Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Woah, you're awesome at playing the piano! smile Can't wait to see more vids uploaded. ^^

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugaAbyii
Woah, you're awesome at playing the piano! smile Can't wait to see more vids uploaded. ^^

Thank you SugaAbyii, will try to do it in the coming days smile

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
I love this song. It is perfect and it works for Katniss protecting Prim and burying Rue properly with the flower and Peeta making sure that Katniss was safe.

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
I don't think I've actually listened to the safe&sound song. When I hear taylor swift, I just avoid it like the plague. I was truly disappointed to find her on the soundtrack of this movie.

Distrustful Guardian

User Image

:/

I wish they'd chosen another theme.
Taylor Swift just crafts more and more
clichéd lovesong bullshit. They're all
so blasé that they're interchangeable
anyway.

User Image
q u e s t i n g // q u e s t i o n s

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Glueckspilz
SugaAbyii

Thank you SugaAbyii, will try to do it in the coming days smile

Alright then! (: I'll be looking forward to it.
cool biggrin awesome technique

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BjordahlKathryn1991
I love this song. It is perfect and it works for Katniss protecting Prim and burying Rue properly with the flower and Peeta making sure that Katniss was safe.

biggrin Agreed. Thank you for your comment
Dude. you are so good! Haha! biggrin

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kiarados
I don't think I've actually listened to the safe&sound song. When I hear taylor swift, I just avoid it like the plague. I was truly disappointed to find her on the soundtrack of this movie.

Hello Kiarados, which artist or style do you prefer ? smile

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
amaranth and acacia

Hi Amaranth and acacia smile , wow beautiful graphics.
Your signature picture is great too. I like the movie Tangled, going to play the song in the near future

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
Glueckspilz
kiarados

I listen to a variety of things. I even like country, but... I don't like her. Perhaps it's due to the fact I don't consider her country, and she does, when I think she's more pop. and.... I'm being silly and nit picky. haha. I think it's more of my ex was absolutely in love with her, so I absolutely hate her, though, I didn't like her before regardless.

Anyway, I do like alternative, indie, punk, I listen to pop from time to time, but not often, I do like Lady Gaga, and electronica, country, and I listen to Hollywood Undead, and Disney songs from the older movies (Aladdin, The Lion King, Hercules, The Little Mermaid), and the songs from Land Before Time. Oh! and Contemporary Christian/Christian Rock, haha yeah... I do listen to a lot. o.o

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kiarados
Glueckspilz
kiarados

I listen to a variety of things. I even like country, but... I don't like her. Perhaps it's due to the fact I don't consider her country, and she does, when I think she's more pop. and.... I'm being silly and nit picky. haha. I think it's more of my ex was absolutely in love with her, so I absolutely hate her, though, I didn't like her before regardless.

Anyway, I do like alternative, indie, punk, I listen to pop from time to time, but not often, I do like Lady Gaga, and electronica, country, and I listen to Hollywood Undead, and Disney songs from the older movies (Aladdin, The Lion King, Hercules, The Little Mermaid), and the songs from Land Before Time. Oh! and Contemporary Christian/Christian Rock, haha yeah... I do listen to a lot. o.o

That is great!

Then I have something for you
The Little Mermaid: Part of Your World

I am going to play other Disney songs too.

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
vianneywendy
cool biggrin awesome technique

Thank you vianneywendy smile A friend request is just sent to you.

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Veronica I Baudelaire
Dude. you are so good! Haha! biggrin

Hi Veronica, thank you. smile Where do you come from?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff