Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arizona Ranger
AUGH. LEMME BE A WEREWOLF ALREADY.

LOL DAT CAPTCHA.

*Clearly a sign of things to come.*

Friend

*NO. ******** YOU, WESKER. YOU MADE MY HALLOWEEN AWFUL LAST YEAAAAAR. Whine.*

Anxious Shapeshifter

Also, new rule because I say so: You can totally be a werewolf in the park. If you want to. Just so we overlap with the event.

I'd write it in, but ******** this job.
*Finally woke up from his angel coma a couple of hours back, got dumped in his hotel room. Now he's just wandering around the park.* Wonder if those babes are still around...*hands in his pockets, keeping an eye out for any creeps. Or girls. Or beer. Or...pie.*
Knightly Failure
*NO. ******** YOU, WESKER. YOU MADE MY HALLOWEEN AWFUL LAST YEAAAAAR. Whine.*

*Don't worry, hasn't forgotten about last year. Oh, not by a long shot.*

Anxious Shapeshifter

Dean let me kill you I need the experience. /shot

Friend

*Wandering, with her nose in a pamphlet, trying to find a certain ride. May in fact, bump into Dean.* Oh shi-oop! Sorry about that.

*Looks up and smiles. It's that guy from the plane.* Hey, how'd the rest of the plane ride treat you? You konked out pretty quick.
*one of the hotel rooms is tightly locked, with an ominous circle drawn on the door in red. It can't be wiped away by physical means, but it will be wet to the touch of any curious passerby. Additionally, if someone does manage to enter the room for any reason, they will find it completely empty save for the furniture.*

Anxious Shapeshifter

PETER HAS LEVELLED UP! PETER HAS LEARNED DOUBLE CLAW.

awwww yiss.

I mean... woof. >____>

Friend

Arizona Ranger

awwww yiss.

I mean... woof. >____>

((trolololo))
*Go ahead, peter. :3*

*not really paying attention, bumped into. Looks her up and down. She doesn't seem weird.* No big deal. *can't help but give an annoyed chuckle when she mentions him sleeping.* Yeah. Angel powers. Pretty powerful stuff, you know? *shakes his head* Name's Dean.
*Another of the top-floor rooms seems to be boasting some extra security - namely, attempting to open it even with a key would prove useless. Almost seems like someone barricaded it.*

Friend

Supernatural Hunter Dean
*Go ahead, peter. :3*

*not really paying attention, bumped into. Looks her up and down. She doesn't seem weird.* No big deal. *can't help but give an annoyed chuckle when she mentions him sleeping.* Yeah. Angel powers. Pretty powerful stuff, you know? *shakes his head* Name's Dean.

*Makes a skeptical face. But then laughs.* Angel powers, sure. Sounds like it kicked you in the teeth. There was some uh...crazy stuff that went on after. .__.

*Grins and offers a hand.* Most just call me Knight, haha. Nice to meet you, Dean.

Anxious Shapeshifter

Knightly Failure
Arizona Ranger

awwww yiss.

I mean... woof. >____>

((trolololo))
      >_____> Grrrrr. /shot

*THANK YOU DEAN.*

Friend

Arizona Ranger
Knightly Failure
Arizona Ranger

awwww yiss.

I mean... woof. >____>

((trolololo))
      >_____> Grrrrr. /shot

*THANK YOU DEAN.*

((Gurrrrr yourself! D8 *hiss*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers