Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I saw that there's a movie coming out and everone said the book was good, so I read it. . What the f*** happened at the end? Did anyone else read it? At first I wanted her to be with Gale, then I started reading more and I was like her and Peeta all the way, and I thought she actually started having feelings for him ( even though it's a forced relationship ) and now she doesn't like him? WHAT? How can she fake such emotions? I was convinced. . I hate the ending. I want her to be in love with Peeta.
emotion_facepalm

Aged Zealot

I don't care as long as they don't try to shove Catching Fire and Mocking Jay in the movie with the first book and ruin my chance to read the sequels.
you guys neeed to read the second but youll find out who she chooses in mocking jay

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Koda Crest
I don't care as long as they don't try to shove Catching Fire and Mocking Jay in the movie with the first book and ruin my chance to read the sequels.

The plan is to make it into four movies. The first and second book get there own movie and the third will be split into two movies.
I really want to see the movie and i'm reading catching fire now.
I read the entire series in 3 days straight. I am so impressed with this series. I cannot wait to see how the book is portrayed in the movies. I just hope more people come to appreciate the read the books because of the movie.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm actually planning to begin reading this series today. Hope they're as entertaining to me as they seem to be for everyone else! 3nodding
Days of Raine
I'm actually planning to begin reading this series today. Hope they're as entertaining to me as they seem to be for everyone else! 3nodding

They are! It's a little boring at first, but once your into it, you're hooked. Such good books. c:

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Theworldisadisaster
Days of Raine

They are! It's a little boring at first, but once your into it, you're hooked. Such good books. c:

I'm on page 15 now, & I can already tell I'm going to like it! xd
Well the first book is more of the Hunger Games then anything then the 2 and 3 are more intense but the love story is also there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff