Welcome to Gaia! ::

aphelia bene's Husband

Witty Genius

9,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Nyanobyte
damien givardi
Looking slightly... Wolf-like, Damien walks into the house. His wolf muzzle does not allow him to talk, but he knows he will have to rely on his telepathy. 'Hello all.' Sitting on the marble floor, he stares at the food table longingly. 'I wish I could hold food. Wait, when did I ever crave food?'

Though he was heavily bleeding, covered in bite and claw wounds, and even a few minor gun wounds from staying too close to the wolves when humans were fighting back, he seemed happy about the chaos going on outside. Strangely happy. Seeing another wolf inside, he didn't hesitant to run over to it and tackle-hugged it, despite getting attacked while trying this every other time. "You're such a cute wolfy! Murrr~" The black-haired male cooed, nuzzling against the animal happily. It was obvious that he had no idea who the person was, otherwise his reaction would've been entirely different and he would've been a lot more embarrassed to approach him.

Surprised by the hug, he turns to see it is.... 'Mercury' A low growl comes out, sounding more like a cough than anything else. It was him laughing. 'Let us see how long I can keep this up.' Nudging him away, he lightly bites Mercury's sleeve lightly and drags his hand over to his sliver coat. Again he nudges Mercury, meaning for him to pat him.
aphelia the vampire
The Pale Horsemen_Death
aphelia the vampire

Still patting Death, she blinks. "Did you get bitten? Maybe you should check this formula I saw. I didn't touch the stuff but....."
( *Gives him tons of ideas* )

"I dunno. I dun't care." he tilts his head, seeming bored.

"Er, right." Sighing, she gets off her seat. Thinking, she buries her head into his fur. "So soft..."

The dog tilts his head. "What are--" He feels warm and fuzzy inside when you bury your head in his fur. Tilting his head, he barks.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Demonly Angelic
aphelia the vampire

Gaia must love us together since your threads seem to be the first ones I see in the forum pluse!

Lol, Gaia does love us together. >w<

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire

Giggling lightly, she smiles. "You will? How brave you are~! What is your name?"

He can't help but smile in return, scratching lightly at his winged ear,"Well...someone has to do it." Blinking lightly, he quickly clears his throat to introduce himself with a half bow, pausing to wince from his injuries,"N..Nyx."

Haha I didn't expect to create another character but I guess I just did!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling

*"My head hurts," you say. "A lot. Do you have anything stronger than water?" You reach up to rub your forehead. It comes away sticky, and you remind yourself to watch your claws, even though you're pretty sure you've been careful with them.*

Thinking for a moment, she pulls out another glass of water and an aspirin. "Here, this may help. Please drink this."

*You would rather have vodka mixed with... well, anything, but this seems to be what your hostess has right now. You knock it back and wait for the headache to subside. You don't notice the blood dripping down your face, and behave as if all was normal.

"I can't even remember if this is where I was going tonight, but whatever."*

"Vodka? Why didn't you just say so?" With a flick of her wrist, the glass refills itself, vodka in it this time. "It's mixed with lime, so enjoy."
(Hmm, that wasn't said out loud, but whatever. )

"Thank you," you say. "Is this the masquerade everyone was talking about?" You look around, thinking that the costumes some of the people are wearing are incredibly realistic. Including the oddly talking dog.*

( I can read minds. =w=;; )
Nodding, she smiles. "It seems so. People do want to have a good time. And dressing up is half the fun."

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling

*"My head hurts," you say. "A lot. Do you have anything stronger than water?" You reach up to rub your forehead. It comes away sticky, and you remind yourself to watch your claws, even though you're pretty sure you've been careful with them.*

Thinking for a moment, she pulls out another glass of water and an aspirin. "Here, this may help. Please drink this."

*You would rather have vodka mixed with... well, anything, but this seems to be what your hostess has right now. You knock it back and wait for the headache to subside. You don't notice the blood dripping down your face, and behave as if all was normal.

"I can't even remember if this is where I was going tonight, but whatever."*

"Vodka? Why didn't you just say so?" With a flick of her wrist, the glass refills itself, vodka in it this time. "It's mixed with lime, so enjoy."
(Hmm, that wasn't said out loud, but whatever. )

"Thank you," you say. "Is this the masquerade everyone was talking about?" You look around, thinking that the costumes some of the people are wearing are incredibly realistic. Including the oddly talking dog.*

( I can read minds. =w=;; )
Nodding, she smiles. "It seems so. People do want to have a good time. And dressing up is half the fun."

*You blink a little, confused.

"This is dressed up? I thought people always dressed like this. Well, the ones that aren't servants." *

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Nodding lightly, she takes places her hand on his shoulder again. "Trying is good. Wonderful to see some life in it Maka."

((Derp me. I don't know what to do here.))

( I didn't either. ._. )

((Okays. *idea*))

After a half an hour into the dance, he stops mid-step. He found he was getting dizzy, easily. "I-I need to sit down." The room was spinning in his eye.

( yay for idea. )
Steading Snow, she seems concerned. "Sitting, okay." Helping him over to a seat, she produces a glass of water from mid-air. "Here, this may help Maka." Sitting beside him, she sighs. "It was a lovely dance, thank you for that."

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The Pale Horsemen_Death

The wolf tilts his head. "Ye okay? Bo ra hooom. I know not who ye be."

Yes, you called him. He came. ._.

His personality seems as dual as the two toned coloring of his eyes, brushing off his previous mood though still answering somewhat curtly,"I'm fine."

Oh well I figured we were talking this way now. It's hard for me to keep up between the thread and doing the event sorry.

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ That's true! But it's still not a relevant thing. x D
Okay, good to know. c :

Mhmm. Do you know what Seika looks like? ]]

((Can you tell me about that instead?
Just let me know when is good and I'll fetch him? *pun*

He's on your profile?))

[[ Um... He likes ponies? x D There's not very much to say about the brony thing. He was originally brought into it by one of his fans when she gave him a Twilight Sparkle plushie and at first he was all like, "meh, stupid." but when he got home and watched an MLP episode he was like, "s-so cute~! * w *" ... But he'd still never admit it. Mercury is a character like Seika, only it's harder to identify in him if you don't know a significant amount of things about the furry community or MLP: Friendship Is Magic. Plus, he's tsundere and doesn't admit to being a furfag or a brony openly. He does, however, listen to music like this.
Alrighty~

Oh, good! So you do know. o u o <33 ]]
The Pale Horsemen_Death

*gets hugged and nuzzles back*

You're awesome. emotion_c8
Okay. Other than that.
How are you today, Death~?

Anxious Fatcat

10,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
aphelia the vampire
Demonly Angelic
aphelia the vampire

Gaia must love us together since your threads seem to be the first ones I see in the forum pluse!

Lol, Gaia does love us together. >w<

cat_whee
But gaia's timing is bad since I have to go to sleep now!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

> w<
Lololmaybe. emotion_dowant Also, Merkyu has the potential to get taller until he's at least another year older 'cause it's in his genes. emotion_awesome I might keep him at 6'2" though 'cause that makes an even number for both cm and straight inches measurements. ; >

emotion_kirakira
>3> Do that, and Damien will go poof forever. =w= And he does? Oh.

emotion_kirakira <3
Psh,, I'm not really doing that, though! 5'11" is taller than the average height for males both where you live and where I live! x DD But 6'0" is also good. He does. I like tall submissive characters for some reason... It's so deliciously ironic.. = u=

<333
Lol. XD 5'11" is? Meh, okay then, make it so~! *Does the headbob like from I dream of genie* You do? Lol., nice one. =w=

[[ <333333 [/insert infinite heartspam]
Yep! It's also only one inch off from 6'0" x D Dat show. <3 YES I REALLY DO. A LOT. In my favorite couple of my own personal OCs, the guy is 5'7" and the girl is about Merkyu's height. Love that. <3 He's still badass though and is the dominant partner. ]]

*Dies under all the love*
Lol, well that's his height then. *Writes it down* And lol, really? XD

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

( yay for idea. )
Steading Snow, she seems concerned. "Sitting, okay." Helping him over to a seat, she produces a glass of water from mid-air. "Here, this may help Maka." Sitting beside him, she sighs. "It was a lovely dance, thank you for that."

Allowing her to help to a seat, he lightly shakes his head at the water. "No need to thank me." he smiles slightly. The need to vomit was coming over him.

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
[[ Um... He likes ponies? x D There's not very much to say about the brony thing. He was originally brought into it by one of his fans when she gave him a Twilight Sparkle plushie and at first he was all like, "meh, stupid." but when he got home and watched an MLP episode he was like, "s-so cute~! * w *" ... But he'd still never admit it. Mercury is a character like Seika, only it's harder to identify in him if you don't know a significant amount of things about the furry community or MLP: Friendship Is Magic. Plus, he's tsundere and doesn't admit to being a furfag or a brony openly. He does, however, listen to music like this.
Alrighty~

Oh, good! So you do know. o u o <33 ]]

((Oh, I see. *finds this to be interesting* That music kills my ears...

You did post the same image in the other thread too.
Did you notice any change in Maka...? ._. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff