Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
litloo
stefan1921
just get micheal phelps... isn't finnick a tall, muscular swimmer?

well...to begin with, he's supposed to be an extremely hot god look-alike, and i think he swims like...5 minutes in the books xd

lol, i think all the girls who read this book inserted the hot, god-look alike part xD

Mega Duck

stefan1921
litloo
stefan1921
just get micheal phelps... isn't finnick a tall, muscular swimmer?

well...to begin with, he's supposed to be an extremely hot god look-alike, and i think he swims like...5 minutes in the books xd

lol, i think all the girls who read this book inserted the hot, god-look alike part xD

well, that's what i was thinking about.... redface

Invisible Lover

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Zeddie Little.

Mega Duck

kate11168
Zeddie Little.

haha you just got to love the guy! rofl
but now that you said it, i forgot to add it to the list! emotion_8c
i dont care who as long as they r sexy and a GOOD actor, cuz finnick has such a heartbreaking background it needs someone who can go from seductive wink to light hearted razz to depressed/ emotionally damaged crying gonk . am i right?

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
litloo
Isis of Magic
People keep saying Ben Barnes--Prince Caspian from the newer LW&W movies. I'd be totally okay with that. He is just too good looking for words.

oh wow i remember seeing narnia and thinking he was pretty super awesome hottish. you know.
emotion_c8

I completely agree. That boy is bringing sexy back! rofl

If he played Finnick I would be just fine with that. I've been pretty unimpressed with the male actors in some movies recently, so Barnes would be a huge improvement.

Desirable Shapeshifter

5,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
litloo
Aria of a Melody
There's been a rumor that
Zack Efron is going to be Finnick...
I'm not sure that's true or not, but I heard it
from my friend. And she's not one to lie.

But I kinda hope he isn't Finnick, though. No offense,
but I think Zack is eh.

I would go, from your list, either
Alex Pettyfer
Garret Hedlund
Armie Hammer

Those three...

Yes, I think so too. As much as Zac Efron is undeniably hot as Troy Bolton, him as Finnick Odair...it seems like he just can't pull that off. We need a Finnick who doesn't look like he's about to break into a song. sweatdrop Not a guy who could sing Breaking Free. No, definitely not. xp

Desirable Shapeshifter

5,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
litloo
Cherry_slushy
Totally go for Arnie Hammer. He can do both serious roles and comical roles so he'd be perfect.
Plus, he's hot. 4laugh

haha i'm starting to suspect that we will choose the actor to play finnick purely by looks.
i mean, can you imagine a non-hot finnick? emotion_0A0
i can't.

No, I seriously can't imagine a non-hot Finnick. lol

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
KoolKat - Miss Giggle

Yes, I think so too. As much as Zac Efron is undeniably hot as Troy Bolton, him as Finnick Odair...it seems like he just can't pull that off. We need a Finnick who doesn't look like he's about to break into a song. sweatdrop Not a guy who could sing Breaking Free. No, definitely not. xp

Lol, I totally agree.

Questionable Informer

7,600 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Honestly when I read Collins description of Finnick, the only person I could imagine playing him was a younger Jude Law. He is Finnick. heart
kate11168
Zeddie Little.

YES. Someone has the same opinion as I do! emotion_awesome

5,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
litloo
strangekid901
I would go with Someone unkown to the rest of the world. Idk who but if they screwed him up like they screwed up Peeta someone's gonna pay!! scream scream scream scream

what do you mean screwed up peeta? emotion_jawdrop
i admit that it's weird that peeta is shorter than katniss, or that he doesn't have blue eyes, but josh hutcherson is awesome whatever happens emotion_donotwant

Sorry but to me they screwed up Peeta. His head is too big.....Everyone else they got right though!

Mega Duck

x Racist Panda x

Can't see the link gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out