Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alot of series use teams, it's not particular to twilight.

Combative Duelist

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
The only reason different sides are forming is because people have different opinions. Not just because people are copying twilight.

Wealthy Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
the hunger games are so much better. i hope crazy fans or bad humour put in movies (like in twilight) will not ruin this series.
Once agian you can have your opinion but there is also more than 2 guys so what about team haymitch, cinna, cato?
Julie Spence
I'm not telling you to not use teams I'm just simply stating that twilight and the hunger games are not equal thus we shouldn't be treating them the same

They are just different themes to the movies. Twilight is a romantic, dramatic, love-triangle. The Hunger Games is a much deeper than that. the Capitol forces each of Panem's 12 districts to choose two teenagers to participate in the Hunger Games, a gruesome, televised fight to the death. In the 12th district, Katniss Everdeen steps in for her little sister and enters the Games, where she is torn between her feelings for her hunting partner, Gale Hawthorne, and the district's other tribute, Peeta Mellark, even as she fights to stay alive. The Hunger Games will change Katniss' life forever, but her acts of humanity and defiance might just change the Games, too. Fans just like different things. Don't get hysterical saying something is better than another so seriously. Personally, I don't mind Twilight, but think that The Hunger Games is far better.
Yeah I don't like when little teen girls give a good piece of work a bad rap.
I'm not saying one is better they are simply not the same

5,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Fashionable Fatcat

The only thing making them similar is the whole 'team' thing.
But that is it.
They both have different morals.
They both have completely different story lines.

It is definately not turning into Twilight.
If it was, then there would be more similarities.
im sorry guys i did not know that i was not sapost to bump i just found out please exuse that i ever said that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff