Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
moosemosher
It's like Twilight because there's a love triangle. So people chose teams.
Obviously.

There are love triangles in everything, try something more specific.
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Obviously.

There are not love triangles in everything. Try being accurate.

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Obviously.

Nice comeback User Image
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Obviously.

Nice comeback User Image

Well I don't even know what you mean by saying there are love triangles in everything. I assumed you were just being argumentative for argumentative's sake.

What do you mean? Lots of stories don't have love triangles. Harry Potter is a popular example, despite the romance there isn't a main plot driven by a love triangle. Pride and Prejudice doesn't have a love triangle, A Walk to Remember... there are obviously other examples as well. Most stories with prominent love triangles have people who have 'teams' that go with them.

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Obviously.

Nice comeback User Image

Well I don't even know what you mean by saying there are love triangles in everything. I assumed you were just being argumentative for argumentative's sake.

What do you mean? Lots of stories don't have love triangles. Harry Potter is a popular example, despite the romance there isn't a main plot driven by a love triangle. Pride and Prejudice doesn't have a love triangle, A Walk to Remember... there are obviously other examples as well. Most stories with prominent love triangles have people who have 'teams' that go with them.

I'm gonna do that n00b thing and say "tl;dr" because I don't want to deal with people like you. Thank you, goodbye =)
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Obviously.

Nice comeback User Image

I'm gonna do that n00b thing and say "tl;dr" because I don't want to deal with people like you. Thank you, goodbye =)

I don't even know what that means. wink but cool. I know it's often difficult to deal with valid arguments.

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher

Nice comeback User Image

I don't even know what that means. wink but cool. I know it's often difficult to deal with valid arguments.

Too Long; Didn't read
and it's not a valid argument, it's a mass of crappy text I don't want to read, simple as that.
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher
Bunni Geisha
moosemosher

Nice comeback User Image

Too Long; Didn't read
and it's not a valid argument, it's a mass of crappy text I don't want to read, simple as that.

That's pathetic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces