Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The Pale Horsemen_Death

The wolf tilts his head. "Laddie tastes funny ta me."

He stops petting him, glaring down at the wolf,"Did you just say I tasted funny?"
aphelia the vampire
The Pale Horsemen_Death
aphelia the vampire

Stepping back with shock, she soon regains her composure. "Ah Death, how nice to see you. Even if you're not a bag of bones. I wasn't aware that the dogs could speak. How interesting...." Patting the large dog again, she smiles.
( *Dies from fangirl overload* )

"They can't talk, but I'm not alive. So it matters nought to me." he seems happy to be pat. Maybe it was all an act..

((He was meant to be a pirate. OTL ))

Tapping her finger thoughtfully, she nods. "I guess it wouldn't matter would it?" Scratching behind his ears, she sighs and sits down. "You should be a wolf more often. It's cuter."
(( Lol, oh well. If he's killed in the flash space, he might be a pirate again? ))

"I don't know how it 'appened to begin with lassie. How would I know how to turn into one anywho?"

((*glares* Don't give him ideas.))

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
aphelia the vampire

She drags him back. "You know this place is better than a hotel."

"What with all of the abuse I receive from you" he scoffs,"I think not." Gesturing dramatically, though maybe a bit too much, he winces,"And here I am fending off the wolves in your forest..."

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
*You walk into the room, ignoring the stares. You know they're staring at you because of your arms. Which aren't your fault; you were made that way. All you know is you have a raging headache, and that the stares are getting more intense and worried. You really, really want a drink.*

Smiling lightly, the girl slides beside you with a glass of water in her hand. "Please, drink this." He red eyes glow lightly.

*You blink, and try to speak, but it comes out in something of a rictus.

"Thank you," you say, and you're surprised to hear your voice is raspy.*

Are you alright? *Asks* Welcome to the party.

*"My head hurts," you say. "A lot. Do you have anything stronger than water?" You reach up to rub your forehead. It comes away sticky, and you remind yourself to watch your claws, even though you're pretty sure you've been careful with them.*

Thinking for a moment, she pulls out another glass of water and an aspirin. "Here, this may help. Please drink this."
Sir Kaoru
The Pale Horsemen_Death

The wolf tilts his head. "Laddie tastes funny ta me."

He stops petting him, glaring down at the wolf,"Did you just say I tasted funny?"

Looking up, the wolf seems to be smiling. "I did." it nods. "Maybe it's me dead taste buds though. But ye really might taste funny. I'll never know." The wolf seems to laugh.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Q wQ [/watches you run away]
Okie dokie lokie! = w= Got it~ ... 179cm? [/trollface]

*Poofs back and hugs you*
Lol. Um... How tall is that in inches?

* w* [/hugglepuffs]
I can go convert it~ = w= Uh, supposedly that is 70.5 inches or 5'10 and 1/2 or almost 5'11".

: D
Are you trying to make him a pipsqueak? I shall make him 6'0. There, nice even number.

> w<
Lololmaybe. emotion_dowant Also, Merkyu has the potential to get taller until he's at least another year older 'cause it's in his genes. emotion_awesome I might keep him at 6'2" though 'cause that makes an even number for both cm and straight inches measurements. ; >

emotion_kirakira
>3> Do that, and Damien will go poof forever. =w= And he does? Oh.

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
*You walk into the room, ignoring the stares. You know they're staring at you because of your arms. Which aren't your fault; you were made that way. All you know is you have a raging headache, and that the stares are getting more intense and worried. You really, really want a drink.*

Smiling lightly, the girl slides beside you with a glass of water in her hand. "Please, drink this." He red eyes glow lightly.

*You blink, and try to speak, but it comes out in something of a rictus.

"Thank you," you say, and you're surprised to hear your voice is raspy.*

Are you alright? *Asks* Welcome to the party.

*"My head hurts," you say. "A lot. Do you have anything stronger than water?" You reach up to rub your forehead. It comes away sticky, and you remind yourself to watch your claws, even though you're pretty sure you've been careful with them.*

Thinking for a moment, she pulls out another glass of water and an aspirin. "Here, this may help. Please drink this."

*You would rather have vodka mixed with... well, anything, but this seems to be what your hostess has right now. You knock it back and wait for the headache to subside. You don't notice the blood dripping down your face, and behave as if all was normal.

"I can't even remember if this is where I was going tonight, but whatever."*

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ Yes, yes he does. He's convinced he is one of them, but he is not. ._. Yes! : D

It is, so much fun~ > w < ]]

((He thinks he is? Wow.. Why does he think this?
Is he going to go near Deathy? Out of curiosity...

I kinda want to try making someone like that..))

[[ Yeah.. Uh, because he's a furry? And a brony, but that's irrelevant. = w =
He might! Or he might stay with the wolfy he has now. o w o

Oooh, you should! Another similar version of those is to make a strange species but give them a more realistic, humanistic personality. Like, for example, my oni character Seika does nothing but play video games and internet RPGs all day, chats on instant messengers, and rarely leaves his dorm room. Not to mention he rarely showers... .__. But, lol! That's part of the funny thing about making a hardcore gamer character. x DD The species he is though usually eats humans and stuff like that, so his personality and habits are quite ironic. Strangest thing? He was claimed almost instantly after my creating of him... o 3o;; ]]

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

Smiling slightly, it soon fades as she feels the heartlessness of the dance. "Maka, if you'd rather be out there, I think you should be. Or if you're lamenting.. Well, dancing isn't going to help, but being with your friends is." Giggling slightly, she says; "Well then, we shall have to dance our best now."

Momentarily he stops their dance and removes the bow from his shoulder. Staring at it for a moment, he tosses it aside. He would pick it back up later, hopefully no one would touch it in the meantime. It would only remind of him his duties at this point, and he should be trying to have some kind of fun. He was with friends. Taking the vampire's hand again, he smiled at resumed their dance. His heart was in it this time. "I'll give it a try."

Nodding lightly, she takes places her hand on his shoulder again. "Trying is good. Wonderful to see some life in it Maka."

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Q wQ [/watches you run away]
Okie dokie lokie! = w= Got it~ ... 179cm? [/trollface]

*Poofs back and hugs you*
Lol. Um... How tall is that in inches?

* w* [/hugglepuffs]
I can go convert it~ = w= Uh, supposedly that is 70.5 inches or 5'10 and 1/2 or almost 5'11".

: D
Are you trying to make him a pipsqueak? I shall make him 6'0. There, nice even number.

> w<
Lololmaybe. emotion_dowant Also, Merkyu has the potential to get taller until he's at least another year older 'cause it's in his genes. emotion_awesome I might keep him at 6'2" though 'cause that makes an even number for both cm and straight inches measurements. ; >

emotion_kirakira
>3> Do that, and Damien will go poof forever. =w= And he does? Oh.

emotion_kirakira <3
Psh,, I'm not really doing that, though! 5'11" is taller than the average height for males both where you live and where I live! x DD But 6'0" is also good. He does. I like tall submissive characters for some reason... It's so deliciously ironic.. = u=

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Smiling Anon
She enters the room, stumbling as she comes. For a moment, her eyes scan the room, taking in her surroundings. She curtsies, because that was what she was taught to do when she came in a room with any person other than herself in it. She then curls into a ball in the coldest, darkest corner of the room, trying not to get in the way, wondering if she was even allowed there to begin with.

*sigh* I'm getting kind of irritated, playing Sephie, because she's based off me and... Well. ._.
Also, everyone seems to be getting tired of her, too. I think I'll bring in someone else soon. Maybe. o3o

Sensing a new person in the house, she sniffs it out. Noticing a girl in the dark room, she smiles and turns on a light. "Hello Sephie. Please, won't you join us? It is a party after all, and you are a most privileged guest." Holding her hand out, she seems to want her to come.
._. Don't kill her Smile. You already killed off one Smile. ._.

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
The Pale Horsemen_Death

Looking up, the wolf seems to be smiling. "I did." it nods. "Maybe it's me dead taste buds though. But ye really might taste funny. I'll never know." The wolf seems to laugh.

His glare hardens, clearly insulted as his had retracts, no longer displaying the kind affectionate gesture from before,"I see...."

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
[[ Yeah.. Uh, because he's a furry? And a brony, but that's irrelevant. = w =
He might! Or he might stay with the wolfy he has now. o w o

Oooh, you should! Another similar version of those is to make a strange species but give them a more realistic, humanistic personality. Like, for example, my oni character Seika does nothing but play video games and internet RPGs all day, chats on instant messengers, and rarely leaves his dorm room. Not to mention he rarely showers... .__. But, lol! That's part of the funny thing about making a hardcore gamer character. x DD The species he is though usually eats humans and stuff like that, so his personality and habits are quite ironic. Strangest thing? He was claimed almost instantly after my creating of him... o 3o;; ]]

((It is not irrelevant?
In the world of role play, he could do both.

Wow that's interesting. Who claimed him?))

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Pale Horsemen_Death
aphelia the vampire
The Pale Horsemen_Death
aphelia the vampire

Stepping back with shock, she soon regains her composure. "Ah Death, how nice to see you. Even if you're not a bag of bones. I wasn't aware that the dogs could speak. How interesting...." Patting the large dog again, she smiles.
( *Dies from fangirl overload* )

"They can't talk, but I'm not alive. So it matters nought to me." he seems happy to be pat. Maybe it was all an act..

((He was meant to be a pirate. OTL ))

Tapping her finger thoughtfully, she nods. "I guess it wouldn't matter would it?" Scratching behind his ears, she sighs and sits down. "You should be a wolf more often. It's cuter."
(( Lol, oh well. If he's killed in the flash space, he might be a pirate again? ))

"I don't know how it 'appened to begin with lassie. How would I know how to turn into one anywho?"

((*glares* Don't give him ideas.))

Still patting Death, she blinks. "Did you get bitten? Maybe you should check this formula I saw. I didn't touch the stuff but....."
( *Gives him tons of ideas* )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces