Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't get why the hunger games and twilight are being treated equally when they are not equal. One is about a girl who moved into a new place with a vampire and a ware wolf and she loves them both. The other is about a girl in a place called district 12 (out of 12 district) every year a boy and a girl from each district go to a place called the capital to fight to the death for food this year a girl named Katness volunteers for her sister the guy that gets picked is Peeta Katness needs to say goodbye to her best friend gale and her family. Now there are teams for gale and Peeta thus saying the hunger games and twilight are equal when they are not

You can use teams if you want but then you would be saying there equal cat_razz
i think the team thing is ruining the the hunger games..:/
it might be sadly...

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
scream maybe sadly

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
but twight is better so neutral
The media portrays the Hunger Games as a massive story about a love triangle :c that's not what it is at all..
GongRyongJjong
The media portrays the Hunger Games as a massive story about a love triangle :c that's not what it is at all..
Who cares if people do the team thing. I do and still am the biggest Hunger Games fan ever.
This might be because I don't care much for either series (although I like HG much more than Twilight) but I don't see why it's such a huge deal. People have been branding team names for LOTS of things. It's not only Twilight. Although it has nothing to do with shipping, there were team names for FMA fans who preferred Edward to Mustang and vice versa.

Let people enjoy the series however they wish. Something is only "ruined" for you when you let it be "ruined" for you. Lots of HG fans are also Twilight fans. That doesn't mean they aren't allowed to like the series.
xbatmuffin
This might be because I don't care much for either series (although I like HG much more than Twilight) but I don't see why it's such a huge deal. People have been branding team names for LOTS of things. It's not only Twilight. Although it has nothing to do with shipping, there were team names for FMA fans who preferred Edward to Mustang and vice versa.

Let people enjoy the series however they wish. Something is only "ruined" for you when you let it be "ruined" for you. Lots of HG fans are also Twilight fans. That doesn't mean they aren't allowed to like the series.

This.

Chatty Explorer

And this is why I'm sticking with the books
I'm not telling you to not use teams I'm just simply stating that twilight and the hunger games are not equal thus we shouldn't be treating them the same

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff