Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Did you see my reply on page nine, Aphelia?)

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sir Kaoru
aphelia the vampire

She drags him back. "You know this place is better than a hotel."

"What with all of the abuse I receive from you" he scoffs,"I think not." Gesturing dramatically, though maybe a bit too much, he winces,"And here I am fending off the wolves in your forest..."

Pulling him into a hug, she sighs. "I'm sorry, I just... I don't know how to react around men." Wincing when he winces, seems to shrink slightly. "My forest..."

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ Yeah.. Uh, because he's a furry? And a brony, but that's irrelevant. = w =
He might! Or he might stay with the wolfy he has now. o w o

Oooh, you should! Another similar version of those is to make a strange species but give them a more realistic, humanistic personality. Like, for example, my oni character Seika does nothing but play video games and internet RPGs all day, chats on instant messengers, and rarely leaves his dorm room. Not to mention he rarely showers... .__. But, lol! That's part of the funny thing about making a hardcore gamer character. x DD The species he is though usually eats humans and stuff like that, so his personality and habits are quite ironic. Strangest thing? He was claimed almost instantly after my creating of him... o 3o;; ]]

((It is not irrelevant?
In the world of role play, he could do both.

Wow that's interesting. Who claimed him?))

[[ It is when applied to the subject we're on. x D
That's true.. o w o Maybe when/if I'm feeling better?

Yun with her character Yves. = v = He was made for SHS, not the other RP we have. Kit also wanted him, though... But I have no other couples with Yun's characters, so I'm keeping him with Yves. : > ]]

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Nodding lightly, she takes places her hand on his shoulder again. "Trying is good. Wonderful to see some life in it Maka."

((Derp me. I don't know what to do here.))
aphelia the vampire

Sensing a new person in the house, she sniffs it out. Noticing a girl in the dark room, she smiles and turns on a light. "Hello Sephie. Please, won't you join us? It is a party after all, and you are a most privileged guest." Holding her hand out, she seems to want her to come.
._. Don't kill her Smile. You already killed off one Smile. ._.

She takes your hand delicately, as if wondering if you'll hurt her. When there's a distinct lack of hitting, she stands up, careful not to put any of her weight on you.
"You were brother's love," she remarks, then follows you to wherever you want her to go. Who was she, to deny someone something?
"Are you... You're sure you don't mind me being here?"

I'm not going to kill her. She's my 'sona. When I met you, I just changed to Acwel 'cause it seemed appropriate, but I like Sephie more. ._.
But nobody likes her except me. o3o
White Rider Pestilence

*cuddlehugglesnuggles*

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
[[ It is when applied to the subject we're on. x D
That's true.. o w o Maybe when/if I'm feeling better?

Yun with her character Yves. = v = He was made for SHS, not the other RP we have. Kit also wanted him, though... But I have no other couples with Yun's characters, so I'm keeping him with Yves. : > ]]

((But it's also something of interest.
Okay. Deathy isn't going to be swapping teams. His outfit did kinda suck too...

Ah, I see. That would make sense to keep.))

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling

*You blink, and try to speak, but it comes out in something of a rictus.

"Thank you," you say, and you're surprised to hear your voice is raspy.*

Are you alright? *Asks* Welcome to the party.

*"My head hurts," you say. "A lot. Do you have anything stronger than water?" You reach up to rub your forehead. It comes away sticky, and you remind yourself to watch your claws, even though you're pretty sure you've been careful with them.*

Thinking for a moment, she pulls out another glass of water and an aspirin. "Here, this may help. Please drink this."

*You would rather have vodka mixed with... well, anything, but this seems to be what your hostess has right now. You knock it back and wait for the headache to subside. You don't notice the blood dripping down your face, and behave as if all was normal.

"I can't even remember if this is where I was going tonight, but whatever."*

"Vodka? Why didn't you just say so?" With a flick of her wrist, the glass refills itself, vodka in it this time. "It's mixed with lime, so enjoy."

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire

Pulling him into a hug, she sighs. "I'm sorry, I just... I don't know how to react around men." Wincing when he winces, seems to shrink slightly. "My forest..."

The two toned wings on his head seem to lower awkwardly as he's hugged, coughing slightly,"Yes well...its fine.." Pulling her back at arm's length, he flexes one of his arms to reassure her,"You have nothing to worry about. I'll take care of them all."
Sir Kaoru
The Pale Horsemen_Death

Looking up, the wolf seems to be smiling. "I did." it nods. "Maybe it's me dead taste buds though. But ye really might taste funny. I'll never know." The wolf seems to laugh.

His glare hardens, clearly insulted as his had retracts, no longer displaying the kind affectionate gesture from before,"I see...."

"Sorry if I offended ye." the wolf senses the change in the other person's emotions.

Maka did start an Rp with you..

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

* w* [/hugglepuffs]
I can go convert it~ = w= Uh, supposedly that is 70.5 inches or 5'10 and 1/2 or almost 5'11".

: D
Are you trying to make him a pipsqueak? I shall make him 6'0. There, nice even number.

> w<
Lololmaybe. emotion_dowant Also, Merkyu has the potential to get taller until he's at least another year older 'cause it's in his genes. emotion_awesome I might keep him at 6'2" though 'cause that makes an even number for both cm and straight inches measurements. ; >

emotion_kirakira
>3> Do that, and Damien will go poof forever. =w= And he does? Oh.

emotion_kirakira <3
Psh,, I'm not really doing that, though! 5'11" is taller than the average height for males both where you live and where I live! x DD But 6'0" is also good. He does. I like tall submissive characters for some reason... It's so deliciously ironic.. = u=

<333
Lol. XD 5'11" is? Meh, okay then, make it so~! *Does the headbob like from I dream of genie* You do? Lol., nice one. =w=
aphelia the vampire

Still patting Death, she blinks. "Did you get bitten? Maybe you should check this formula I saw. I didn't touch the stuff but....."
( *Gives him tons of ideas* )

"I dunno. I dun't care." he tilts his head, seeming bored.
Smiling Anon
White Rider Pestilence

*cuddlehugglesnuggles*

*steals Maka's hug from you* cat_ninja

Anxious Fatcat

10,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
aphelia the vampire

Gaia must love us together since your threads seem to be the first ones I see in the forum pluse!

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling

*You blink, and try to speak, but it comes out in something of a rictus.

"Thank you," you say, and you're surprised to hear your voice is raspy.*

Are you alright? *Asks* Welcome to the party.

*"My head hurts," you say. "A lot. Do you have anything stronger than water?" You reach up to rub your forehead. It comes away sticky, and you remind yourself to watch your claws, even though you're pretty sure you've been careful with them.*

Thinking for a moment, she pulls out another glass of water and an aspirin. "Here, this may help. Please drink this."

*You would rather have vodka mixed with... well, anything, but this seems to be what your hostess has right now. You knock it back and wait for the headache to subside. You don't notice the blood dripping down your face, and behave as if all was normal.

"I can't even remember if this is where I was going tonight, but whatever."*

"Vodka? Why didn't you just say so?" With a flick of her wrist, the glass refills itself, vodka in it this time. "It's mixed with lime, so enjoy."
(Hmm, that wasn't said out loud, but whatever. )

"Thank you," you say. "Is this the masquerade everyone was talking about?" You look around, thinking that the costumes some of the people are wearing are incredibly realistic. Including the oddly talking dog.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff