Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Inquisitor

Of course I am generalizing, some of you are very good people.

I have to say... you guys are EXACTLY like the Twitard fan base of last year.

Why?

Consistently use "teams" to push forward arguments you can't win because you think character "A" is hotter than character "B".

A11 of u type liek dis.

Your arguments for why something should happen are as shallow as a kiddy pool. Want an example?: "OMG GALE IS SOOOO MUCH HOTTR THAN PEETA SO GALE SHOULD MARRY KATNISS!!!!!" There's a good one for you.

You guys need to stop acting like this, all you're accomplishing is making the Hunger Games look like garbage. Stupid fan base usually equals stupid books after all. Honestly, that's my problem with this. I love these books, I really truly do, the last thing I want to see is a bunch of stupid little kids turn it into another Twilight.

So please Hunger Games forum, grow some more brain cells, or get the ******** out.

Remember, this only applies to the majority! Some of you are perfectly normal!

FranknTank's Wife

Misleading Mystic

Beloved Inquisitor

DyraBlack
heart

emotion_awesome

Quotable Lunatic

*Stands up from the back corner and begins the slow applause* emotion_dowant

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
This.

People need to stop spoiling things in their thread titles, too. Thanks to this subforum, I almost want to stop reading the third book because I'm sad to know one of my favorite characters dies. neutral

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Actually, I know tons of people who absolutely LOVE the Hunger Games, but they don't "vote" on who they want Katniss to marry, because if it isn't Peeta, then obviously it won't happen.Yes,I know that you are calling out the people who are obsessed and want So and so to end up with so and so, but I hate how you blame it on these "little kids" because it isn't just little kids doing this. Its teenagers, and even a few Adults I know are doing it, so some Adults out there have to be doing it as well. Another thing is that their typing is completely irrelevant.Lots of people type like that and they don't know a thing about the Hunger Games or Twilight. I also honestly don't understand why people obsessing over the Hunger Games and wanting their favorite guy to date Katniss is making the Hunger Games seem like garbage. People did this same thing with other television shows, and other movies, and nobody ever said it made the show seem like garbage. Twilight to me, seems like it is just about how Edward love Bella and Jacob loves Bella and all that other crap, so obviously Twilight fans are going to argue about who they want to be with Bella, as for the Hunger Games, it does have that touch of a love triangle going on with it, so yes there is also going to be arguments on who should get with Katniss. Deal with it. biggrin

Fatcat

Thank you. Thank you so much.

User Image
Wow, dude. Let the fans, do their thing.

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
It's annoying, but people are always gonna be like that. Let them have their fun. It's not harming anyone.
Makorra
Thank you. Thank you so much.

User Image

Great gif, and thank you so, so much.
haters gonna hate.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I resent the notion that even half of the fanbase is like that. But with that said, I do agree that the whole "teams" thing is annoying. At least with Twi-s**t, it made sense since the "romance" story was pretty much the whole series. But there's so much more to The Hunger Games than the love triangle, I don't know why people always want to talk about it.

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
marshmallowcreampie
I resent the notion that even half of the fanbase is like that. But with that said, I do agree that the whole "teams" thing is annoying. At least with Twi-s**t, it made sense since the "romance" story was pretty much the whole series. But there's so much more to The Hunger Games than the love triangle, I don't know why people always want to talk about it.

Because people like romance more than they like politics.
Siberys
Of course I am generalizing, some of you are very good people.

I have to say... you guys are EXACTLY like the Twitard fan base of last year.

Why?

Consistently use "teams" to push forward arguments you can't win because you think character "A" is hotter than character "B".

A11 of u type liek dis.

Your arguments for why something should happen are as shallow as a kiddy pool. Want an example?: "OMG GALE IS SOOOO MUCH HOTTR THAN PEETA SO GALE SHOULD MARRY KATNISS!!!!!" There's a good one for you.

You guys need to stop acting like this, all you're accomplishing is making the Hunger Games look like garbage. Stupid fan base usually equals stupid books after all. Honestly, that's my problem with this. I love these books, I really truly do, the last thing I want to see is a bunch of stupid little kids turn it into another Twilight.

So please Hunger Games forum, grow some more brain cells, or get the ******** out.

Remember, this only applies to the majority! Some of you are perfectly normal!

Several other fandoms, unfortunately, use the "team" thing as well.
I am proud to say that I'm one of the "normal" people even though I don't like that word. wink
Fans never bother me even the zany ones.
I think a Hunger Games fan can choose how they want to show thier love for the seires. Sure, It can be annoying when some fan what to pick which boy is hotter then the other but in the end it's what make them happy so I feel I have no right to denie them that.

All fandoms have their annoying fans. I really don't think The Hunger Games fanbase is all that bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff