Welcome to Gaia! ::

I refuse to watch the movie read the books or anything D:

someone said its going to be bigger than Harry Potter and i wanted to punch them in the face.

this stupid movie about forcing children to fight and only one can survive will NEVER EVER EVER EVER beat harry potter.

hunger games is like twilight right now, it has a bunch of fans but in a couple of years people will forget about it unlike harry potter. harry potter will be forever.

Beloved Regular

User Image
LOL NO IT WONT

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
for heaven sake lol
I hadn't even heard of it until the movie trailers.

I had known about Harry Potter well before the movies.
The Option Box
User Image
LOL NO IT WONT
yes it will hunger game is a load of crap.

Sophomore

i have the book. ;w ;
Jovak
I hadn't even heard of it until the movie trailers.

I had known about Harry Potter well before the movies.
i noticed it before but didn't care but now its everywhere.

I really hope this movie just straight up sucks and then i don't have to hear about the damn hunger games again

Tipsy Genius

Funny, when I was in high school, our English class offered choices of books to read. The Hunger games and Harry Potter were in the list. The majority of students chose The Hunger Games.
iiAsianRobot
i have the book. ;w ;
good for you.
you guys are so damn dumb the book got more hits then all of harry porter movies and book combined yeh its going to knock harry fagget porter out of the kids heads forever this is what people love to see

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Well to be honest, I fairly enjoyed the series. And actually I don't believe it will ever be bigger than Harry Potter. Mainly because it has been around longer. Apparently people love magic, and extreme fiction.
And yeah only 1 will survive, but it kinda shows us what we humans are kinda like inside. Are you personally willing to throw your life on the line for someone you love? Some people can't say they would.
I myself don't even know. I'll have to wait and see when the time comes. Mainly cuz I'll do whatever it takes for my loved ones including die...but I don't wanna die any kind of Saw movie way...or freeze to death (I hate cold)
Back to the point. Harry Potter and Hunger Games are both neat series although to see them end made me feel somewhat sad. But oh well, I own all the books and 2-4 of the Harry Potter movies
Cockwork Orange
Funny, when I was in high school, our English class offered choices of books to read. The Hunger games and Harry Potter were in the list. The majority of students chose The Hunger Games.
wow. that's ******** up. guess harry potter was to complex for them so they chose a stupid book.

Tipsy Genius

Dripping Dreams
Cockwork Orange
wow. that's ******** up. guess harry potter was to complex for them so they chose a stupid book.

Lol, complex.
Acadia Pink
you guys are so damn dumb the book got more hits then all of harry porter movies and book combined yeh its going to knock harry fagget porter out of the kids heads forever this is what people love to see
your an idiot. hunger games will never beat harry potter so stfu kthx smile
omg
after i read that book
i felt rly depressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items