Placing a paw on it, he taps at it. 'Hurry up and fix yourself already' he thinks, not projecting it. A burst of pain shoots through his body, making him collapse onto the ground. Weakly pushing himself up, he again nudges at the medical kit. Nipping lightly at Mercury's hand, he licks it afterwards. Having no clue as how to convey what he wants, he mentally sighs and lays down.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

[[ <333333 [/insert infinite heartspam]
Yep! It's also only one inch off from 6'0" x D Dat show. <3 YES I REALLY DO. A LOT. In my favorite couple of my own personal OCs, the guy is 5'7" and the girl is about Merkyu's height. Love that. <3 He's still badass though and is the dominant partner. ]]

*Dies under all the love*
Lol, well that's his height then. *Writes it down* And lol, really? XD

; A;
Yay! > w < Yes, yes really! Their names are Tatiana and Oliver. o 3o I also have several more pairings with those dynamics, as well as some which are quite the opposite.

*Plays in it like a ball pit* Bazinga. *Pops up*
Aww, how sweet~! I like that dynamic too. <3 And lol, you do? Nice. =w=

* v * <33 You're alive!
Yesyes. ; w ; Yaysss. Oh, yes, I do. I have a lot of couples in general, RP-wise. In many, many RPs.

Bazinga. Yes, yes I am.
Lol. *To the crossed out stuff*

10,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
need energy
The Pale Horsemen_Death

It is?
The lassie may do, as the lassie pleases. But I need to sleep soon, so I'll continue it when I can, where it get's cut off that is.

A child, of maybe six or seven years, wanders into the house. Her nose is buried in a piece of parchment, and she's tracing a line with her finger. She's so preoccupied, in fact, that she bumps right into you.

It is indeed. What are we talking about?
That's okay...
Um... I figure you're getting tired of Sephie... So... Meet Yara? I can change it to Sephie if you'd prefer her. o3o

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sir Kaoru
aphelia the vampire

Sighing, she nods. "What I should have said was I don't want to see you hurt again. Please, stay in here for a while and relax? Have something to eat? To drink?"
Aww it did? <3 You love that name? I love it too. <333 I couldn't no lol. I always screwed it up. XD

He was about to refuse her offer yet again when the mere mention of food made his stomach growl. "I'm fine" he so clearly lied, aware that she had heard the noise it made but choosing to play ignorant to it. Her kindness continued to baffle him, toying with his temper as his left eye began to glow more prominently red then that of his right,"Why do you care anyway? You don't even know me."

Mmhmm it did <3 Yes he is forever Sir Grey now though unfortunately so many people knew him as Kaoru so..not much I can do about that. Btw a little fact about Nyx, he sort of has a dual personality.

Poking him lightly in the stomach, she drags him over to a table covered with food. "Eat or your worst enemy won't be out there. And why do I care? Because you're protecting my house. I value that."
He is~! Yay~! And lol, oh well, you're sir Grey now. <3 And Damn it. *Slaps Nyx*

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sir Kaoru
White Rider Pestilence

((Awww....))

Raising an eyebrow, he wasn't sure if what he was being told was true or not. "I could help. Or walk away.." this seemed like a suggestion.

((Seems to be working ok now though emotion_yatta I'm just tired so I'm slow with stuff. Nearly been up 24 hours now that I think about it sweatdrop ))

He'd been about to adamantly refuse help when his wound got the best of him, slouching forward and quickly reaching towards a near by chair for purchase. "Damn.." he silently cursed, his right eye taking on a soft blue hue as his persona softened to a more docile state.

((You should sleep. But I shouldn't talk...))

Silently, he watched the man. Noticing the way the man slouched, he was certain he did need help. Setting a hand on the man's shoulder, he decided to ask him if he was in need of help again. "Are you in need of assistance?"

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

( Yes.... Poor you. *Hugs* )
"All the important rooms have keys yes. My room has a key, Kako's room has a key, Pisica's room has a key. And now your room has a key." Smiling slightly, she leans back in her chair. "If you need to sleep, sleep. I don't mind. Besides, I am a busy person. I can always find something else to entertain me."

((Well at least my alter-motives of all of this have been complete. : D ))
Getting up from the chair, he nearly stumbles, from the need to sleep this time. "Well, good night then." Before he heads to his room, he picks up his bow. He did miss the person he shared his room with.. With another moment of hesitation, he went to his room, key and bow in hand.
((Maka's bow isn't meant to have a string...))

( stare Alter-motives? )
Waving slightly, she waves. "Good night my dearest Maka."

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ Yeah. Same here~ ' w' Brony music does help to keep you wide awake, though. I give it that.

No problem! o u o <3
Pfft. I understand~ ]]

((It does? I just need like some heavy metal and I'll be good. ._. Er wait I don't think that matters..

emotion_kirakira Cute emote. <3
You do? What do you think of the change(s)? ._. Also I have completed my alter-motives. : D ))

[[ Psh, there is MLP-inspired heavy metal, you know. Also, speaking of music Merkyu listens to, he also likes this song, because the lyrics, well... Can be matched up to the sort of stuff he likes. ' u ';;

Is it? ' w '
They're nice! : > What sorts of alter-motives? ]]

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Pale Horsemen_Death
aphelia the vampire

( Yes, go them. And I will never get the reference. )
Scratching behind his ear, she yawns. "Why isn't it fun? Shall I get off? I can get off you know." Her grip around Death's neck loosens.

((That's okay. : ) ))
"Hooom? Lassie be fine, it's just the sniffing." his trotting becomes more of a jog. He had stopped sniffing by now.

"Oh jogging now? Okay then." Hugging Death's neck tightly again, she watches where they go with wide-eyed interest.
Smiling Anon
The Pale Horsemen_Death

It is?
The lassie may do, as the lassie pleases. But I need to sleep soon, so I'll continue it when I can, where it get's cut off that is.

A child, of maybe six or seven years, wanders into the house. Her nose is buried in a piece of parchment, and she's tracing a line with her finger. She's so preoccupied, in fact, that she bumps right into you.

It is indeed. What are we talking about?
That's okay...
Um... I figure you're getting tired of Sephie... So... Meet Yara? I can change it to Sephie if you'd prefer her. o3o

The wolf's ears perk up when he hears small foot steps. When he's bumped into, he tilts his head, curiously. 'Who is this child?' he ponders, sniffing at the girl.

Haven't a clue.
Okay.
She's okay. *snatches Deathy's ability to talk*
aphelia the vampire

"How am I not perfect? One, I'm a vampire, two, I hurt him, three, I'm scarred, four, I most likely have mental issues, six, I can't protect him, and seven, I'm alive. And his last decision was to hang around with me. I wonder what his next one will be." Bobbing her head to the music, she nods. "You're right, i should dance." Tugging on Sephie's arm lightly, she smiles. "Shall we dance?"

She puts up fingers to count your reasons. "One, a state of matter does not make someone lovable or not lovable. If he loved you and you turned into a blob, he would still love you." She puts down a finger. "Second, he doesn't mind. He likes pain. Third, I'm sorry, but how does that make a difference?" She traces the bruise on her jaw, wishing she could give you a better example of how someone can be loved and still have scars. "Fourth, all the best people are insane. And even if you do have mental issues, you were still perfect to him. Fifth, you skipped this one. Sixth, he didn't want protecting. Seventh, that makes a difference how?" She accents every counter-reason with putting down a finger, until there are none left.
She lets her self be tugged, but makes a point of standing there. Although she knows every twist and turn of most dances, she doesn't feel like stumbling over her feet in something that vaguely resembles dancing.
"Are you sure you'd not ra-rather... Dance with someone else?"
aphelia the vampire

"Oh jogging now? Okay then." Hugging Death's neck tightly again, she watches where they go with wide-eyed interest.

Keeping up a steady pace, he feels it isn't any fun yet. With that thought he picks up his pace. They almost hit a table...

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

( stare Alter-motives? )
Waving slightly, she waves. "Good night my dearest Maka."

((Yes alter-motives. Nothing to worry about.))

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Pale Horsemen_Death
aphelia the vampire

Keeping up a steady pace, he feels it isn't any fun yet. With that thought he picks up his pace. They almost hit a table...

Giggling loudly, she seems to be enjoying this. "Go faster?"
The Pale Horsemen_Death

The wolf's ears perk up when he hears small foot steps. When he's bumped into, he tilts his head, curiously. 'Who is this child?' he ponders, sniffing at the girl.

Haven't a clue.
Okay.
She's okay. *snatches Deathy's ability to talk*

"Eek!" She runs back and presses herself against the wall. She was told not to talk to strangers, and not to pet strange dogs. Nonetheless, when your ears perk up, she tries to hide her face, telling herself that it is not funny, nor are you cute, because it would be quite improper to consider an animal cute. After a while of waiting, in which she convinces herself that you're not about to kill her, she creeps forward, looking around uncertainly. She whispers in one of your ears, "Are you gonna bite me, doggy?" She looks around, as if about share a secret: "I'd rather you didn't."

D :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces