Have you read the book?

yes 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 32 ]
no 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 14 ]
in the middle of reading it.. 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
This poll closed on March 16, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Interesting Businesswoman

I'm lookimg forward to the hunger games, how about you? What are you hoping to see in the hunger games?

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
The Hunger Games books were amazing! I hope the movie does them justice. Katniss looks hot...hehehe. I'm not excited for Peeta's character. I didn't like him in the book. He was too whiny. I'm looking forward to seeing Cinna and Rue.
I love the Hunger games. Who do you want her to end up with? Peeta, or Gale? I vote Peeta.
i hope its peeta
It's a blatent rip off of Battle Royale. But they were alright until she put in that "always" crap in the end, as if she was jumping on the Harry Potter bandwagon stressed

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
dhayzi
It's a blatent rip off of Battle Royale. But they were alright until she put in that "always" crap in the end, as if she was jumping on the Harry Potter bandwagon stressed

Agreed. The Mockingjay epilogue was really, really dumb.
The hunger games. I dont know if it was just awful, or because i was forced to read it in school xd
Absolutely!!!!

Interesting Businesswoman

smile I liked the book before I heard their was a movie comming out...unlike others around my school when they found out a movie was comming out they began reading the book rolleyes I liked the story. It makes you think or wonder if society would ever come to it. xp I personally like the book and movies will never ruin it. xd The movie would just reuin itself. biggrin Overall I am excited. Another good series is the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. whee I suggest people read it if they already haven't smile Any one have any good books?? (p.s: I like katniss I don't care about who she ends with.. smile to me it doesnt matter heart )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff