Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Raving Robot

So I don't think that there should ever be a team Peeta, or a team Gale, because Katniss actually chooses Peeta in the end.

Which in case people are really blind, I said the word END, the end of the book people. Where she chooses Peeta, CHOOSES PEETA.

So the books over, they are together, and yet people are still team Gale?
Does anyone else find this moderately annoying, and kind of...useless since the books are over and the ending is definitive?
I find it annoying also.

Especially because the books are about SO MUCH MORE than a silly love triangle. I mean hello? The rebellion? End of the Hunger Games? Overthrowing President Snow?

This isn't a romance novel! This isn't Twilight! THIS IS HUNGER GAMES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
It really is all twilights fault!! but in their idiotic defense... people can be "team gale" because they like gale..... maybe they haven't read the books yet and don't know he's actually an a**

4,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Even though it's expected for fans to make "teams" for gale and petta, I personally don't like the teams thing at all. The hunger games isn't really about romance unlike twilight. I guess I don't mind people making the "teams" but I'm not going to be a part of it and if I hear WAY too much about it in a period of time, i will get annoyed by it. I've heard about it but i'll probaly be hearing it forever in my school when catching fire goes into theaters.

Bashful Werewolf

i_am_a_vampire11123
No you're right. There is no team Peeta or Team Gale..

THERE IS ONLY TEAM FINNICK

OMGGG
Yessss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out