Welcome to Gaia! ::

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
The Raving Robot

Um, so I chose to spell a word differently and because I exaggerate... You don't take me seriously? Forget that the rest of my post was fine, one differently-spelled word and one exaggeration and BAM! my words don't matter. Gotcha. I could go ahead and say that because you post with ridiculously small blue font, I shouldn't take you seriously either, but I don't feel like being such an a*****e just right now.

Though if my argument is "invalid and void," why did you even bother to respond?

And I don't care how much of the books was romance. I didn't say anything about how much romance there was in the books. All I said is that people are gonna focus more on the romance because people are suckers for romance.

I don't have to. I'm annoyed by all this nonsensical bullshit in this subforum--all the hate threads, the team threads, the anti-team threads, the who's hotter threads. I just think it's pointless to make just as many "anti-rabid fan" threads as there are rabid fan threads.

Bashful Werewolf

Talon StarDrifter
The Raving Robot

Um, so I chose to spell a word differently and because I exaggerate... You don't take me seriously? Forget that the rest of my post was fine, one differently-spelled word and one exaggeration and BAM! my words don't matter. Gotcha. I could go ahead and say that because you post with ridiculously small blue font, I shouldn't take you seriously either, but I don't feel like being such an a*****e just right now.

Though if my argument is "invalid and void," why did you even bother to respond?

And I don't care how much of the books was romance. I didn't say anything about how much romance there was in the books. All I said is that people are gonna focus more on the romance because people are suckers for romance.

I don't have to. I'm annoyed by all this nonsensical bullshit in this subforum--all the hate threads, the team threads, the anti-team threads, the who's hotter threads. I just think it's pointless to make just as many "anti-rabid fan" threads as there are rabid fan threads.

Then why bother even looking in the subforum?

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
The Raving Robot
Talon StarDrifter
The Raving Robot

Then why bother even looking in the subforum?

So I can b***h and complain. And perhaps find a decent thread with actual discussion, not just a bunch of people saying, "team peeta," or "******** all these stupid twitwat fan bitches," or "omfg cato was so fcking hottttt."

Bashful Werewolf

Oh you are SO mature.

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
KatnissEverdeen1993
Ok all these people who are so in love with Peeta or Gale so what this is not twilight there is not teams ppl

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200
No you're right. There is no team Peeta or Team Gale..

THERE IS ONLY TEAM FINNICK

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces