Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Duck

supersweet567
i dont care who as long as they r sexy and a GOOD actor, cuz finnick has such a heartbreaking background it needs someone who can go from seductive wink to light hearted razz to depressed/ emotionally damaged crying gonk . am i right?

yeah but i mean, there aren't very many sexy awesome actors out there...sadly crying
although you're right in that he needs to be a good actor, finnick is really...emotionally weird xD

Mega Duck

Isis of Magic
litloo
Isis of Magic
People keep saying Ben Barnes--Prince Caspian from the newer LW&W movies. I'd be totally okay with that. He is just too good looking for words.

oh wow i remember seeing narnia and thinking he was pretty super awesome hottish. you know.
emotion_c8

I completely agree. That boy is bringing sexy back! rofl

If he played Finnick I would be just fine with that. I've been pretty unimpressed with the male actors in some movies recently, so Barnes would be a huge improvement.

yeah, just that...he's a brunette ninja
with brown eyes at that dramallama

Mega Duck

KoolKat - Miss Giggle
litloo
Aria of a Melody
There's been a rumor that
Zack Efron is going to be Finnick...
I'm not sure that's true or not, but I heard it
from my friend. And she's not one to lie.

But I kinda hope he isn't Finnick, though. No offense,
but I think Zack is eh.

I would go, from your list, either
Alex Pettyfer
Garret Hedlund
Armie Hammer

Those three...

Yes, I think so too. As much as Zac Efron is undeniably hot as Troy Bolton, him as Finnick Odair...it seems like he just can't pull that off. We need a Finnick who doesn't look like he's about to break into a song. sweatdrop Not a guy who could sing Breaking Free. No, definitely not. xp

haha imagine that, they are in the arena, madge just went into the fog, and finnick goes..."guys? i need to tell you something. and i'm gonna say it through a song."
"what the? finnick what are you-"
"WE'RE SOARING, FLYING!"

Mega Duck

TheHammo
Honestly when I read Collins description of Finnick, the only person I could imagine playing him was a younger Jude Law. He is Finnick. heart

issn't he like 39 or something? emotion_8c
although i agree with you, a young jude law would be perfect.
so i guess i should just start o my time machine huh? emotion_awesome

Mega Duck

strangekid901
litloo
strangekid901

Sorry but to me they screwed up Peeta. His head is too big.....Everyone else they got right though!

yeah, i was surprised how many roles they got right!
i mean you know when you read through the cast on other films and you get disappointed every 5 actors and then you just get depressed because now you think the movie is going to suck.
in the hunger games, i was actually happy with almost everyone.

Mega Duck

Phantom of the Barricades
kate11168
Zeddie Little.

YES. Someone has the same opinion as I do! emotion_awesome

Zeddie Little for president! xp
seriously though: he is going to take over the world....soon.

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
litloo
Isis of Magic
litloo
Isis of Magic
People keep saying Ben Barnes--Prince Caspian from the newer LW&W movies. I'd be totally okay with that. He is just too good looking for words.

oh wow i remember seeing narnia and thinking he was pretty super awesome hottish. you know.
emotion_c8

If he played Finnick I would be just fine with that. I've been pretty unimpressed with the male actors in some movies recently, so Barnes would be a huge improvement.

I know. Still, a lot of the people set to play these roles weren't what I expected--especially Cato, Katniss, and Gale. So, maybe having someone who doesn't exactly fit the looks of the role but follows the general character of the role is better!

Just a thought.

I'm not too interested in the majority of actors that people want at the moment. I'm just picky is all.

Liberal Smoker

Well it should be someone who could really sell that he was forced into prostitution when he reveals it for the propo. I think that scene could be easily turned into NARM in the hands of a bad actor.

Mega Duck

Isis of Magic
litloo
Isis of Magic
litloo
Isis of Magic

emotion_c8

I know. Still, a lot of the people set to play these roles weren't what I expected--especially Cato, Katniss, and Gale. So, maybe having someone who doesn't exactly fit the looks of the role but follows the general character of the role is better!

Just a thought.

I'm not too interested in the majority of actors that people want at the moment. I'm just picky is all.

what really? katniss and gale was really off my expectations, but cato looked identical to the imaginary man i had in my mind! emotion_jawdrop

Mega Duck

s h a s h a r o o -xx
Well it should be someone who could really sell that he was forced into prostitution when he reveals it for the propo. I think that scene could be easily turned into NARM in the hands of a bad actor.

omg i totally forgot about that scene! sweatdrop
yeah, i mean:
"he forced me to...touch him."
*pulls out plush doll*
"can you show us where?*
"here...and here..."
lol sorry i couldn't help it. xd
but back to the point: yeah, we gotta have a good actor.
Alex Pettyfer is a good choice.

I love Jensen Ackles, but I don't think he'll make a good Finnick.
nahhhh zac efron couldnt handle playing finnick XD the prince caspian dud might be able to do it, but i wouldnt hold my breath on that one...he is sexy tho wink

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
litloo
Isis of Magic

Just a thought.

what really? katniss and gale was really off my expectations, but cato looked identical to the imaginary man i had in my mind! emotion_jawdrop

Yeah. Cato came off to me as more of Asian descent--maybe because of the name. Maybe there was some description of him that I missed in the book. And Katniss and Gale were supposed to be olive-skinned, so I was thinking more tanned, if not a mix of different races. Eh, I was thinking that there was a lot more racial and ethnic differences in the characters is all.

So, my expectations are odd, and that is okay.

Mega Duck

Isis of Magic
litloo
Isis of Magic

Just a thought.

Yeah. Cato came off to me as more of Asian descent--maybe because of the name. Maybe there was some description of him that I missed in the book. And Katniss and Gale were supposed to be olive-skinned, so I was thinking more tanned, if not a mix of different races. Eh, I was thinking that there was a lot more racial and ethnic differences in the characters is all.

So, my expectations are odd, and that is okay.

yeah the no-olive-skin-or-black-hair part kind of ticked me off in the beginning, but now im used to it 3nodding

Mega Duck

supersweet567
nahhhh zac efron couldnt handle playing finnick XD the prince caspian dud might be able to do it, but i wouldnt hold my breath on that one...he is sexy tho wink

why wouldn't you hold your breath on that? rolleyes
and yeas, he is smexi as hell. dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas