You can like both you know.

Omnipresent Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dripping Dreams
I refuse to watch the movie read the books or anything D:

someone said its going to be bigger than Harry Potter and i wanted to punch them in the face.

this stupid movie about forcing children to fight and only one can survive will NEVER EVER EVER EVER beat harry potter.

hunger games is like twilight right now, it has a bunch of fans but in a couple of years people will forget about it unlike harry potter. harry potter will be forever.
Sounds stupid to me too ono, It pisses me off how its the only thing my friend talks about. He even bought the book for me for christmas (loser).

And now he wants me to go watch the movie with him. Ugh.

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Okay. People like you make me go on a rage rant. Why are you making me do this? ********.

You have never read the Hunger Games. You said so yourself. You vaguely know what it's about, and you're being EXTREMELY close - minded about it. The Hunger Games is a series of books that is nothing like Harry Potter, so they should not be compared. I love Harry Potter. Harry Potter is an amazing series with an amazing backstory behind the author. The Hunger Games is ALSO an amazing series. The way the book is written is great, and very different from Harry Potter.

I hated the Twilight Saga before I read it, and in all honesty it really isn't as terrible as many people make it seem. Kind of messed up, yes, but not god-awful. Maybe you need to read the Hunger Games and give them a chance as well.

{{this post has been censored to the best of my abilities.}}

Monster Huntress

Tyshiro
Okay. People like you make me go on a rage rant. Why are you making me do this? ********.

You have never read the Hunger Games. You said so yourself. You vaguely know what it's about, and you're being EXTREMELY close - minded about it. The Hunger Games is a series of books that is nothing like Harry Potter, so they should not be compared. I love Harry Potter. Harry Potter is an amazing series with an amazing backstory behind the author. The Hunger Games is ALSO an amazing series. The way the book is written is great, and very different from Harry Potter.

I hated the Twilight Saga before I read it, and in all honesty it really isn't as terrible as many people make it seem. Kind of messed up, yes, but not god-awful. Maybe you need to read the Hunger Games and give them a chance as well.

I don't believe it can be said better than this. Thank you.
I agree with Tyshiro

Kupo-Sama's Wife

I'm undecided about it really.

I hope to ******** it won't be another Twilight. gonk
Dripping Dreams
I refuse to watch the movie read the books or anything D:

someone said its going to be bigger than Harry Potter and i wanted to punch them in the face.

this stupid movie about forcing children to fight and only one can survive will NEVER EVER EVER EVER beat harry potter.

hunger games is like twilight right now, it has a bunch of fans but in a couple of years people will forget about it unlike harry potter. harry potter will be forever.

You know I love Harry Potter myself, but that doesn't mean the Hunger Games sucks. And trust me, it is NOT like Twilight, there isn't a half dead child growing at twice the rate of a normal human anywhere in the books. I love the Hunger Games too, and just because you don't doesn't mean you have to shove it in other people's faces. If it bothers you so much why not just keep it to yourself? Im sure you'll hear a lot less about it. In fact, I cant find any reason for you to have posted this accept to start a fight.....
GraciePandaFaec
Sounds stupid to me too ono, It pisses me off how its the only thing my friend talks about. He even bought the book for me for christmas (loser).

And now he wants me to go watch the movie with him. Ugh.

you misspelled, "looser" lol ^^

Sparkly Junior

Tyshiro

qft
shouldn't judge it before you read it surprised
Acadia Pink
you guys are so damn dumb the book got more hits then all of harry porter movies and book combined yeh its going to knock harry fagget porter out of the kids heads forever this is what people love to see

Hahahahahaha, yeah but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part two wracked up thousands of dollars in tickets even BEFORE it was let out into theaters. So Im pretty sure that wont happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff