Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

Knightly Failure

* And oh. OH. That's right, remembers that episode. No wonder Jack's going crazy.*

*Couldn't save the child...or anybody.* emo

*Normally would be curt with Phete for running out like that but is honestly relieved that those goblin things are gone. Has a difficult time trusting anything associated with faeries even IF they're from a different universe.*

You can think about it later. We're going back to the base for now, hopefully your little friends aren't as quick to find us. *Pulls Fergus closer to him again, flipping open his vortex manipulator. Pauses glancing up at Ianto.* Take Phete with you, remember it's the top button at the right. It should be tracking my coordinates.

*Teleports Fergus back to the warehouse.*

Friend

*Oh please don't make the sad face. ;; I want to hug you oodles when you make that face.*

*It's mostly the fact that he completely disappeared. Had no idea where he was for days. Is, in a strange way, mothering him...but has very good reason.* I'll have a chat with you later, Fergus...bout that. Stuff. *Doesn't look forward to it.*

*Blushes, to a degree.* Iron is kind of like poison for them. Uh..the crowbar was the first thing I found? *Sheepish, sheepish face. Wasn't thinking when she was running out like that.* Eh heh. Yeah... ^^;; *Will go over to Ianto so that they can be manipulator'd back to base.*

((Nighty night Fergus~!))

Dapper Humorist

Let me guess, not as cuddly as they appear.

*And oh look, what's this? Ianto appears to have John's manipulator on his wrist. Has no idea how to use it of course except via Jack's directions. Still, is honored that Jack gave it to him under the premise of "safe keeping". It's a silly thought but...part of him feels like it's a subtle gesture, an attempt to make them closer in a way. Opens it up scanning for what he's supposed to press. Will offer his arm to Phete smiling lightly.*

That means he's set it on autopilot. *Will teleport back to the base, NEVER going to get used to that feeling.*

(( night from me as well <3 ))

Friend

More Than Eye Candy
Let me guess, not as cuddly as they appear.

*And oh look, what's this? Ianto appears to have John's manipulator on his wrist. Has no idea how to use it of course except via Jack's directions. Still, is honored that Jack gave it to him under the premise of "safe keeping". It's a silly thought but...part of him feels like it's a subtle gesture, an attempt to make them closer in a way. Opens it up scanning for what he's supposed to press. Will offer his arm to Phete smiling lightly.*

That means he's set it on autopilot. *Will teleport back to the base, NEVER going to get used to that feeling.*

(( night from me as well <3 ))

Ugh. Mostly, they're just a pain in the a**. Watch out for the claws though. Paralysis poison.

*OOoh. Oh now John is totally going to be livid if he sees that. Will smile without letting Ianto see. Will take Ianto's arm and be manipulator'd off to base, hurray. Going to make sure everyone eats and fuss over Fergus until everyone gets to sleep. Will keep watch over him, and once he's asleep, keep that knife in plain view for any hobgoblins who might decide to get close. Won't sleep until someone else wakes up.*

Anxious Shapeshifter

*Fell asleep at the wheel last night. In a partially figurative sense at least.* Okay. Tonight, we get back on task. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Descend, heartless angel... Don't worry. There will always be a door to the light."

Coffee/tea/soda up, bro. gonk

"Don't ever forget: wherever you go, I'm always with you. Don't ever lose sight of your light."

Anxious Shapeshifter

I'm fiiine. Just yesterday I was caught up in Skytim-trance, today I'm at work so I'm awake.

Shirtless Gawker

xD Take care of yourself Peter.

Also, just gonna leave this here not a hint or anything. ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend

((Can haz? I'll totally rock that out. >> ))

Incredible Witch

*FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. PHETE. AWA. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME MORE REASON TO BE IN LOVE WITH YOU. HNNNNNNNNNNNN*
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Friend

Just Left of Center
*FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. PHETE. AWA. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME MORE REASON TO BE IN LOVE WITH YOU. HNNNNNNNNNNNN*
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Love you too, Lefty. <33333

And. ninja

Shirtless Gawker

*cavorts!*
My heart would thrill, if human heart had I,
for Lefty's kindness unsurpassed be!
Her tribute maketh evildoers fly;
Lo! My wrathful form glares for all to see!
In flames I lick the eyes of those who sneer
and trick you mortal fools in foolish fear.

heart

Shirtless Gawker

*Holyshit the guy's on fire now.* o___________O *Hides behind a crate.*
^^
*having so much fun with this. Looms up enormous, spreading illusory flames along the ground. Laughs like a madman*
My hands are fire! See me now, Sycorax, from your pit of Hell. Ariel flies free!

[[Edit: Geez, Anon! I'm running out of rhymes! Will you accept love instead? <3333333 ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff