Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire

Gently, she lifts him up and carries him to a bedroom. "Idiot" she whispers under her breath.
]Because of this thread?

Rests in the comfort of one of her beds for a bit, making sure to stain it with his blood just for that idiot comment.

Take a moment to go hunt!

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
[[ It is now. emotion_awesome Um... [/points to RP post] That much.

Hmm... How to explain... Oh, okay. Rather than making the actual thing, like a furry or a magical girl or something, I prefer making characters who are very nerdy or into anime or are into the furry fandom and dress up as them rather than actually being half human/half animal stuff (for a more straightforward example, I'm more likely to make a character who thinks they are a vampire rather than actually being one.) I find it more interesting to RP from that perspective, so that's why Merkyu has a fursuit. = w = Duke is an actual "furry" character though. ]]

((I read it. Wow.. He really likes the wolves. ...Deathy turned out to be a wolf too. ._.

Oh, I see. That makes sense, and does seem fun.))

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

:'D I will eventually~
Yepyep. Too bad we don't know what he looks like... If only I knew some more details about him.. [/dramatized sigh] - w - Ho hum. Pfft, Merkyu is 6'2", 74", or 188cm. If I'm not mistaken, that's taller than nearly every other character we have in that thread. x DD

Yay then~! : D
I actually don't know much about what he looks like. ._. I think he has a nice jaw line though. *Sighs* Oh, he has red eyes, wears glasses, his hair is shaggy, um... yea... ._.
Also, you pick his height. *Will double check it* Don't make him too short.

<333
Hmmm okay! Any piercings, tattoos, etc? And what kind of glasses? What color are the frames? Aaaand... How about... 178cm? = 3= That's not too short~

>W< *Hugs then runs away*
No piercings or tattoos. They don't work on his skin. And he has half-frame glasses. Black frames. It isn't? Hmm... little bit taller?

Q wQ [/watches you run away]
Okie dokie lokie! = w= Got it~ ... 179cm? [/trollface]

*Poofs back and hugs you*
Lol. Um... How tall is that in inches?

* w* [/hugglepuffs]
I can go convert it~ = w= Uh, supposedly that is 70.5 inches or 5'10 and 1/2 or almost 5'11".

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
White Rider Pestilence
aphelia the vampire

"What if. There is your answer. What if. Do not worry dearest Maka. There will always be someone to help. Trust me." Catching the glass, she holds it in her hand, watching her dear friend. "I do wish to dance with you yes. While you are covered in blood yes. I do not think there will be a time when you aren't covered in blood anyway Snow." Making the glass disappear, she offers her now empty hand to Maka. "May I have this dance?"

Sighing, he doesn't seem to like the answer he received. "That's not good enough.." Taking her hand, he decides that a quick dance might not hurt anything. "You may have this dance, my good lady." he gives a slight bow, and smile.

Blushing lightly, she smiles when he smiles. "It would be an honor Snow." Flicking her fingers, the music changes to a waltz song. "I remember the Vienna halls. Such a lovely time. I wonder if this dance will bring out memories." Assuming the position, she lightly places her hand on Maka's shoulder. "Let us dance the night away."
Sir Kaoru

Gnaws on your leg.

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
The Pale Horsemen_Death

Gnaws on your leg.

"GAH!" quickly beats it off.

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Damn someone killed my wolf before I could stare

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Pale Horsemen_Death
aphelia the vampire
The Pale Horsemen_Death
A black dog walks into the room, he doesn't seemed surprised with his current state. The dog makes a sound that seems like it could be laughing. It doesn't dare venture far in though. Instead it sits by the door, looking like some kind of guard.

Walking up the the dog, she pats it, not afraid. "Hello doggy. How are you today? Please, feel free to think it. I can read minds." Blinking for a moment, she runs off, soon coming back with food. A slight smile crosses her face.

The dog tilts his head when you pet him. He sniffs the air about you. Not caring that there's food in front of him he sits still. "Think? Ye be silly lassie." The dog could speak coherently, but his voice was ruff. Yet familiar..

Stepping back with shock, she soon regains her composure. "Ah Death, how nice to see you. Even if you're not a bag of bones. I wasn't aware that the dogs could speak. How interesting...." Patting the large dog again, she smiles.
( *Dies from fangirl overload* )

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Blushing lightly, she smiles when he smiles. "It would be an honor Snow." Flicking her fingers, the music changes to a waltz song. "I remember the Vienna halls. Such a lovely time. I wonder if this dance will bring out memories." Assuming the position, she lightly places her hand on Maka's shoulder. "Let us dance the night away."

Listening to the music, he leads the girl in the dance. He tired to seem happy, but his heart wasn't in it. It was somewhere else.. "I'll have bad coughing fit if I dance that long.." he remarks.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sara Free Falling
aphelia the vampire
Sara Free Falling
*You walk into the room, ignoring the stares. You know they're staring at you because of your arms. Which aren't your fault; you were made that way. All you know is you have a raging headache, and that the stares are getting more intense and worried. You really, really want a drink.*

Smiling lightly, the girl slides beside you with a glass of water in her hand. "Please, drink this." He red eyes glow lightly.

*You blink, and try to speak, but it comes out in something of a rictus.

"Thank you," you say, and you're surprised to hear your voice is raspy.*

Are you alright? *Asks* Welcome to the party.
Sir Kaoru
The Pale Horsemen_Death

Gnaws on your leg.

"GAH!" quickly beats it off.

Lets go and licks your arm instead.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Sir Kaoru
aphelia the vampire

Gently, she lifts him up and carries him to a bedroom. "Idiot" she whispers under her breath.
]Because of this thread?

Rests in the comfort of one of her beds for a bit, making sure to stain it with his blood just for that idiot comment.

Take a moment to go hunt!

Sneaking in, she slaps him upside the head, turning the blood on the sheets into slime. "Idiot."
I will I will...

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
White Rider Pestilence
Nyanobyte
[[ It is now. emotion_awesome Um... [/points to RP post] That much.

Hmm... How to explain... Oh, okay. Rather than making the actual thing, like a furry or a magical girl or something, I prefer making characters who are very nerdy or into anime or are into the furry fandom and dress up as them rather than actually being half human/half animal stuff (for a more straightforward example, I'm more likely to make a character who thinks they are a vampire rather than actually being one.) I find it more interesting to RP from that perspective, so that's why Merkyu has a fursuit. = w = Duke is an actual "furry" character though. ]]

((I read it. Wow.. He really likes the wolves. ...Deathy turned out to be a wolf too. ._.

Oh, I see. That makes sense, and does seem fun.))

[[ Yes, yes he does. He's convinced he is one of them, but he is not. ._. Yes! : D

It is, so much fun~ > w < ]]

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
The Pale Horsemen_Death

Lets go and licks your arm instead.

He eyes the beast suspiciously, hesitantly petting its ear.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

<333
Hmmm okay! Any piercings, tattoos, etc? And what kind of glasses? What color are the frames? Aaaand... How about... 178cm? = 3= That's not too short~

>W< *Hugs then runs away*
No piercings or tattoos. They don't work on his skin. And he has half-frame glasses. Black frames. It isn't? Hmm... little bit taller?

Q wQ [/watches you run away]
Okie dokie lokie! = w= Got it~ ... 179cm? [/trollface]

*Poofs back and hugs you*
Lol. Um... How tall is that in inches?

* w* [/hugglepuffs]
I can go convert it~ = w= Uh, supposedly that is 70.5 inches or 5'10 and 1/2 or almost 5'11".

: D
Are you trying to make him a pipsqueak? I shall make him 6'0. There, nice even number.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff