Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Cutie-Pie

It's like why even bother writing a series where the only thing that changes is that you have a rebellion. Everything just ends up the same and you're there like, ******** hell cheer up talk2hand

Should have just stayed with the rebels.
Poor Finnick heart cry

ThyOneGuy's Oppa

I do and don't agree... certain points I really think the author screwed up and other things I see as realistic so I'm not sure, I enjoyed the book at least so its whatever c:

Original Cutie-Pie

Tragick Lullaby
I do and don't agree... certain points I really think the author screwed up and other things I see as realistic so I'm not sure, I enjoyed the book at least so its whatever c:
I know, but Finnick didn't need to die cry

ThyOneGuy's Oppa

Phorr
Tragick Lullaby
thats why I say she screwed up cry Finnick didn't need to die that was just stupid of her

Original Cutie-Pie

Tragick Lullaby
Phorr
Tragick Lullaby
thats why I say she screwed up cry Finnick didn't need to die that was just stupid of her
But it's like she left no hope at the end of the book.
She was just like "one day I'll have to tell my children how s**t life is". lol

ThyOneGuy's Oppa

Phorr
Tragick Lullaby
Phorr
Tragick Lullaby
But it's like she left no hope at the end of the book.
She was just like "one day I'll have to tell my children how s**t life is". lol

Thats where I'm not like 100% sure because if that was real thats kinda how things would go its just like "one day I'll have to tell them" emotion_awesome

Shy Bunny

3,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Dressed Up 200
thnaks a lot now u ruined the ending of mocking jay

Original Cutie-Pie

Shaky jakeward
thnaks a lot now u ruined the ending of mocking jay
you'll hate it anyway talk2hand
no shut up the ;/ last book was good dont be haten on suzanne collins
....... ..y u haten

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Phorr
Tragick Lullaby

I agree that Finnick's death was kind of pointless (and imho needlessly brutal) especially since so many other characters died (even within that one damn chapter). It makes sense to me to have at least one "needless" death to show how pointless and shitty war is, but we had enough to make that point, didn't we? Why couldn't we have had someone like Johanna go out all kamikaze and crazy-like?

Original Cutie-Pie

Sammirah
Phorr
Tragick Lullaby

I agree that Finnick's death was kind of pointless (and imho needlessly brutal) especially since so many other characters died (even within that one damn chapter). It makes sense to me to have at least one "needless" death to show how pointless and shitty war is, but we had enough to make that point, didn't we? Why couldn't we have had someone like Johanna go out all kamikaze and crazy-like?
I thought Prim was the most pointless death.
Like seriously, why is a thirteen year old in the middle of a battle?
I know this is pointed out but yano.
Plus it makes the whole series seem a little pointless and hopeless,
because it's like, you can't escape death forever stressed

Original Cutie-Pie

XD Rikku XD
....... ..y u haten
because it was an awful and hopeless ending talk2hand

1,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yeah, I thought a bunch of the deaths were rather pointless. I did like the last book overall, though--it was tragic, but not every story has a happy ending.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff