Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Fatcat

Finnick, Haymich, and Cinna are my LOVES! They are my absolute favorites! I also really like Rue, Peeta, and, call me crazy, but Foxface as well. She was just so clever...she probably could have won if it hadn't been for the nightlock. (Am I the only one who laughed at her death, though? I mean, of all the ways to die in the arena, she died of eating BERRIES. I feel terrible for finding that funny...)
I really, really liked Katniss in the first book, kind of lost my love for her in the second, and wanted her to ******** die in the last one. She is, overall, one of my least favorite characters. I'm sorry, but I just feel like she turned into such a Bella Swan in that last book... talk2hand

Invisible Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
FINNICK!! DISTRICT 4!! yeaaaa biggrin
My fav is either Cinna or Glimmer. xd

Witty Soldier

Cinna, Rue, Katniss, clove!!!!! heart heart heart Peeta is not cool to me.

Shy Soldier

I <3 Haymitch,Gale & katniss biggrin

Shy Soldier

I agree so much i dont really like like him ninja
in first book clove from district 2 second book finnick odair from district 4 third book everyone.

5,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
i lik all characters

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Peeta and Finnick~

Oh, and Katniss.

Garbage Trash

wiress
or the morphlings ;~;

Beloved Seeker

I loved Beetee.
<3

Fashionable Noob

I like Cinna, Peeta, Gale, Finnick, and Katniss heart wink
Finnick! I love that he loves Annie so much. I would be ecstatic if they got their own spin-off novel detailing how they fell in love. mrgreen
x--SchizoCandy

I really, really liked Katniss in the first book, kind of lost my love for her in the second, and wanted her to ******** die in the last one. She is, overall, one of my least favorite characters. I'm sorry, but I just feel like she turned into such a Bella Swan in that last book... talk2hand

Quote for truth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces