Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
katnissthegirlonfire888
i play and listen to music, 888 is just a special number to me, and i love to play legend of zelda, final fantasy, mario, dragon quest and pokemon. my fave pokemon is shaymin! smile
smile Which instrument do you play? I am curious because 888 is also a special number to me wink Wow, you do play a lot of video games. exclaim

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Glueckspilz
SugaAbyii
Woah, you're awesome at playing the piano! smile Can't wait to see more vids uploaded. ^^
Hello SugaAbyii, which genre do you prefer? I have uploaded couple more music videos

Well, I really am not picky, haha. But for the piano... perhaps country-like songs would sound better. That's just my opinion, though! smile
Oh.. and by the way, have you heard the song When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne? I'm not a huge fan, but I think that song would sound lovely on the piano. heart

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugaAbyii
Well, I really am not picky, haha. But for the piano... perhaps country-like songs would sound better. That's just my opinion, though! smile
Oh.. and by the way, have you heard the song When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne? I'm not a huge fan, but I think that song would sound lovely on the piano. heart
smile Thank you for your opinion. I see, country like Faith Hill, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain? Avril ? When You Are Gone? ok, it will take some time as I have a long back log right now.

Sparkly Cutesmasher

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Glueckspilz
unheardlullabies
Just her personality it was annoyingly dull .-. and we played every type you can think of but i dont remember any now xD
Sometimes people could be one dimensional on the surface. Teacher sometimes keep a hard inpernetrable shell. But, hey maybe she is dull. smile Having such a music class at school is a privilege, not every school can provide it.

Yeah I suppose you're right. My choir class was a lot more fun though we went all kinds of places and sang around the state. lol. (:

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Glueckspilz
SugaAbyii
smile Thank you for your opinion. I see, country like Faith Hill, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain? Avril ? When You Are Gone? ok, it will take some time as I have a long back log right now.

I don't listen to country music very much, so I don't have an extensive knowledge of it, but yup, those singers are good examples. ^_^; Oh, I love how the song 'When You're Gone' sounds on the piano, especially the chorus. biggrin

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
unheardlullabies
Yeah I suppose you're right. My choir class was a lot more fun though we went all kinds of places and sang around the state. lol. (:
That is awesome! smile Which state was that?

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugaAbyii
Glueckspilz
I don't listen to country music very much, so I don't have an extensive knowledge of it, but yup, those singers are good examples. ^_^; Oh, I love how the song 'When You're Gone' sounds on the piano, especially the chorus. biggrin
Duly noted "the chorus of When You are Gone". smile

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lili Potter
Can we buy this on ITunes?
Thank you for you feedback Lili, I am greatly honored. I will look for ways to make available on iTunes.

Popular Capitalist

10,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Glueckspilz
katnissthegirlonfire888
i play and listen to music, 888 is just a special number to me, and i love to play legend of zelda, final fantasy, mario, dragon quest and pokemon. my fave pokemon is shaymin! smile
smile Which instrument do you play? I am curious because 888 is also a special number to me wink Wow, you do play a lot of video games. exclaim

I sing and play piano! I want to learn guitar!
IM A TAYLOR SWIFT FANNN LOVE HER

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
katnissthegirlonfire888
I sing and play piano! I want to learn guitar!
Hello Katnissgirlonfire,That is great smile What is the pitch of your voice?
Glueckspilz
Lili Potter
Can we buy this on ITunes?
Thank you for you feedback Lili, I am greatly honored. I will look for ways to make available on iTunes.

Awesome!

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lili Potter
Awesome!
smile Thank you again. It is a quite long process, as I need to clarify about copyright and register with the IRS. BTW, What is "SBNN" stands for (at your signature)?
Glueckspilz
Lili Potter
Awesome!
smile Thank you again. It is a quite long process, as I need to clarify about copyright and register with the IRS. BTW, What is "SBNN" stands for (at your signature)?

Edit:
Strait but not narrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas