Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I personally liked the scene where they lock Seneca Crane in the room with the bowl of nightlock. Thought that was pretty interesting and plus, it was the only scene that surprised me in the film seeing as it was the only thing not written in the books.
favorite scene is the cave scene
Stefanetta
I personally liked the scene where they lock Seneca Crane in the room with the bowl of nightlock. Thought that was pretty interesting and plus, it was the only scene that surprised me in the film seeing as it was the only thing not written in the books.

Mhm.
LOVE.
THE.
BEARD.
foreal i like the movie in general i would definitely go see more than twice
If you ask me, the whole entire movie was a boss i dont have any particular scene that i liked the most except when she did the training evlautaion.

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I loved the part at the end, where Thresh just died and it's only Cato, Peeta, and Katniss left. That part really got my attention, even though I've already read the book. Good job movie makers. smile
I liked when the showed Haymitch schmoozing it up with the sponsors. It should that he actually was doing some s**t to keep his tributes safe. That he actually cared.

Wheezing Elder

6,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Scene where she's in the coma from the Tracker Jacker stings and they show the scene wher her dad dies, her mother stops caring, etc... I think it helped alot with people who didn't read the book to understand the plot, and sheds some light on what Katniss wen through, how much she needed to win the games. The Seneca Crane scene was funny as s**t. Just think, this huge a*****e getting killed by the very thing that thwarted his victory. All in your nose you fancy bearded b***h.
The Train station at the capitol and...

The nigh lock scene. That was amusing.
I died during the scene when Stanley Tucci had all his clips behind him. The image of him laughing was cray.
Well the thing is that i haven't seen it yet so i want to see the rating cause i may watch it!
every moment i saw josh hutcherson heart heart heart heart heart
Stefanetta
iiRawkYhurSocksii
If you ask me, the whole entire movie was a boss i dont have any particular scene that i liked the most except when she did the training evlautaion.
TRUE

6,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
When Rue dies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers