Katness Everdeen
The shaky camera
Definitely ( heart nice avi btw heart )

Hunter

kay2kay
Katness Everdeen
The shaky camera
Definitely ( heart nice avi btw heart )

Thanks smile I'm trying to get a bow and arrows and brown/tan-ish pants.

Shirtless Tycoon

Procrastination is..

Something that greatly annoyed me were the injuries Katniss and Peeta received and the way they got healed.
Got a really nasty burn? Medicine and it is over the next night.
Got a deep festering cut? Not as much as a scar by the next morning.

And besides that. Katniss had no ear damagee! I mean, it isn't a big part of the books or anything, but it all seemed to go a lot easier for them in the movie that way.

.. the art of keeping up with yesterday.

Intellectual Lunatic

Keynir
Procrastination is..

Something that greatly annoyed me were the injuries Katniss and Peeta received and the way they got healed.

And besides that. Katniss had no ear damagee! I mean, it isn't a big part of the books or anything, but it all seemed to go a lot easier for them in the movie that way.

I agree about the ear damage part, but in the book their burns disappeared after a few treatments because the Capitol's science is just that advanced.

Shirtless Tycoon

kay2kay
Keynir
Procrastination is..

I agree about the ear damage part, but in the book their burns disappeared after a few treatments because the Capitol's science is just that advanced.

Procrastination is..

That's true. Though I can only remember Katniss applying the ointment once on herself.
And Peeta (the lucky b*****d) never got blood poisoning, so I suppose if it were only a major cut it would've healed quickly.

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I read the book after I saw the movie twice, but the only thing I wish they had done was put more emphasis on the fact that the romance between Katniss and Peeta was still an act for Katniss. When I saw the movie I was like "aaaaww they really are in love," but when I read the book it wasn't mutual (yet) for Katniss.

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
I definitely thought that Caesar was great. But after watching the movie a second time I definitely felt that there were too many scenes where Katniss was just out of it or she was recovering from shock and just generally being useless. Don't get me wrong; I loved the movie, but the second time the whole movie just seemed really long and drawn out.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I feel the same way. But you forgot to put we're they didn't make haymitch fall off the stage at the reaping. I was very mad that they didn't out that. That was one of my favorite parts in the book. And yes I have read the series several time.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh and I hated the camera it was horrible. They should have gotten some easier moving scenes in the begging.

Intellectual Lunatic

You fudging Whoree
I feel the same way. But you forgot to put we're they didn't make haymitch fall off the stage at the reaping. I was very mad that they didn't out that. That was one of my favorite parts in the book. And yes I have read the series several time.
I forgot all about that! I .was really disappointed when Plutarch didn't fall in the punch bowl. It's just the small things like that I think they left out for no reoason.
You have more hates than likes, which I don't understand but kinda do at the same time, but I haven't watched the movie, but still, you should expect a lot of things to be different sweatdrop

But having said that, one of the comments in the 'did likes', there shouldn't be any flash backs of romance between Katniss and Gale, 'cause he didn't like her until after Peeta publicly showed his love for her, so it was jealousy that led him to love Katniss; I don't buy the whole thing in book 3 where he says it was when Darius said something, not a very convincing motive, which kinda pissed me off 'cause she completely fell for it, but in the end, she makes a smart decision

Forever Peeta! heart 4laugh

Intellectual Lunatic

Destiny Altered
You have more hates than likes, which I don't understand but kinda do at the same time, but I haven't watched the movie, but still, you should expect a lot of things to be different sweatdrop

But having said that, one of the comments in the 'did likes', there shouldn't be any flash backs of romance between Katniss and Gale, 'cause he didn't like her until after Peeta publicly showed his love for her, so it was jealousy that led him to love Katniss; I don't buy the whole thing in book 3 where he says it was when Darius said something, not a very convincing motive, which kinda pissed me off 'cause she completely fell for it, but in the end, she makes a smart decision

I actually wish the movie had more things like showing the viewers reactions and going behind the scenes into the game's control center, because it wasn't in the book, but still felt like it could've been. Since in the book, we only had Katniss' point of view, I found it really refreshing to seed things she didn't know about or just didn't happen to notice. I wouldn't be surprised if Suzanne herself was the one to suggest it^_^ My two oldest brother's listened to the audiobooks and we saw the movie together. They were pretty critical of the movie, which is probably why I found it so hard to pick out things I actually liked even though I truly enjoyed the movie.
kay2kay
Destiny Altered

I actually wish the movie had more things like showing the viewers reactions and going behind the scenes into the game's control center, because it wasn't in the book, but still felt like it could've been. Since in the book, we only had Katniss' point of view, I found it really refreshing to seed things she didn't know about or just didn't happen to notice. I wouldn't be surprised if Suzanne herself was the one to suggest it^_^ My two oldest brother's listened to the audiobooks and we saw the movie together. They were pretty critical of the movie, which is probably why I found it so hard to pick out things I actually liked even though I truly enjoyed the movie.

Heh, so here comes the huge question *drum roll*

Peeta or Gale?

Intellectual Lunatic

Destiny Altered
kay2kay
Destiny Altered

Heh, so here comes the huge question *drum roll*

Peeta or Gale?
Peeta. There is no other option. Gale is impulsive, single-minded, and idealistic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff