Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Shapeshifter

... DAMMIT I CAN'T GO ON THE RIDES AS A DOG. *Attemps Animooted Item override...*

DAMMIT IT DIDN'T WORK.
Knightly Failure

*Makes a skeptical face. But then laughs.* Angel powers, sure. Sounds like it kicked you in the teeth. There was some uh...crazy stuff that went on after. .__.

*Grins and offers a hand.* Most just call me Knight, haha. Nice to meet you, Dean.

Glad I missed it, then. Freaking hate planes. *shakes her hand* Same. So, uh...Any of the weird happen here? Now that we're on the ground I can handle that weird stuff.

Beloved Survivor

8,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Murdering self with the magic of cosplays, lol.* ninja

TURN ME BACK.

Friend

((Stuck as a wolf, dahling?))

Aww, really? I kind of like flying. *Frowns, and shrugs.* Not that I know of. But, Halloween's in a week, and where I usually am, well, we get all sorts of crazy crap around this time. ... *Shivers, a second. Last Halloween. Not so fun.* But uh, nothing yet.
*this caught his attention.* Casper the friendly ghost gets a little unfriendly, huh? *grins.* Nothing I can't handle.

Anxious Shapeshifter

*Levelled up again, derp.*

Friend

Supernatural Hunter Dean
*this caught his attention.* Casper the friendly ghost gets a little unfriendly, huh? *grins.* Nothing I can't handle.

*Makes a face.* Something like that. *Raises an eyebrow.* What, you a paranormal investigator or something?

Beloved Survivor

8,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Arizona Ranger
      *Levelled up again, derp.*

*Still just trying to get turned human, hurr.* ninja
Knightly Failure

*Makes a face.* Something like that. *Raises an eyebrow.* What, you a paranormal investigator or something?

Nah. Just really interested in that kind of stuff. *lying, of course. Topic change!* Man, I hope they have some pie here.

Anxious Shapeshifter

Try to get killed in the flash space, bro. There's a 50-50 chance it'll make you turn back.

Friend

Supernatural Hunter Dean
Knightly Failure

Nah. Just really interested in that kind of stuff. *lying, of course. Topic change!* Man, I hope they have some pie here.

Yeah, you'll love the usual location. Cute little bunker in Canada. We get all sorts of freaky stuff.

*Stomach growls.* Yeah...I could go for some pie. Hey, you wanna' go looking?

Anxious Shapeshifter

*Lurks in the crowd. DISGUISED AS A SEEING-EYE DOG.* I'm pretty sure Mel's Drive-In serves it. ninja It's a bit down from the Palace, got a whole buncha classic cars out front, can't miss it.

*Shhhh, it's not on the menu irl but this is an RP menus can chaaaange.*
Knightly Failure

Yeah, you'll love the usual location. Cute little bunker in Canada. We get all sorts of freaky stuff.

Ah. Thought I recognized you from there.Been there, done that. It's crazy there too. *shrugs* Yeah, let's go take a look. *hands in his pocket, one hand on his gun. You never know in this place.*

Friend

Supernatural Hunter Dean
Knightly Failure

Ah. Thought I recognized you from there.Been there, done that. It's crazy there too. *shrugs* Yeah, let's go take a look. *hands in his pocket, one hand on his gun. You never know in this place.*

*Nods.* I think we've met. Maybe. *Will start looking around for some good ole' fashioned pie.* Yeah. *Sighs.* Last Halloween was nuts. Really nuts.
Knightly Failure

*Nods.* I think we've met. Maybe. *Will start looking around for some good ole' fashioned pie.* Yeah. *Sighs.* Last Halloween was nuts. Really nuts.
Yeah? Last Halloween was...interesting. My brother and I were pretty busy too. Don't think I was around for last Halloween. Not all of it, anyways. Maybe this year'll be alright. I could use a break.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff