Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sir Kaoru
aphelia the vampire

"Oh dear!" Rushing away for a moment, she comes back with a medical kit. "Lets see if I can't help." With a brief smile, she sets to work.

Winces as he's tended to, groaning dramatically,"It's too late for me...don't waste your energy."

Glaring, she slaps him upside the head. "Don't be a drama queen. Leave that to your wonderful empress." Tending to the wound again, she smiles. "There, all done~!"

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sir Kaoru
White Rider Pestilence

((Pssst...hey <3))

((Hi~! <3 lol ))

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
<33

*Waves* Hello Nyano~! <333

Hello, Empress Aphelia~ = w =

How are you Nyano?

Eee~ Q u Q I'm good, considering. How are you?
Also, you never told me what Damien actually looks like other than hair/eye colors which to be honest I hardly even remember. I still don't even know if he's taller than Mercury and I do sort of need to know for... A reason.

I am wonderful. =w=
I shall never tell you! Bwahaha. Plus I'm not sure whether to make Damien taller or shorter than Mercury. =w=

That's good! * u * I would RP here but I need to think of some kind of cool entrance.
Oh? Megane wanted to draw him though... Oh well, I guess I'll have to tell her no! emotion_awesome Also, make him shorter and I will love you forever, jus' sayin'.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Kingdom King 13
aphelia the vampire
Kingdom King 13
aphelia the vampire
The gloomy entrance of the house seems to almost say stay away. But you are weary from the fighting, so decided to take your chances. Moving your hand to open the door, you find it opens by itself. Walking inside, you see a grand ball room and a fifteen year old girl standing in the middle. Bowing deeply, she smiles, her red eyes glowing slightly. "Hello and welcome to my most humblest of homes. If you are to stay here, I only ask that you do not attack anyone here. I do have guests, so be mindful of that." Looking you over once, she gestures to the large table in the corner, laden with food. "I see you are weary. Please, have something to eat and drink, and make yourself comfortable." Seeming to almost glide over the ball room floor, she turns on a stereo. "And ignore the chaos outside. I'm sure we can have a lovely masquerade if we try."
*nods and comes in, looking slightly apprehensive* Thank you...If I may be so bold, that's an interesting eye color you have there...

Blushing lightly, she covers it up by adjusting her half mask. "Why, er yes. It is the color every... vampire has when they change." Looking at the ground, she sighs. "I do hope my race will not stop you from having a fun time though."
He blinks back some slight surprise...he hadn't expected her to admit it so easily. "...Well...I have had some not so pleasant run-ins with vampires in the past...but not all humans are good. So it stands to reason that not all vampires are bad." He shrugs a bit...he does look slightly nervous, but he attempts a friendly smile as he covers a wounded shoulder. "Either way, I'm willing to bet that you're a hell of a lot better than what's outside."

Chuckling slightly, she smiles. "No, not all humans are good. And yes, I'm one of the good vampires. I don't drink human blood. And I don't kill. Really, I'm just trying to be an all round nice person. Except to idiots." Noticing the wounded shoulder, she sighs and pulls out a medical kit, from where she'll never tell. "Please, let me tend to your wound. And I am quite certain I am."

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire

Glaring, she slaps him upside the head. "Don't be a drama queen. Leave that to your wonderful empress." Tending to the wound again, she smiles. "There, all done~!"

Growls and sits up a little too quickly in protest,"OW!" Falling back, he resigns to grumbling, eying towards his wounds once mended,"Oh...not bad..."

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
White Rider Pestilence

((Hi~! <3 lol ))

((*whispers* How are you?))

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sir Kaoru
White Rider Pestilence

((Hi~! <3 lol ))

((*whispers* How are you?))

((Why are we whispering? ._. And I'm alive.. You?))

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
An archer walks into the room, covered in the blood of others and his own. Upon noticing the girl, the man smiles slightly. He hid any pain he might have been feeling, as not to worry people anymore than they might have been worried. With an ever present cough, he finds a nearby wall to lean against. His one visible eye seems to watch the room, and all of it's inhabitants.

Almost racing over, she hugs the blood soaked archer. "You're here~! How wonderful to see you~! Well, the circumstances aren't the most wonderful, seeing you is." Her mask tumbles off and blushing, she picks it up and sticks it back on. "How are you Maka? Aside from the obvious?"

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
That's good! * u * I would RP here but I need to think of some kind of cool entrance.

((Maka already has one..))

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte

((Maka already has one..))

[[ I'd have one already if I was anyone but Merkyu... emotion_donotwant Why is Merkyu so hard to get in character as if he's not being harassed or harassing someone, man? WHY? ]]

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Hello, Empress Aphelia~ = w =

How are you Nyano?

Eee~ Q u Q I'm good, considering. How are you?
Also, you never told me what Damien actually looks like other than hair/eye colors which to be honest I hardly even remember. I still don't even know if he's taller than Mercury and I do sort of need to know for... A reason.

I am wonderful. =w=
I shall never tell you! Bwahaha. Plus I'm not sure whether to make Damien taller or shorter than Mercury. =w=

Oh? Megane wanted to draw him though... Oh well, I guess I'll have to tell her no! emotion_awesome Also, make him shorter and I will love you forever, jus' sayin'.

I know it is~! emotion_awesome And lol, I'm sure you'd think of something. -w-
Damn she did? emo Well, okay, how tall is Mercury? *Is going to make Damien shorter*

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
White Rider Pestilence

((Why are we whispering? ._. And I'm alive.. You?))

((I have no idea? Oh well I almost died but I'm alive again. On the hunt ninja ))

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sir Kaoru
aphelia the vampire

Growls and sits up a little too quickly in protest,"OW!" Falling back, he resigns to grumbling, eying towards his wounds once mended,"Oh...not bad..."

Rolling her eyes, she stands up and offers her hand. "I know it's not bad. I'm sure other people could do better, but for now, you'll have to deal with me."

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Almost racing over, she hugs the blood soaked archer. "You're here~! How wonderful to see you~! Well, the circumstances aren't the most wonderful, seeing you is." Her mask tumbles off and blushing, she picks it up and sticks it back on. "How are you Maka? Aside from the obvious?"

He seems to be slightly startled at the hug, but he smiles all the same. "It's good to see you intact, Aphelia." he coughs, returning the hug. "I'm alive, so I'd say I'm good for the most part. How are you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff