Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

aphelia the vampire

( ._. I won't be. ;A; )
Enjoying the trip, she sighs happy. "Are you having fun Death? I know I am."

(( Go walls! : D ))
"This is not my idea of fun." (*shot for the reference*) he mutters, trotting faster.

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

( Lol. XD And you should sleep if you feel sick. Or vomit. )
Nodding slightly, she says; "If you are tired, you should sleep dearest Maka. There are plenty of rooms, and you do have one of your own." Thinking for a moment, she seems to remember something. Pulling out a key from her coat, she hands it over to the older male. "Please, take this. It's the key for your room."

((I'm not really sick. The power of suggestion plus Maka does this to me.))

Taking the key, he stares at it. "My room has a key?" he had no recollection of a key. At least none that he could remember. "I suppose I could go.." The man was unsure about leaving the company he had.

( Yes.... Poor you. *Hugs* )
"All the important rooms have keys yes. My room has a key, Kako's room has a key, Pisica's room has a key. And now your room has a key." Smiling slightly, she leans back in her chair. "If you need to sleep, sleep. I don't mind. Besides, I am a busy person. I can always find something else to entertain me."

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I keep thinking of last year's comic. "Join us Ian." "Yeah, its really fun"

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
damien givardi
Worrying about Mercury's health, he pushes him down, nuzzling him. Whining, he drags Mercury's sleeve up to his coat again. Dropping the sleeve, he scampers off and comes back with a medical supply kit between his teeth. Letting it drop onto Mercury's chest, he whines again and licks some of the blood away. With his nose, he pushes the medical kit closer to Mercury's face, hoping he'd get the message. Laying down, he watches Mercury.

Curiously, Mercury watched as the wolf left, assuming that it wouldn't come back and was off to do something else other than sit around with someone as pathetic as himself. When it came back carrying a medical supply kit, he wasn't sure what to think. His first assumption was that it wanted food and that was its' attempt at finding some. Seeing as he himself would eat a med kit if common sense didn't tell him otherwise, that idea sounded reasonable enough. Sitting up, he winced as he picked up the kit. "Are you hungry? Or, a-are you hurt somewhere?" He didn't like the idea of any animals being injured in the fight going on outside, which was the cause of his own injuries, which he'd gotten from both sides while trying to help the wolves. It never quite registered in his head that most of the wolves were originally human, although he knew the circumstances to a certain degree.

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ There's worse brony music out there. Trust me. Merkyu likes all of it. Hell, even Ryouboo's taste in music is better than his. x DD Ironically, the kind of music Merkyu sings fits into Ryou's favorite genre of music.

I did. But I know you forget things sometimes, so I was prepared to remind you if necessary. o w o
I do. ]]

((Oh dear. I would take Ryou's taste over his. I can tolerate that..

Oh, thank you. <3 That was kind of you.
Oh good.. I didn't want to think I was making it up, because I wasn't. ._. ))

[[ Yeah. Same here~ ' w' Brony music does help to keep you wide awake, though. I give it that.

No problem! o u o <3
Pfft. I understand~ ]]

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Pale Horsemen_Death
aphelia the vampire

( ._. I won't be. ;A; )
Enjoying the trip, she sighs happy. "Are you having fun Death? I know I am."

(( Go walls! : D ))
"This is not my idea of fun." (*shot for the reference*) he mutters, trotting faster.

( Yes, go them. And I will never get the reference. )
Scratching behind his ear, she yawns. "Why isn't it fun? Shall I get off? I can get off you know." Her grip around Death's neck loosens.

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire

Sighing, she nods. "What I should have said was I don't want to see you hurt again. Please, stay in here for a while and relax? Have something to eat? To drink?"
Aww it did? <3 You love that name? I love it too. <333 I couldn't no lol. I always screwed it up. XD

He was about to refuse her offer yet again when the mere mention of food made his stomach growl. "I'm fine" he so clearly lied, aware that she had heard the noise it made but choosing to play ignorant to it. Her kindness continued to baffle him, toying with his temper as his left eye began to glow more prominently red then that of his right,"Why do you care anyway? You don't even know me."

Mmhmm it did <3 Yes he is forever Sir Grey now though unfortunately so many people knew him as Kaoru so..not much I can do about that. Btw a little fact about Nyx, he sort of has a dual personality.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Rancid Rabbits
I keep thinking of last year's comic. "Join us Ian." "Yeah, its really fun"
\Lol, well this is fun. <3

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

emotion_kirakira <3
Psh,, I'm not really doing that, though! 5'11" is taller than the average height for males both where you live and where I live! x DD But 6'0" is also good. He does. I like tall submissive characters for some reason... It's so deliciously ironic.. = u=

<333
Lol. XD 5'11" is? Meh, okay then, make it so~! *Does the headbob like from I dream of genie* You do? Lol., nice one. =w=

[[ <333333 [/insert infinite heartspam]
Yep! It's also only one inch off from 6'0" x D Dat show. <3 YES I REALLY DO. A LOT. In my favorite couple of my own personal OCs, the guy is 5'7" and the girl is about Merkyu's height. Love that. <3 He's still badass though and is the dominant partner. ]]

*Dies under all the love*
Lol, well that's his height then. *Writes it down* And lol, really? XD

; A;
Yay! > w < Yes, yes really! Their names are Tatiana and Oliver. o 3o I also have several more pairings with those dynamics, as well as some which are quite the opposite.

*Plays in it like a ball pit* Bazinga. *Pops up*
Aww, how sweet~! I like that dynamic too. <3 And lol, you do? Nice. =w=

* v * <33 You're alive!
Yesyes. ; w ; Yaysss. Oh, yes, I do. I have a lot of couples in general, RP-wise. In many, many RPs.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

( Yes.... Poor you. *Hugs* )
"All the important rooms have keys yes. My room has a key, Kako's room has a key, Pisica's room has a key. And now your room has a key." Smiling slightly, she leans back in her chair. "If you need to sleep, sleep. I don't mind. Besides, I am a busy person. I can always find something else to entertain me."

((Well at least my alter-motives of all of this have been complete. : D ))
Getting up from the chair, he nearly stumbles, from the need to sleep this time. "Well, good night then." Before he heads to his room, he picks up his bow. He did miss the person he shared his room with.. With another moment of hesitation, he went to his room, key and bow in hand.
((Maka's bow isn't meant to have a string...))

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
[[ Yeah. Same here~ ' w' Brony music does help to keep you wide awake, though. I give it that.

No problem! o u o <3
Pfft. I understand~ ]]

((It does? I just need like some heavy metal and I'll be good. ._. Er wait I don't think that matters..

emotion_kirakira Cute emote. <3
You do? What do you think of the change(s)? ._. Also I have completed my alter-motives. : D ))
aphelia the vampire

( Yes, go them. And I will never get the reference. )
Scratching behind his ear, she yawns. "Why isn't it fun? Shall I get off? I can get off you know." Her grip around Death's neck loosens.

((That's okay. : ) ))
"Hooom? Lassie be fine, it's just the sniffing." his trotting becomes more of a jog. He had stopped sniffing by now.

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
White Rider Pestilence

((Awww....))

Raising an eyebrow, he wasn't sure if what he was being told was true or not. "I could help. Or walk away.." this seemed like a suggestion.

((Seems to be working ok now though emotion_yatta I'm just tired so I'm slow with stuff. Nearly been up 24 hours now that I think about it sweatdrop ))

He'd been about to adamantly refuse help when his wound got the best of him, slouching forward and quickly reaching towards a near by chair for purchase. "Damn.." he silently cursed, his right eye taking on a soft blue hue as his persona softened to a more docile state.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff