Welcome to Gaia! ::

4laugh My FAVE character is Katniss ninja ... She's had to make so many sacrifices... it's sad. crying

Beloved Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Petta I can really relate to, being the one admitting his love to a person he has loved for so long even though she was pretty much destined to be with someone else and afet believeing for a short but wonderful time that she truely loved him, found out she wasn't sure.
blue_hottie77
Petta I can really relate to, being the one admitting his love to a person he has loved for so long even though she was pretty much destined to be with someone else and afet believeing for a short but wonderful time that she truely loved him, found out she wasn't sure.

Will you be my Petta?

Beloved Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Whatahoot
blue_hottie77

Will you be my Petta?
LOL what happened to you going to bed silly?
blue_hottie77
Whatahoot
blue_hottie77

Will you be my Petta?
You were on my mind.

Beloved Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Whatahoot
blue_hottie77
Whatahoot
blue_hottie77

Will you be my Petta?
You were on my mind.
Aw 4laugh

Popular Friend

Clove.........

Um,,,, Katniss? And then probably Finnick.
heart FINNICK heart yummi 4laugh

Beloved Millionaire

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
SO many people like Finnick. I have to admit, I like him too, but he's not my favorite. 3nodding
Katniss and Rue it sooo sad what happened to Rue
I Love Finnick and Gale
they are so cuteee
heart

Sparkly Cutesmasher

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
My favorite character from the books was porbably Rue / Finnick / Mags / Haymitch.
And from the movie I think it was Katniss / Haymitch / Peeta / Effie.
Definately Finnick 4laugh and Peeta heart . Katniss is totally overplayed and she's actually pretty selfish in some parts of the book.
It'd be a tie between Finnick, Peeta, and Katniss.
All of them are really great characters.
Haymitch as well. <3 And Johanna. >.>

Intergalactic Gekko

It is a difficult decision, but my favorites would have to be Katniss and Peeta. Katniss is a pretty strong character and has been through so much. Peeta is just pretty adorable, I was frustrated and saddened by what happened to him in Mockingjay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff