Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is the most glaring issue?

The huge neon-green box of DEATH when I move. @_@ 0.31958762886598 32.0% [ 31 ]
The lack of interesting animations, like sitting, lying down, howling, etc. 0.11340206185567 11.3% [ 11 ]
The lowered quality from the original Masquerade event wolves (blurry, pixelated, choppy and sped-up movement animations, etc). 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
ALL OF THEM. They aren't nearly as good as they could have been. 0.37113402061856 37.1% [ 36 ]
NONE OF THEM. They are perfect because I am easily satisfied. 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
SOME OF THEM. I will state which ones bug me the most in a post below... 0.051546391752577 5.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2 3
Where do I get one of the werewolf thingys? oAO

Desirable Businessman

5,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Armameteus
DjGDA86
Coming here sometimes feels like I am playing broken snes console games...

That's actually a rather accurate analogy... neutral

Yeah, sadly it's true. When it comes to fixing there is tons of things to fix on here, example the other day when I got some mood for ZOMG so I logged in and played it for couple of hours and it was a waste of time really because we played for nothing. We didn't got any loot, no matter where we were or what we did, the glitch was the same. I even recorded the whole gameplay for proof (will edit it when I have time and upload it on YT). So yeah that's just one of the problems on here.
I think they have their hands full of things to do, they want more then they can handle so everything they release ends up halfa**ed or simply they don't care, it could be that as well. I just hope they fix the green animation thing and add a couple of more animations. For me personally I was waiting for the sitting animation and the howling as an extra action that can be triggered in the emoticons bar. So for me that was a number one thing that we must get.

Ruthless Raider

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
stupid event i cant get my wolf

6,800 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
3. The quality has been lowered.

For some reason, there seems to have been a noticeable downgrade to the quality of the wolf sprite since its release as an "I Am" item. The most noticeable quality losses are:

-Slightly blurry sprite image
-Jerky, sped-up running animations
-The "green box of death" glitched pixels (mentioned above)

These are the ones I noticed right off the bat. The blur I would assume is a result of compression issues perhaps to help prevent lag for players in 'wolf high-concentration' areas. A necessary loss, perhaps, but it seemed to work fine in the Masquerade flash space, so I can't see why they'd feel the need.

Next to the green box of death, the sped-up movement animations are, in my opinion, the worst issue here. The original wolf animations were smooth, realistic and generally pleasing to the eye. In fact, one of the very reasons I (and I'm sure many of us) actually liked the sprite and wanted the "I Am" item so badly. For some reason, they've been drastically sped up, resulting in jerky, spastic movement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Jerky, sped-up running animations
-The "green box of death" glitched pixels
i agree that these are massive issues that require being addressed.... but i was not in the Flash space enough i guess as i am not sure how they are blurred a bit....... in any case, i think i would be more livid if the running like i'm the Flash remains on the item, over the green death box, its nasty to look at i know, but i would sooner like to see the smooth, flowing running wolves first

Precious Werewolf

The wolves are not the only item suffering from the Green box of death, and that's easily solved by Wild Armor or something like that.

I will admit I was disappointed with the sitting pose, but I'm just too happy to finally have my wolf, I don't really care. cat_emo

As for the quality...I dunno, I'm nearsighted so I don't really notice, and I'm pretty sure they have some technical reason for that. cat_sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
agnikai
The wolves are not the only item suffering from the Green box of death, and that's easily solved by Wild Armor or something like that.

I will admit I was disappointed with the sitting pose, but I'm just too happy to finally have my wolf, I don't really care. cat_emo

As for the quality...I dunno, I'm nearsighted so I don't really notice, and I'm pretty sure they have some technical reason for that. cat_sweatdrop

I'm just asking for the sprites to be returned to the way the were before. I can't see any technical issues that would arise from that since that's how it was during the actual event. For some re

I don't know, maybe I ask for too much.

Feral Kitten

The green block and the pose for towns should be fixed, but I'm not to concerned with it.

Where di you guys get the wolf gifs?

Precious Werewolf

Shadowed Prayer
The green block and the pose for towns should be fixed, but I'm not to concerned with it.

Where di you guys get the wolf gifs?

I got them in a thread in the Werewolves subforum, but because Gaia closed that down peopl have been looking for them everywhere. Anyway, you can get them from here. cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff